Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^
We should be just fine.... x2

1 down....... 10 more pairs to go.
grin.gif

I swear tho... every time a shoe drops we hear the same bs "less pairs made than the last release"

If you want them.... Youll get them!

Word right, my boy works stock at NTNY, said there will be lots. How many to grab is the only question in mind

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

^^^

grin.gif

I swear tho... every time a shoe drops we hear the same bs "less pairs made than the last release"

Word right, my boy works stock at NTNY, said there will be lots. How many to grab is the only question in mind

Was there more cement iii's compared to concords?

WWIII is going to break out on december 23rd. The Mayans got it all wrong, they're a year late. The end will be THIS year! People gon die! ( I hope not).

Gonna try my luck on NDC. Never been let down *knocks on wood* Copped the CG's and the Bords from there with no hassle. If I don't get em I wont trip though.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by iHust1e

No it wont.

Just go to RF and wait at either of those 5+ shoe spots. Get your pair and go home

What's RF
Roosevelt Field my fellow Long Islander.
Wish I had a connect...never went to RF  to get shoes besides the black cement's, is it gonna be that crazy? 

Only one way to found out if its gonna be that crazy. Going out on the 23. Havent camped for a release since 2005. Ill decide the day of if im going depending on what i can get online or early. Nyc will be crazy. Long island im not sure but it cant be worst then the city

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

What's RF
Roosevelt Field my fellow Long Islander.
Wish I had a connect...never went to RF  to get shoes besides the black cement's, is it gonna be that crazy? 

I wish I had one also but long island stores is maa shady I just don't trust them but if anyone on here got one Holla at me

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

HOHLA got 260 pairs of cement 3s and 400 pairs of concords. JB knew the hype for this and made sure to cash in.

I HOPE THIS IS THE CASE.. ALL THAT "THERE ARE LESS OF THESE" TALK IS ANNOYING. LAST YEAR, I WENT TO A FL BY MY JOB BC I HAD TO GO TO WORK AND FIGURED I WOULD TRY MY LUCK... I WOUND UP LEAVING BC OF WORK BUT THE LINE WASNT EVEN LONG AND I BOUGHT THEM LATER THAT DAY FROM A MOM N POP SHOP... ONLY NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF I SHOULD GO TO THE NOTORIOUS 34TH OR THE SPOT BY MY JOB AGAIN

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

^^^

grin.gif

Was there more cement iii's compared to concords?

I mean..... Does it really matter tho? You copping 26000 pairs or are you copping 1-3 pairs???

As long as you find out how many pairs in your size are at your local spots youll be good.

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

HOHLA got 260 pairs of cement 3s and 400 pairs of concords. JB knew the hype for this and made sure to cash in.

im hoping its like this everywhere i just need a single pair without needing to give anyone a buck fifty cuz i got the last sz 12

Gonna go put in some work today and see what I can find out at my local shops. I gotta be able to get at least one pair on lock!
I think everyone is starting to get that sense of urgency cause like its been said before...come RD, all hell is going to break loose!!!!
Hopefully I'm able to get some good info...will update later

I went into FTL at my local mall and asked an employee if they were releasing them....His words. "I dont know...uhhhh yeah I havent heard anything yet." lolwut? The biggest release of the year and he didnt know?
indifferent.gif
Im sure he just lied to me so whatever, Ill head 5 mins south to Portland and cop sales tax free
pimp.gif

weird..this is all that is listed for Jordan releases in Dec from NDC.  No XI's.
[table][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]STYLE NAME[/td][td]COLOR[/td][td]PRICE[/td][td]STYLE #[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/03/11[/td][td]Jordan 3 Retro Flip[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver[/td][td]$175[/td][td]315767-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/07/11[/td][td]Jordan Fly Wade 2[/td][td]Black/White-Varsity Red[/td][td]$145[/td][td]479976-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/10/11[/td][td]Air Jordan 8.0[/td][td]Black/Dark Grey[/td][td]$150[/td][td]467807-001[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by nimhet

weird..this is all that is listed for Jordan releases in Dec from NDC.  No XI's.
[table][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]STYLE NAME[/td][td]COLOR[/td][td]PRICE[/td][td]STYLE #[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/03/11[/td][td]Jordan 3 Retro Flip[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver[/td][td]$175[/td][td]315767-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/07/11[/td][td]Jordan Fly Wade 2[/td][td]Black/White-Varsity Red[/td][td]$145[/td][td]479976-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/10/11[/td][td]Air Jordan 8.0[/td][td]Black/Dark Grey[/td][td]$150[/td][td]467807-001[/td][/tr][/table]
Yeah, once when I called NDC the rep said that Jordans usually show up 2 weeks before release date, so that's probably why we don't see them yet.

Earlier this year I told myself I wasn't gonna get these....YEAH RIGHT
laugh.gif
but I still like 3/4/5 over 11s

Originally Posted by sthebest

Word is that there are less of these made than of the Cool Greys and Space Jams. Also, there will be less of these available than the Black Cement IIIs. I've seen these in person and these are the best looking XI shape wise since the DMP XI.

Get ready people, all hell is about to break loose. Coupled with the fact that every person remotely interested in sneakers will want these as well as a large majority of the public, it's going to be a HECTIC release. 
Sounds like STRAIGHT HYPE! I got the same confirmation that NTLA has bout 400 pair correct me if I'm wrong that's more then what they had in CG's last year. If you follow the same plan you followed last year for the CG's you should be just fine. I lucked out with eastbay and NDC but I'm not fighting for a common size like the masses are. Thanks god for size 15 sometimes....

Hopeing NT CHI does a midnight release(
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) like they did for CG, there were a s*** load of CG last year and hope its the same numbers for concord's.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Yea wish i didnt have to fight for size 12. 15 is easier

everybody wears my sz
30t6p3b.gif

They should have an unlimited supply. Made to order for a 3 4 month period so we can get as many as we all want so theres no anxiety over being able to cop a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom