Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

just out of curiousity fam. If you buy all/most of your products for retail how do you make any profit?
feel free to PM me if it's top secret stuff.
I don't. 
pimp.gif

tmax.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sonned that foo!
maybe u got ur true blues from eastbay.. but explain the "early" black cements.. them %%$%# look horrible... 

lol why are you so butt hurt about what Z does?  You jelly?
The sodium in this one is HIGH
no man should use the term "jelly" but anyway, all im tryna say is people calling him the most legit source for concords when he clearly sellin the same product as SDS or AR.. case in point: the jumpman is lined up with the top of the 23 on the heel. Ill wait for the pics and the heartbroken videos when u guys get the shoes. but im done for now

im a female for pointing out his flawed shoes? guess when other members mentioned it when he first put pics up everyone brushed it under the rug.

kinda wrong to do that but w/e.

No worries man. I guarantee you everything I sell is 100% authentic A-grade items. This is new standard for all concord 11s. Since the 25th anniversary 11s no longer have those spacing rules. Some in middle, some higher, some lower. Even MJ's pair has lower ball position (http:// sneakernews.com/2011/09/26/air-jordan-xi-michael-jordan-25th-anniversary-promo-sample/)

what's not adding up? they are resellers just like 99% of Niketalk

states..... Part of our personal stash.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Just got this email from Jay:

Hello my friend!

Very sorry for reply delay,This weekend is my wedding day.I was busy for

Prepare wedding . I Contact you on 5th Oct,we will figure out everything please don't worry.

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif
sorry man, but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

what's not adding up? they are resellers just like 99% of Niketalk

states..... Part of our personal stash.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Just got this email from Jay:

Hello my friend!

Very sorry for reply delay,This weekend is my wedding day.I was busy for

Prepare wedding . I Contact you on 5th Oct,we will figure out everything please don't worry.

Best regards

Jay

tired.gif
sorry man, but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whats not adding up that they are SJ's sole still icy and sales are final no refund at all???? That clearly means that they are selling the super fakes that were exposed earlier in this thread

That still doesn't explain "All Sales Final" tho...I'm pretty sure Sneaker St can find a legit DS pair for the photo shoot.....lessons learned from Randall

Pretty sure at this point, all Space Jams look like that. Hell, My Cool Greys look like that as well. Just comes with the territory of owning XIs

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

That still doesn't explain "All Sales Final" tho...I'm pretty sure Sneaker St can find a legit DS pair for the photo shoot.....lessons learned from Randall

Yea i guess your right. only on that shoe.
tired.gif

Sneaker.st stated that their pairs are the 2009 version. No promo restock bs. and have stated that their pairs they have yellowing present. Prices...are ehhh...but I wouldnt doubt them.

and multiple times. .it's been stated that the Jumpman x 23 correlation in terms of placement... are different from the standard "rules" that they once had where the jumpman and middle of the 2-3 lined up

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Why should he or anyone selling legit Jordans do refunds?  Half these kids dont know what they want once you buy thats it I would not refund either.  No way is Sneaker St like those variant sites like VMI, Air Randy and Slam Dunk Space, those early release Chineese websites are theives and scammers. 

Basically if you are looking for early release  FAKES  for double retail hit up Air Randy, SDS or VMI.  I think thats going in my sig. 

Also if he took refunds, some chump would return their remade jams inplace of the authentic. An opportunity to rip him off. which isnt cool

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Also if he took refunds, some chump would return their remade jams inplace of the authentic. An opportunity to rip him off. which isnt cool
Exactly. Come 12/23, I would expect a lot more stores to take this same stance...no exchanges/returns on this shoe. 

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

All of my 2011 TB3s came from EastBay, Footlocker and NDC
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have all the receipts, would you like to see them? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sonned that foo!
maybe u got ur true blues from eastbay.. but explain the "early" black cements.. them %%$%# look horrible... 
indifferent.gif

That's how the Black Cement 3s look this year.

You want me to brush my pics up like Randy does?

indifferent.gif

Like others have said, people would send the superfakes back rather than the shoe they received if they wanted a refund. I've only bought once from Sneaker St however the pines they sold me were authentic.They've yet done anything to put them on my blacklist.

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

No worries man. I guarantee you everything I sell is 100% authentic A-grade items. This is new standard for all concord 11s. Since the 25th anniversary 11s no longer have those spacing rules. Some in middle, some higher, some lower. Even MJ's pair has lower ball position (http:// sneakernews.com/2011/09/26/air-jordan-xi-michael-jordan-25th-anniversary-promo-sample/)

I dunno but that pair of Anniversary XI's looks really weird.............I coulda sworn the pairs with the Jumpman on the heel had a white Jumpman not a silver/grey.  I know its a sample but the soles look like theyve been dyed as opposed to being made from factory like that as a sample......And why would MJ's pair make it to the public???  Sneakernews smh

Went to my footlocker and paid for a pre order and gave him a little extra. Guys real cool. I usually stop in a few times a week to talk about various things but he's hooked me up like this with the spacejams, Raging bulls, and altitudes. Can't wait I can just walk in and get my pair early when they get the shipment.

Damn people are getting on Zs case for no reason..the guys legit. I just got a pair of am 90s for below retail and they're absolutely flawless. He has a passion for kicks just like all of us do so why would he go out of his way to scam anyone? Dude's legit-people like coming on here just to jump down people's throats for some reason. Talk about shoes-enjoy them, and stop looking to start sh*t with people(strangers) for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom