Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

What's so funny the fact that I asked if it was in Harlem or the fact someone believes you need a burner to go to 34th street

I USED TO ALWAYS WALK AROUND WITH SOMETHING AT ALL CAMPOUTS...YOU NEVER KNOW HOW CRAZY PPL ON 5TH AVE CAN BE...OR 34TH OR 125TH
campout releases always bring out the dirtiest hood mofos. looking to cause trouble. they wait outside of the store, not online to cop.

Like I said Im going in my whip wit my peoples so getting jacked is out the question so I don't have to bring the gat

ImStillMike wrote:
Same people in there thats complaining probably the same people thats broke to cop em

Concord >

WILL BE COPPED!

Not the case for everyone. If you think about it a majority of the animals you have to deal with in the line outside of the sneaker shop on release date are low income individuals who shouldnt be buying this sneakers anyway. They haven't made a lot of money in life, so they value this jordan XI as a once in a lifetime purchase. Some people are on to
furniture,cars,and watches>concords   

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Gotcha! Well that's a good thing. Plenty of pairs to go around. They will sale out for sure though.

You got your pairs, G?

ptone how early you plan on being at the store?

Called everyone today.  Looks like it's an early morning release.  Pushing for a midnight release.

I hope I'm not being lied to by these guys...

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Not the case for everyone. If you think about it a majority of the animals you have to deal with in the line outside of the sneaker shop on release date are low income individuals who shouldnt be buying this sneakers anyway. They haven't made a lot of money in life, so they value this jordan XI as a once in a lifetime purchase. Some people are on to

They are the worst people to deal with, and some of them are reading this thread right now. Using the 1st and the 15th checks to buy luxuries while they live in low income/free public housing. Buying/leasing BMWs, buying Jordans but live off the US government. Doing nothing to improve themselves. Living for today and not tomorrow. Shouldnt be buying Jordans at all.

Well lenewyorker has these for pre-order. They're 149 euros, but shipping is 35 for one pair or 55 for two pairs. So if you get two pair you're looking at $472 or $236 per pair. Not the worst price seeing what some people are paying out there, but I don't want to spend that bread. The website is in french, and the translation doesn't work on every page. But, you can create an account and contact the store owner if interested.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Well lenewyorker has these for pre-order. They're 149 euros, but shipping is 35 for one pair or 55 for two pairs. So if you get two pair you're looking at $472 or $236 per pair. Not the worst price seeing what some people are paying out there, but I don't want to spend that bread. The website is in french, and the translation doesn't work on every page. But, you can create an account and contact the store owner if interested.

emails dont go thru, getting mailer daemons replys

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

They are the worst people to deal with, and some of them are reading this thread right now. Using the 1st and the 15th checks to buy luxuries while they live in low income/free public housing. Buying/leasing BMWs, buying Jordans but live off the US government. Doing nothing to improve themselves. Living for today and not tomorrow. Shouldnt be buying Jordans at all.

Yes all true. But you knw they don't have BMWs just tinted out impalas and altimas with rims. They are also the reseller crowd. Sad that the demographic people ASSUME I belong to has no chance to ever be more than weak wanna be rapper shoe hustlers. And why would you want something you gotta bring a pipe with you to buy? Take your chance online because I gaurentee you some of these stores employees will miss some of those super fakes in an sell them.

^^^^
Ive seen them here in NY, buy hundreds of dollars worth of food with EBT and throw their bags in the trunk of BMW and drive back to the PJs. smh at the abuse of america

Well, I've had email correspondence with the owner. Is this the email address you sent it to?
[email protected]

Well, I've had email correspondence with the owner. Is this the email address you sent it to?
[email protected]
yup. i dont know whats going on.

@XXPLOSIVE22 NTLV will have plenty of concords last year for the cool greys they had plenty to go around. alot of ppl copped 3 pairs of same sizes i copped 3 sz 11's my self.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

[email protected]
yup. i dont know whats going on.

That website is suspect they already have the cement 4's.
They don't have them. They are taking pre-orders. If you notice it says article will be in stock February 17th 2012. It isn't an early release site, it's a store based in Paris.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by rareair45

Cj,
They do use different specific boxes for different shoes now. They come in cases of six no matter the size for the most part. The larger sizes obviously will have larger cases.

Gotcha! Well that's a good thing. Plenty of pairs to go around. They will sale out for sure though.

You got your pairs, G?
Not physically, but I got them locked down.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by noodles7o2

@XXPLOSIVE22 NTLV will have plenty of concords last year for the cool greys they had plenty to go around. alot of ppl copped 3 pairs of same sizes i copped 3 sz 11's my self.
Thanks for the info...What time do they normally do releases? How early would you recommend hitting up NTLV? Another NTer mentioned being able to get a wristband from them as well

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

^^^ sup APE thas wasup u got ya pairs locked i ony got 1 locked so far looking for 2 bruh

BLUE was good fam?  Yea I got some locked down.  Made my rounds today to my spots.  Trying to come away with 5 total pairs if im lucky
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom