Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by KryptiX

my SDS concord return was finally delivered/returned..

waiting for my refund now..
damn bro, thats ridiculous, its been like 2-3 weeks. I hope it goes through, if not i think paypal has your back since its delivered now.

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
KryptiX wrote:

damn bro, thats ridiculous, its been like 2-3 weeks. I hope it goes through, if not i think paypal has your back since its delivered now.

has it been that long?  Glad its finally delievered though.  Addresses in China can be crazy.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by KryptiX

hasnt been that long, they were supposed to be delivered the 15th. so stop with the exaggeration
grin.gif

Well just contacted SDS about my order I placed for my 11.5. Got an email back earlier this afternoon. They don't even have the shoes so I'm requesting a refund and just wait until Dec.

Should I open a dispute or just give him a day to process it?

Dispute imo. They take forever to refund you your money. I had to escalate mine and eventually paypal gave me back my money.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Dispute imo. They take forever to refund you your money. I had to escalate mine and eventually paypal gave me back my money.

Well I put the dispute in. Like you said I'd want a speedy refund instead of waiting for him to dig through hundreds of transactions lol.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by jecca650

Well I put the dispute in. Like you said I'd want a speedy refund instead of waiting for him to dig through hundreds of transactions lol.

you did the best thing unless your on there backs these early release websites take forever to give your money back

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i hope so man, i hope so. i mean it will still be hard to cop but $100 or so bucks for concords is not a bad deal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Truer words have never been spoken 
pimp.gif

Hopefully they will be though, the pine foams at $114 a pop was a gift for me (thank you basedgod for letting my 3 pairs go through). Lately it seems like it depends on how they sell the first day (example being the stealth 3s) and if thats the case with these than they definitely won't be 
laugh.gif

if their not discounted on swoosh it's going to be type corny
I won't be cosigning those slimes

I got my 2 pairs from AR and checked them this past weekend. Was out of the country so have no idea when they arrived, but i ordered them online a long time ago.

Looks like he is mixing up pairs that he's sending out. both of my shoes have a price tag on the box, milky toe, says "JORDAN" properly and the sole and Carbon fiber look great. I know, useless without pics. I'm out of the country again so they're just stored away, but honestly, i'd have no problem wearing them. it'll be interesting to compare them to the retail version in december to see if there are any major or subtle differences. i'm considering myself one of the lucky ones given some of the pics/vids of other memebers' shoes.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by matt2126

just traded my slamdunkspace 2011 air jordan concord xi for a pair of dead stock 2001 bred xis with box and retro card.....and my vvvvnds 2001 black cement 3s came in with original receipt, layaway receipt, retro card, and box, i paid $175 shipped for, came in today. pretty good week for me i'd say

You just wanted to use this gif. That's a pretty damn good trade and pick-up!! I just hope that the recipient of the '01 Breds is aware of what he's getting!! If you say that he IS aware...I'm bout to use these as trade bait for AT LEAST some Aqua 8's (Got rid of mine @ Kixpo) or Somethin!

On a Related note....I got my OG Concords in from USPS today and........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
WOW! Why did I deviate from my original thoughts??? I've been buying 05 Retro's or prior for quite some time now and there are Some J's that you just don't want if it's not OG or 05/prior (Flint XIII's anyone??...Flu Games
sick.gif
). And the XI is one of those shoes also man. And YES, I'm clowning on even MY OWN judgement. I've got a pair of these JoQdans as well and I'm outside my 45 day window now. And especially don't care to go through another fiasco with Randy considering he's not accepting packages now apparently. So, here I sit with "2011's" and OG's. History has repeated itself. I don't want this New JB CRAP! Also, now that I've got these OG's...I don't even think I need the retail 2011 Retro. Didn't get the CDP Breds...Got 01's instead. Didn't get 09 SJ's...Got OG Retro instead. All are lasting and these concords are pretty flawless for 1995. Yellowed sole, yes...Time to seaglow!
pimp.gif

One thing is for certain, I got bit by the hype beast. You live and learn. Never Again. But for real....Let me know if your trade recipient agreed to accept these! I'll gladly try my hand at trading!

he knows exactly what they are and where i got them. gave him full detailed pics etc. theres a sz 13 of these concords on ebay going for 350$ with over a day left. if you can trade em. i highly recommend it. and that Mario Bros sh*t is funny as f*ck

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

i hope so man, i hope so. i mean it will still be hard to cop but $100 or so bucks for concords is not a bad deal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Truer words have never been spoken 
pimp.gif

Hopefully they will be though, the pine foams at $114 a pop was a gift for me (thank you basedgod for letting my 3 pairs go through). Lately it seems like it depends on how they sell the first day (example being the stealth 3s) and if thats the case with these than they definitely won't be 
laugh.gif

if their not discounted on swoosh it's going to be type corny

They definitely won't get cosigned in the hood b

So for the pairs that say JUMPMAN JOQDAN, does that automatically make them fake or is that just a typo or what's the verdict on this? I feel like even the retail pairs (when it drops in Dec) can possibly have this typo

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

I unds'd my SDS pair today. Anyone else notice their right shoe is squeeking already?

im sorry but
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I know right, and someone and a few previous pages said that his pair was doing that as well and he snapped, wanted a refund and everything 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gameupz

So for the pairs that say JUMPMAN JOQDAN, does that automatically make them fake or is that just a typo or what's the verdict on this? I feel like even the retail pairs (when it drops in Dec) can possibly have this typo
Correct. I just recently bought a pair of retro Columbias, and it says JOQDAN also. 
img0584.png

Originally Posted by ao17

Correct. I just recently bought a pair of retro Columbias, and it says JOQDAN also. 
img0584.png

I see the leg on the R so it's not Joqman.

img0584.png

clearly says JORDAN, good try though

Yup...just compare it to the O right next to it. You can see a lil leg sticking out.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Yup...just compare it to the O right next to it. You can see a lil leg sticking out.

your pair is good man, same as my CG pair. you can barely see the leg of R.

Back
Top Bottom