Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Completely agree. There are still some cool people here, but I'd say the majority are immature, classless punks who seem to have no manners or respect for another. It's like they were raised by trash. Thank God this is only an online thing and I don't live around it. Thank you to the guy explaining the factory operations. It's very much appreciated that you took the time to explain how things work over there.

most of the people who are unhelpful and act super secretive when it comes to saying where they got their shoes from or where they found a deal at are selfish clowns and are cornballs in real life. those are the type of dudes that have all the shoes in the world but got the swag of 10 virgins and wonder why some dude wearing some regular stuff is more liked and has more women then he does.

i have no problem helping out others once i get my pair secured and that's how it's always been with me.  however it's some members on here i won't help out off of principle because i know how they act,  same way with dudes around my area.   it's a few who will hit me up because i have access to stuff they don't, i can get deals they can't etc but i won't help them at all because i know how they are.  there the same dudes thinking their hot stuff in their general release kicks and will act like douches whenever someone asks them a question so they can go screw themselves because i know if they were the one with connects they would act dumb to me.

on the board here though it's alot of cool members and i'd say it's more helpful good people then idiots. back when the playoff xiii's came out i made a post talking about i wish i still had my footlocker connect,  a random niketalker who was a manager of a champs offered me his 30% discount and shipped them to me and everything,  same dude held me down with the light green foam pros when they had a 50% a few months later.  stuff like that is appreciated.  other dudes have inboxed me spots where i could find stuff im looking for and i've done the same for others on the board and it goes a long way.

It's a public forum..... so my thing is: IMO newbies should do a little research instead of being lazy before posting questions and then complaining about answers. I mean $200 is still a lot of money and if your going to go buy something for yourself wouldn't you go research it. And for those that don't want to share their knowledge or "hooks/connects" then  just don't respond, don't act like a 13 year old and put some smart answer up. No body is telling anyone that they are obligated to help NTers with "hooks/connects" but it's pretty ridiculous how within the last few years this forum has become a lot like the one forum you guys clown on "hypebeast." Like every time someone asks something, someone has got something smart to say. If you want to keep things to yourself.... then cool.... but don't put garbage up on a thread that a lot of people come to for reference.

i agree with everything you said. regarding the xi's i feel that unless you live in some small state or super small town city where hardly any stores get good shoes then there should be no excuse as to why you can't get a pair on the release date at retail.  we knew about these way back in january, meaning you had a good 11 months to make whatever necessary moves needed to secure a pair, know what spots are getting pairs, know how many sizes each spot around your way is getting in your size and then planning accordingly from there.  i do agree that alot of people want every little bit of info spoon fed to them.

about the hookups, i don't get why dudes will post all their hookups on here and then act shocked and butthurt when people message them about them and asking if they can get in on em as well.  it's inevitable people are going to ask questions, and they want the e props for having connects but don't want to deal with the questions that come with that.

regarding the smart remarks it gets redundant after a while because most of the remarks and comments aren't even witty or funny. i'll admit a funny smart answer or response will get a laugh from me, but most of the responses are just corny.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Any south Jersey ninjas Athletes foot in deptford mall taking pre orders an off topic has cement 3s today
appreciate the heads up.
unfortunately i just read this now and all sizes are accounted for. womp womp.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

But most NT'ers consider having to pay over retail but being able to get them as having a "connect", so to them what you posted won't make sense.
QFT.

IF YOUR CONNECT CHARGES MORE THAN RETAIL, THAT ISN'T A CONNECT, THAT'S JUST YOUR PERSONAL RESELLER.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damb you Memphis
laugh.gif

Well like the DB4s, people want to buy to sell to others because there is resell value on these. And that partly why people dont want to give up there spots. Selffish human nature. But no reason to clown and put down anyone.

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Completely agree. There are still some cool people here, but I'd say the majority are immature, classless punks who seem to have no manners or respect for another. It's like they were raised by trash. Thank God this is only an online thing and I don't live around it. Thank you to the guy explaining the factory operations. It's very much appreciated that you took the time to explain how things work over there.

most of the people who are unhelpful and act super secretive when it comes to saying where they got their shoes from or where they found a deal at are selfish clowns and are cornballs in real life. those are the type of dudes that have all the shoes in the world but got the swag of 10 virgins and wonder why some dude wearing some regular stuff is more liked and has more women then he does.

i have no problem helping out others once i get my pair secured and that's how it's always been with me.  however it's some members on here i won't help out off of principle because i know how they act,  same way with dudes around my area.   it's a few who will hit me up because i have access to stuff they don't, i can get deals they can't etc but i won't help them at all because i know how they are.  there the same dudes thinking their hot stuff in their general release kicks and will act like douches whenever someone asks them a question so they can go screw themselves because i know if they were the one with connects they would act dumb to me.

on the board here though it's alot of cool members and i'd say it's more helpful good people then idiots. back when the playoff xiii's came out i made a post talking about i wish i still had my footlocker connect,  a random niketalker who was a manager of a champs offered me his 30% discount and shipped them to me and everything,  same dude held me down with the light green foam pros when they had a 50% a few months later.  stuff like that is appreciated.  other dudes have inboxed me spots where i could find stuff im looking for and i've done the same for others on the board and it goes a long way.

It's a public forum..... so my thing is: IMO newbies should do a little research instead of being lazy before posting questions and then complaining about answers. I mean $200 is still a lot of money and if your going to go buy something for yourself wouldn't you go research it. And for those that don't want to share their knowledge or "hooks/connects" then  just don't respond, don't act like a 13 year old and put some smart answer up. No body is telling anyone that they are obligated to help NTers with "hooks/connects" but it's pretty ridiculous how within the last few years this forum has become a lot like the one forum you guys clown on "hypebeast." Like every time someone asks something, someone has got something smart to say. If you want to keep things to yourself.... then cool.... but don't put garbage up on a thread that a lot of people come to for reference.

me being a newb here compared to most cats post-wise, i completely and utterly agree with all said here

interesting 45 i wonder how much he will want them for

on his Facebook it says sample 2011 concord sample

Looks like some of those 45's are crooked... crazy Air Randy is back, remember when he went into hiding for the same exact thing. Well few years passed and a new groups of "sneakerheads" allow him to continue.

Smh. If this doesn't make people stop buying early releases I dont know what will
Those 45 concords were probably made this month

The '45' looks so bad on those I'm wondering if someone just photoshopped a pic of real retros.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

392590_10150381063971748_99090901747_8409373_648651500_n.jpg

henry2hjjl.gif

Well...it looks like the term "Air Randy Exclusives" has come to be a reality 
laugh.gif
 There's a thread on the other site that teaches people how to replace the 23 on the back on XIs. there's even templates to do it.
I wonder how far this sample/ promo baffoonery is going to continue. I'm sure in a few months there will be sample Chicago Xs with either the 23 or 45 on the side or Cement IVs with Nike Air on the back.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

AIR RANDY DOESN'T GIVE A SINGLE DAMN.

GET YOUR MONEY PLAYBOY
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 This dude Randy is just flagrant with it now. 
I ain't even mad 
pimp.gif
. Hope he blesses these with soy sauce too

i wonder what happen if that 45 sample goes on sale on air randy site

coz usually he always sells those after he post some pictures...

Back
Top Bottom