Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I hope the pair lil wayne has is fake, if not
sick.gif

Three.pairs def,2 on ice and 1 for church haha,gatta be fresh in the house in the house of God lol

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Sold my SDS pair on ebay. Wore them 2x and still was able to get $300 with shipping. Of course ebay and paypal then take their chunk but I learned my lesson.

Originally Posted by djaward

How do you guys clean the mesh part on these kicks?
If they have some yellowing and dirt (these won't, but just in general) I always use this, it really brightens them up:
bar-keepers-friend-2.jpg

Nice pair of Air Jordan concord XIs. Good to see more and more non-joqdan pairs showing up. Promo shoes def looking like they have the good stuff.

i tried to tell people that nike/jb would fix the joqdan issue before the 12/23 release and of course nooblee laughed at my post and said the problem wouldnt be fixed. im willing to bet good money that 9 out of 10 of 12/23 retail pairs will say JUMPMAN JORDAN, those joqdan pairs from the early sites dont speak for the 12/23 retail qc inspected pairs. anyways, i got alot of pairs locked down for retail, hopefully i can cop a few more pairs from the UK stockist for less than retail like i did last year with the cool greys, $160 shipped a piece and they were delivered on rd
pimp.gif

i dont understand why celebrities buy this new crap quality? go out and buy some ds stuff from 2001 seriously *@#?

Originally Posted by riddla713

i tried to tell people that nike/jb would fix the joqdan issue before the 12/23 release and of course nooblee laughed at my post and said the problem wouldnt be fixed. im willing to bet good money that 9 out of 10 of 12/23 retail pairs will say JUMPMAN JORDAN, those joqdan pairs from the early sites dont speak for the 12/23 retail qc inspected pairs. anyways, i got alot of pairs locked down for retail, hopefully i can cop a few more pairs from the UK stockist for less than retail like i did last year with the cool greys, $160 shipped a piece and they were delivered on rd
pimp.gif

same idea i got,  come late november i'll be checkings the uk sites regularly.  they came in handy last year with the cool greys.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i dont understand why celebrities buy this new crap quality? go out and buy some ds stuff from 2001 seriously *@#?
celebrities are average people despite that they have became famous for something and made tons of money. the average person has no idea where to go to get ds og jordans, so how would celebrities know? Unlike us they don't spend time searching ebay or NT

plus jb gives a lot of them free shoes for promo

So has everybody that ordered early and got fugly pairs got a refund yet? Its been awhile since I been in here.Trying to stay away from these early Concorde releases until I can cop a release date pair.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I hope the pair lil wayne has is fake, if not
sick.gif

Those look like dmps to me also i went to wayne and ross concert and wayne was changing into sum serious jb heat all mis match shoes i was shocked to see him have on wheat 13's and black cat iv's wit pajamas smh somebody in his camp knw about js maybe drizzy skooled him

After careful consideration, I will pick up 2 pairs to supplement what Ive already got in the closet instead of 3.

This is crazy. Nitpicking over parts of a shoe that aren't functional and/or visible on sight. Makes no sense to me. I think it's time to stop buying kicks man.

Back
Top Bottom