Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

500 pages man, this just got out of hand, if i remember correctly the cool greys and spacejams topped at 500, i hope im lucky enough to get a pair, its seems like everybody is gonna be going hard in december

hopefully i make out better than last year, i didnt have a car so i had to settle with resellers prices, maybe this year ill be able to get 2 pairs, sneakers like this i like to double up on, lets just hope everything pans outs good

hopefully i make out better than last year, i didnt have a car so i had to settle with resellers prices, maybe this year ill be able to get 2 pairs, sneakers like this i like to double up on, lets just hope everything pans outs good

this was once such a great iconic shoe . they will be everywhere you look now and they wont even be looking correct . a damn shame i miss the old mold

NT what do you think will OG or 00 retros will raise or fall after RD ????????????

Starting to see more pairs show up on ebay that are NOT Joqdans. Looks like the RD versions will not be Joqdans. Thank you based god.

dam my JOQDANS. Freakin Jay/slamdunkspace. he'll never get my business again. im sure many/most of you guys wont ever buy again super-early

24kvzaf.jpg

Imo the Joqdan flaw doesn't matter when your wearing them as long as the pair is legit. People wouldn't go down on their knees checking the tag of someone else's shoe. Thats plain pathetic. If not satisifed with the Q pair then beat them to the ground and use them for what they are worth then cop again on rd. Plain and simple besides wouldn't it be nice to have a pair of concord as a beater?

Originally Posted by DN41

Imo the Joqdan flaw doesn't matter when your wearing them as long as the pair is legit. People wouldn't go down on their knees checking the tag of someone else's shoe. Thats plain pathetic. If not satisifed with the Q pair then beat them to the ground and use them for what they are worth then cop again on rd. Plain and simple besides wouldn't it be nice to have a pair of concord as a beater?

it does matter if your paying retail price plus tax and in the case of alot of people come december camp out and wait in unreasonable lines only to have a pair with a q,   same with dudes paying over retail to get em early.   i don't mind paying extra to get shoes early if they don't have flaws. i wouldn't pay $100 over retail to get a flawed shoe but that's just me. others can spend their money and do whatever they feel fit with it.

^point taken on the paying over retail and getting a flawed pair... However flaws are sometimes unavoidable specially on the early production pairs people are getting (as long as they're legit of course) it just happened that someone noticed it. If it wasn't brought up would that even matter. With the quality JB is giving us nowadays my guess is it'll just be treated as a flaw and not a big deal.

Nike could still and probably had corrected after making xxxxx number of shoes.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by jecca650

Are there any pairs that are NOT Joqdans??!?

Why do you keep asking the same question.  I answered you like twice already.  (It seems like you only read the last page and you judge quality on the most recent pics)

What do you see here???
xnthk9.jpg

14jri2s.jpg

mtwk9d.jpg

Guess I got "lucky" huh???

Yes !!! looking for my size with JORDAN not JOQDAN
mad.gif

If some actually got to their knees to check for the Q or R in Jordan, they deserved to get punted. That is really pathetic

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

this was once such a great iconic shoe . they will be everywhere you look now and they wont even be looking correct . a damn shame i miss the old mold

NT what do you think will OG or 00 retros will raise or fall after RD ????????????
The 00's are already dropping, I just haven't been able to get a hit on my size yet. I don't see the OG prices dropping.

2011 Air Jordan Concord XI, size 10.5.

Comparison to the 2010 Cool Grey XI, size 11.

Please excuse me not having a tag, thanks.

^ that pair looks pretty legit imo.

so... we're seeing pairs with 2 different 23's on the back... one of them is just like cool greys and space jams, one's not.

one of them has to be fake.

which one did the SDS pairs have?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ that pair looks pretty legit imo.

so... we're seeing pairs with 2 different 23's on the back... one of them is just like cool greys and space jams, one's not.

one of them has to be fake.

which one did the SDS pairs have?
SDS had them fat ugly stretched out 23's.

@rmmsballer
Where did you get your concord's from ?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

If some actually got to their knees to check for the Q or R in Jordan, they deserved to get punted. That is really pathetic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom