Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

56517_o.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know these are fake, but I must admit, they look pretty dam good! Not copping though. These are superfakes

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

I still can't believe you guys are still debating this. Those shoes are not fake. Bs customer service is one thing but just saying they are fake and you have never bought them is another. And as far as the 45 you'll remember this http://www.nicekicks.com/...-11-concord-sporting-45/I suggest everyone take a break and enjoy the holiday or commit suicide.

Real or fake, they are just shoes................relax
laugh.gif

I still can't believe you guys are still debating this. Those shoes are not fake. Bs customer service is one thing but just saying they are fake and you have never bought them is another. And as far as the 45 you'll remember this http://www.nicekicks.com/...-11-concord-sporting-45/I suggest everyone take a break and enjoy the holiday or commit suicide.

so how much did you pay for the pair you have on the way?
& post pics when they come

oh & U MUD? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yoo can someone give me the scoop about air-randy real quick? how do you guys know that that they are fake?

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

yoo can someone give me the scoop about air-randy real quick? how do you guys know that that they are fake?

we got pictures from ppl who copped from air randy and the whole shoe was just off

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

do your homework homie,,air-randy is under the watchful eye of everyone here thats all!!i used to be his fan but after all the criticism about him,i dumped his +%% in the trash
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Real or fake, they are just shoes................relax
laugh.gif

That was my point. For these turds to relax and get over it why sit around and stew about something you're not even gonna get? Seriously it's all talk all day and nobody EVER has proof against or for what theyre talking about. Like a hood barber shop a bunch of bs talk by dudes who follow other dudes.

And no I didn't order any shoes from Air-randy or SDS, or the other sites who buy wholesale from them and tell you they "source" them from somewhere else. Amazing how all the restockes happen at the same time huh?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I stay out of this thread for months and Air Randy comes through with the 45 though. This guy is too much.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

seriously though.. how funny would it be if JB decided to expose all the fakes and switch it up to 45 last minute?? Maybe thats why they havent released the official pics

sad thing is there is still a member on here who runs a "legit" shoe business and made a $50 bet with me yet he has yet to acknowledge any of my posts calling him out on it. I won the bet well because he sold the exact shoes he called "crappy" that SDS, AR, and all other sites sold.

still waiting for my $50 if your willing to man up to your bet.

Back
Top Bottom