Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

man some of the reactions to my post had me in tears laughing I respect all ya thoughts and opinions tho.

I'm thinking we would probably see pics of these in early August. Well when do you think we'll see pics of these?

*edit* sorry, just realised my mistake, those were the lows.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

I've missed them every single release. There is no way I am missing these again, so with that being the case, I feel sorry for whoever is trying to cop these near me cause I'm getting a size rum from 8-12(reselling) and then 5 pairs of my own size. Pics will prove this post true. 12/25/11.

wow just wow, man on a mission..
and may we ask where you reside young sir..so we can make sure to stay out of your way.. 

hahahah great response!

i may try to get 2 pairs...but that would require $400. Definitely going NDC....i'd be happy with one pair though.

my finishline usually will do one per person if there is a line to make it fair this will be a hard release wonder if folks will wait longer then they did for spacejams if i get any extras all will be used to cop my grails

this will be a crazy release, kinda scared to get any on release day but ill have to put 2 on preorder at a local store so no craziness for me hopefully

Loading up the pistol right now in case any fool try's to trip on me and my pair! Believe that!.!.!.

is it safe to say that almost eveyone is getting 2 pairs or more??

i want 2 pairs
pimp.gif

i just took a look at mine from 00.. man the soles have yellowed lol, i just kept them sitting, ddidnt do any of that preventive measures never really cared..

I might fully un-DS them now, or sell, asking for a PC check in the proper forum.. but just for %%+*% and giggles..

00ajxi01.jpg

and look at the original receipt.. you OG Bay Area cats may know this place from back then.. dont let my few post count fool ya on my shoe game
smile.gif

00ajxi03.jpg

notice the time i picked them up in the AFTERNOON, just walked right in

damn, from that to $200+ after tax this dec?!?

this may b the first release ever that i pay over retail to get a pair early...realy don't wanna deal w/ any bs and idk if i will still have a hook-up b the time these release...i need these!!! these are my fav pair of 11's, hands down!

doumitt eastridge!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember my dad getting me some more uptempos over there...

180 is crazyyyyy not to mention the rise in tax...9.25%

thats 196.65
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

is it safe to say that almost eveyone is getting 2 pairs or more??

i want 2 pairs
pimp.gif

nope. i'm gonna pass. i like them, but i only really love the black based xi. hype be damned.

Back
Top Bottom