Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Patiently waiting for my Pairs, I will get them... Somehow someway.. I need to start the scouting , lol

MY GRAD SCHOOL TUITION IS TURNING THESE INTO AN INTANGIBLE ITEM... GUESS ILL HAVE TO COP 3 MONTHS AFTER FROM A RESELLER 

Originally Posted by j o 19

MY GRAD SCHOOL TUITION IS TURNING THESE INTO AN INTANGIBLE ITEM... GUESS ILL HAVE TO COP 3 MONTHS AFTER FROM A RESELLER 

Unless you just gotta have the blue soles, cop yourself some 2000's. Prices are dropping.

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

Unless you just gotta have the blue soles, cop yourself some 2000's. Prices are dropping.

i'm thinking about doing this. getting them seaglowed as clear as possible and then dyed light blue.

^^^^
The clear icy soles on the 2000s look super fresh. in the process of seaglowing a pair now. a few more sessions to go.

paypal finally decided in my favor and is issuing my refund from SDS

grin.gif

Originally Posted by KryptiX

paypal finally decided in my favor and is issuing my refund from SDS

grin.gif

now i wonder if he'll actually refund your return shipping, as promised...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

i'm thinking about doing this. getting them seaglowed as clear as possible and then dyed light blue.
I HAVE THE DMP PAIR... I JUST WANT THE CONCORDS THE WAY I REMEMBER THEM AS A 5TH AND 10TH GRADER... W/O GOLD... IF THE PRICE EQUALS OUT TO THE SAME THEN 00'S IT IS... BUT MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN "EASIER SAID THAN DONE." CONCORD 00'S RARELY GO FOR UNDER 250 IN SUPERIOR CONDITION

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

Nice Kryptix.

I'm still waiting for paypal for my case against SDS

I'd recommend calling paypal customer service about your case..

^^ 2000's are still hitting 3 and 350 on the bay when i see them under that i might pull the trigger to but you think about it 100 more and your getting the real thing it is worth it, regarless im taking a ride and ill have atleast 8 to 10 pairs sitting a few weeks before release date thats why i love my city when shipment comes in theyre out the door my people are never worried about release dates cant wait for these.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
The clear icy soles on the 2000s look super fresh. in the process of seaglowing a pair now. a few more sessions to go.
I can't wait to get some seaglow and a nice indoor set up to make my concords and columbias look fresh again.

Hoping some online spots get these in late october-early november. I'm more than willing to pay extra and NOT have to deal with the circus during december.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Got 3 pairs of 2000s recently. DS pairs for 420 and 355, and a VNDS for 310. Love this shoe
You my man went the right route.  I'm contemplating on getting my third pair of 2000 concords. One pair is DS and the other pair I wore several times. I was planning on getting two pairs of this years release but now I am steering towards one pair. Concords are my second favorite sneaker but they are my favorite Air Jordan 11 colorway.

I saw around 3 pairs of 2000 concords in great condition go for around $200-$275 on ebay just 2 weeks ago. Just have to be patient.

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
Got 3 pairs of 2000s recently. DS pairs for 420 and 355, and a VNDS for 310. Love this shoe

well, with that kind of dough laying around for shoes, its a no brainer......not everyone's privileged though.

I listed my SDS pair on ebay. Listed flaws and took lots of pictures. Crosses fingers for getting at least 1 pair on RD.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

cashm0neyand1 wrote:

well, with that kind of dough laying around for shoes, its a no brainer......not everyone's privileged though.

Back
Top Bottom