Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^ If people went crazzy like this for the Cool grey XI's on RD , it's kind of makes me nervous to imagine how the madness will be for the Concord XI's.
I just know i'll be going to modells a store which hopefully there wont be too much madness since everyone usually lines up heavy at footaction and footlocker while they doing that i'll be the first in� line at modell's....hehe.
Whatever time the store opens I WILL be there two hours before.Good luck everybody on the 23rd who will be camping

That's the H for ya, sad but true. Willing to cough up an extra 50 myself to avoid that mayhem. Anyone?

Houston crazy!!

wow everyone in H-town be having there Grillz on...that lady does or just have Golden yellow teeth lol

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

One spot in farrockaway queens want 240 for them if I can't get them retail then I will take this deal but this is the last year I'm going thru this by this time next year I plan on having my own shoe store ( not to sure how to get that started yet so any help from my Nike talk bro's will help)

What store in farrock? I would be happy to pay that rite now!

Just copped them...shout out to the boy ColdCity for putting me on!
pimp.gif

It seems as though I was duped by Osneaker.  I went ahead and ordered these from their site and have yet to receive any tracking information.  I would advise everyone to avoid ordering from them.  Not only for their high prices, but for their poor customer service and possible b-grade or fake products.  I have opened up a PayPal dispute, buti f I do receive my shoes from them, I will be glad to share them with NT to let everyone see if they are really legit or not.  

i can't wait i will also call eastbay and keep calling till i get through then order two from them. This is gonna be a fun release and wild like all 11 releases. Niketowns will have alot so multiples are a possibility. I have never worn concords due to yellowing of soles/upper whites but since this one is close to og because of blue sole i might make an exception on this one. I can't wait once again.
pimp.gif

Unfortunately I don't have enough money for the four pairs  mininum I wanted, but I do got enough for two pairs. Two is better than none and two is better than one. I'm so excited for this release I cannot wait until December 23rd !
happy.gif

I never owned the Concord XI's before and finally I will get my chance to in only 13 days! I'm So Glad JB releasing these !

Just got all my ducks in a row.  I hit up several shops and found out what their coarse of action is gonna be for this release, plenty to go around.  Im no longer stressing of this.  My town is doing it right.  Good luck to all

my local FA already have the shipment box next to their cash register with the writing "AJ11 concord" on it......so tempted to tear the box apart and pick one up....lol.....

Back
Top Bottom