Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Jordan brand please release some official photos so all this crap can end. Dudes paying over retail for a pair that's they're not certain are authentic and verifying on here is LOL.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Jordan brand please release some official photos so all this crap can end. Dudes paying over retail for a pair that's they're not certain are authentic and verifying on here is LOL.

Im sure people at JB are laughing there %+$*% off at this mess.  Saying "thats what yall get for buying early"

Restoremysneakers makes great vids. The sauce they use seems pretty good also for sole restoration. Going to try that compared to seaglow

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

It's funny because YOU NEVER said anything about a giftcard. In fact, I was the one that mentioned that they only way you pre-ordered them was by either using the giftcard method or by paying cash. And then you replied with "nah dude, I paid with visa" 
laugh.gif
. Why didn't you mention that you payed for a gc with your visa, like your claiming now? 

Fact is, I NEVER said that you couldn't pre-order. It's cool tho bro, you got caught in a lie, I understand. Now go sit DOWN. Or better yet, go continue and share your expertise in the ray allen thread.

[font=tahoma, 'new york', times, serif]Hey,  have you ever noticed.... whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing?? Seriously though, you have'ta change your screen name to "the spin doctor" buddy, damn you a cocky dude, startin $hit over nothin,  lol. [/font]

[font=tahoma, 'new york', times, serif]
[/font]

[font=tahoma, 'new york', times, serif]I don't have time to dissect you, and use a bunch of pretty colors, but I'll get right to the point and ask that you go back and look again my angry, little friend. You didn't mention the gift card thing till after I left the thread for the night. I replied "nah, I paid with visa", because Initially you emphatically stated I must have paid cash! Where's the lie again? lol... ya, you're right, it's cool tho. Tell you what, why don't you come take a seat with me, someone needs a hug.
tongue.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

will these be on swoosh?
i wish but they wont be.

no other recent releases were on swoosh and i think Jordan stopped putting them up for swoosh discount a while ago.

If Nike is in the Holiday spirit I can def see them being on swoosh just like the SJs and CGs.

I believe swoosh on the CGs was $105.00
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

will these be on swoosh?
i wish but they wont be.

no other recent releases were on swoosh and i think Jordan stopped putting them up for swoosh discount a while ago.

If Nike is in the Holiday spirit I can def see them being on swoosh just like the SJs and CGs.

smokin.gif

YEP, AND THEY WERE EVEN CHEAPER AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE. 3 PAIRS FOR THE PRICE OF A COUNTDOWN PACK. GONNA BE A GOOD CHRISTMAS
pimp.gif

will these be on swoosh?
i wish but they wont be.

smokin.gif
i hope so man, i hope so. i mean it will still be hard to cop but $100 or so bucks for concords is not a bad deal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Regarding the video with the price tag. I have bought most of my Jordan from Footlocker and it does not have the price tag on the box.

i wish but they wont be.

smokin.gif
i hope so man, i hope so. i mean it will still be hard to cop but $100 or so bucks for concords is not a bad deal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Truer words have never been spoken 
pimp.gif

Hopefully they will be though, the pine foams at $114 a pop was a gift for me (thank you basedgod for letting my 3 pairs go through). Lately it seems like it depends on how they sell the first day (example being the stealth 3s) and if thats the case with these than they definitely won't be 
laugh.gif

I swear, if I have to hear Memphis talking about that damn employee store one more time lolllllll.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

i wish but they wont be.

smokin.gif

YEP, AND THEY WERE EVEN CHEAPER AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE. 3 PAIRS FOR THE PRICE OF A COUNTDOWN PACK. GONNA BE A GOOD CHRISTMAS
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ $325 for THREE PAIRS

After filing my dispute and elevating it to a claim after not hearing from "Air Fake-ndy" on Aug. 16th, PayPal FINALLY refunded my loot! It is worth noting that "Fake-ndy" didn't even respond to them either... My guess is he may have several PayPal accounts...

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE OVERSEAS SITES!!!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Truer words have never been spoken 
pimp.gif

Hopefully they will be though, the pine foams at $114 a pop was a gift for me (thank you basedgod for letting my 3 pairs go through). Lately it seems like it depends on how they sell the first day (example being the stealth 3s) and if thats the case with these than they definitely won't be 
laugh.gif

if their not discounted on swoosh it's going to be type corny

Originally Posted by edmtl

Regarding the video with the price tag. I have bought most of my Jordan from Footlocker and it does not have the price tag on the box.

If you listen to what he says, he is talking about there being no perferations where the price tage was ripped off. You may have bought pairs with no pricetag, but I'll bet money you have perforations where it used to be. His tag doesn't have that, it was printed with out it.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

If you listen to what he says, he is talking about there being no perferations where the price tage was ripped off. You may have bought pairs with no pricetag, but I'll bet money you have perforations where it used to be. His tag doesn't have that, it was printed with out it.
Just an fyi, Jordan labels in Canada do not come with price tags and have a clean edge.

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Just an fyi, Jordan labels in Canada do not come with price tags and have a clean edge.
You my good man are correct.  Damn, should have bet some $$ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

You my good man are correct.  Damn, should have bet some $$ 
laugh.gif
Jordan Labels in Europe and in China also do not have the perforated price tag.

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

nice video, makes me think twice bout these
The premium alone has kept me from pulling the trigger on these early releases. After hearing all of the horror stories about Air Randy et al, I'm glad that I passed. The extra $100 in my pocket will allow me to double up on official releases.

Back
Top Bottom