Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

The 11s have released on the Friday Prior to Christmas since 2008, I'd suggest getting them on the 23rd. Although I don't think there's been an official date set from Nike yet, since these haven't even shown up in the release lineup for December 2011.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

There is a store on Fordham Rd. forgot the name but I think they are taxing 4 bills

4 bills?! they must be suckin that glass.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll wait until release day. I'm still sitting on 2 pairs of 2000 Concords (one I wore and the other DS) and 2 pairs of DMP's (both DS).

if your ds pairs are a size 9.5 or 10 feel free to drop them off and i will store them at no charge in my ultra anti-yellowing super safe that nasa built for me.
i got you, howmie.

Just locked up my 3 pairs from my Finishline connect. These will NOT be discounted on Swoosh this year around. Good luck to all, it's guna be NUTS.

Originally Posted by scoop99

4 bills?! they must be suckin that glass.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll wait until release day. I'm still sitting on 2 pairs of 2000 Concords (one I wore and the other DS) and 2 pairs of DMP's (both DS).

if your ds pairs are a size 9.5 or 10 feel free to drop them off and i will store them at no charge in my ultra anti-yellowing super safe that nasa built for me.
i got you, howmie.
I'm good brotha. But, I do have DS DMP and a 2000 Concord in size 10. The other concord is worn and the other DMP is 10.5.

my boy who plays pro hoops in Mexico said that the store there in Cancun just released these... are they legit pairs or Randys?

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Wonder if NDC will be my best bet at getting these online? Does NDC still put them up @ midnight Eastern time?

anyone?
It wil be up at 12 midnight EST. Cant say it will be your best bet. It will be tough to order them because so many people will be trying to order. Will likely crash and be messed up for a few hours as with the doernbecher 4 release. Only way to guarantee a pair is camping, and camping early.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

These will NOT be discounted on Swoosh this year around. Good luck to all, it's guna be NUTS.

of course not, SMH

i hope they randomly are discounted but it wont happen.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

The entire country will be in utter chaos.
I hope JB made enough QUALITY pairs.
quality pairs? lets just hope they are enough pairs. quality or not, they'll be bought

Damn all 11s up till now have been discounted, whats the point of having a swoosh account anymore when all the good stuff is full price?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn all 11s up till now have been discounted, whats the point of having a swoosh account anymore when all the good stuff is full price?

exactly. nike realizes these high demand retros are going to sell out wether people are paying 200 or 100.
putting them on swoosh would just cut into their profit

What gameplan do you guys have to get these? Camp out? Have 6 different browser open at the same time while hitting up 6 different stores and praying to God, Allah, Jehova, Buddha, Shiva & Confucius that you can cop a pair? I really hope I can just get 1 pair, I could only try getting them online since taking off from work the 23rd is out of the question.

Word is that there are less of these made than of the Cool Greys and Space Jams. Also, there will be less of these available than the Black Cement IIIs. I've seen these in person and these are the best looking XI shape wise since the DMP XI.

Get ready people, all hell is about to break loose. Coupled with the fact that every person remotely interested in sneakers will want these as well as a large majority of the public, it's going to be a HECTIC release. 

Originally Posted by michael0360

exactly. nike realizes these high demand retros are going to sell out wether people are paying 200 or 100.
putting them on swoosh would just cut into their profit
not really, they are just selling them the same price they are selling to every other store/site.

while yes they will make extra money off regular NDC customers. whats the point of being an employee or w/e and not getting something discounted for the holidays.

i mean no one knows for sure if they will or will not be discounted, chances are very low that they will be if they were i wouldnt be too surprised but that will make it even harder to cop.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

my boy who plays pro hoops in Mexico said that the store there in Cancun just released these... are they legit pairs or Randys?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Did he tell you where he bought them? There are two nike stores in cancun that i know of.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Did he tell you where he bought them? There are two nike stores in cancun that i know of.

Bet the cartel's copped all of them and didn't pay a dime.

YEA MY SWOOSH ACCOUNT IS USELESS. I HAVEN'T USED IT IN MONTHS.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
don't have the exact name but it is the biggest store in the town.  I am guessing they are only selling them to the pro hoopers in town because he said that some other guys in the league went to pick them up.  He is going to send me pics tomorrow and hopefully pick me up my size 12
smokin.gif

I will post pics here when I get them...

Back
Top Bottom