Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Im not paying a cent above retail for these. I love them and want them bad, but I feel like if you get your ducks in a row, this should be a relatively easy pick up.

Originally Posted by kobejames21

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Can anyone confirm these guys are legit, Ive never heard of em
i see that on my twitter too......too bad for me coz still very tight on budget for now....
i think they're legit.....they often tweet many good offers too....last time they're giving metallic v....

and fyi....they're actually selling it on $350.....but they have a promo that cut it $100 but only till midnight....
They extended the promo code but I don't know how long but its $60 off instead of $100 now.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

People will be murdered over this shoe.

laugh.gif

i hope not
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

lol man i want full pictures already

this whole thread is just full of how many pairs people will get

Originally Posted by Willdill23

I need atleast four pair of these, I think honestly this will be an easy copp.

Depends where you located. For me, there will be lines at the stores for these 
ohwell.gif

Im in illinois, last year the cool greys were an easy afternoon copp at niketown. But this a very holy grail.

I don't really care to campout for shoes. For anyone in the Seattle area not camping out, what is your go to spot on release day? For everyone else not camping out, what online sites do you think will have these for $200 or less?

if and it's a huge IF, my funds are right and come mid october i can find a legit preorder in the $240-250 range i'll go ahead and pull the trigger on them. 95% of my purchases are for less then retail so if my $ is right i might just spend the extra $40-50 to get these out the way.

either way though, i'll be refreshing nikestore.com and eastbay the evening of the release and im sure ill get my hands on a pair or 2. also i'll check some of the euro sites i've copped stuff from before early as well.

just do your work, get in good with employees between now and december, ask the needed questions, check this thread regularly and you'll be good to go come december.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if and it's a huge IF, my funds are right and come mid october i can find a legit preorder in the $240-250 range i'll go ahead and pull the trigger on them. 95% of my purchases are for less then retail so if my $ is right i might just spend the extra $40-50 to get these out the way.

either way though, i'll be refreshing nikestore.com and eastbay the evening of the release and im sure ill get my hands on a pair or 2. also i'll check some of the euro sites i've copped stuff from before early as well.

just do your work, get in good with employees between now and december, ask the needed questions, check this thread regularly and you'll be good to go come december.
Raise a glass to that  
tumblr_lg9swoF73x1qg8j8to1_500.gif
 One of the Best things said on this thread so far.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Im not paying a cent above retail for these. I love them and want them bad, but I feel like if you get your ducks in a row, this should be a relatively easy pick up.
this. too much hype going on in this thread. I see this release being exactly like the spacejam release in 09. I'll be at the mall when FL, FTL, Champs
open early, walk in and walk out with my pair. Simple.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

this. too much hype going on in this thread. I see this release being exactly like the spacejam release in 09. I'll be at the mall when FL, FTL, Champs

wish i could do that. im in NYC burbs and the hype for every shoe is ridiculous 
frown.gif

even bordeaux's sold out at 3 spots b4 the morning, everything gets cleaned out with quickness
ima be sittin in line for these 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Hopefully NDC will be good to me.

I'm not standing in line with these crazy N's in Houston.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 i love seeing all the geniuses in the H get all worked up as the doors get closer to opening and i just sit back and let them rusj the doors and get yelled @ by the law politely wiat my turn to walk in and go get with my boy and get what me and my ppl need. lol

CJ863 wrote:
CJDynasty wrote:

Not in the bay area, one of the premier hypebeast capitals when it comes to Jays. Spacejams were sold out within the first 15-20 minutes at just about every mall that I knew of people who went. The mall I was at was crazy, cats breaking in to the mall hours before they opened for the early release
eek.gif

Went with 4 friends and I was the only one who managed to get a pair because my girl is tiny and she slid right in during the rush
laugh.gif
. We got there around 10pm and the first store began handing out tickets around 8:30 am
indifferent.gif
. Needless to say if you couldn't fight your way to a ticket you were not getting a pair.

At that, they only had 3 pair at most for each size, each store had around the same quantities. There were well over 300 people total at the release. That was the first time I ever did the camping out thing in my 14 years of buying Jordans, never will do it again. I can imagine this release will be worse....
ohwell.gif

Everyone should be able to grab at least 1~3 pairs off ndc depending on the limit they put in place. Last year the limit was 3 but you could put in multiple orders. However, this year, when you reach your limit with one order and try to place another order, it gets rejected. I think this is the best thing ndc has ever done, it gives most everyone a fair shot at a shoe.

And this is coming from someone who actually put in 2 orders of 3 pairs of cool greys in, and had all 6 delivered to.

Just make sure your internet is in decent shape come December.

NDC was a bit weird with the True Blue 3's at midnight this year, lets just hope the website don't crash on me till 3am again. Haha

this release is going to chaos.... esp socal and ny... im just trying to get 2 pairs and will have to camp out if necessary... fyi alot of cats don't know about nbastore.com ... easy cops for the true blues on that website.. never gets overloaded since everyone is on nike.com and eastbay etc...

If I have to camp IM ROLLIN DEEP like I did last year for the cool greys and all of us wear a different shoe size.
a871666154f748081003c7b1d8bc142027bcd352_r.gif

NOTHING ON THIS GREEN EARTHS GONNA STOP US!!!

Back
Top Bottom