Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

hope i don't get stabbed walking out the store with these lol its gonna be HOT where ever you decide to go haha.

damn, if they look like the ones posted on VM, those look weak....

but guess what, people still buying, and so will i. hate to say it, even with price hikes and crap quality we still going to buy it.

for those who say they won't, all good, just gives the endless amount of those who want it a chance.

i have the 01s, had the ogs they were beat to crap, not so much hype for me, but a lot of significance in my fav shoe, era player, team, etc.

BAY AREA folks who are lining up, just hope your not in the same line that the SHOE PALACE DOOD and his crew go to. you hear stories about what he does on hype/big releases.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Some one in the line might show up with this on

24-jack.jpg

I know I will be out there looking like that.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

aj11concord1-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-seen-on-sneakernews.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-2011-retro.jpg

The patten leather is like a receding hairline...
nerd.gif
Honestly, the pic of the 95' OGs must be from a small sized shoe. the proportion looks like something
smaller than a size US 9. I remember that MJ's XI looked rather like the 2011 in terms of shape.

From these 3 models, the 2000 retro looks the best.

Indeed the mid section of the 2011 shoe has less patent than the previous models.

Overall i don't know why some are already whining again. I'm glad they have the

bluetinted outsole and not the icy one like teh 2011 SpaceJams.

From what i can see, the black patent is black-based, so no more white lining at the edges,

while the 2000 retro had the white-based black patent leather like the OG concords and

OG black/reds.

True, these are my size 8.5 Originals
tumblr_lox94mLc2h1qzs49eo1_500.jpg
img0072gj.jpg

I personally believe the recent Cool Grey retros were great...i was satisfied, mad i didn't get a pair.

The 2011 Concords in that photo looks like the 09 Space Jams which i hated...weird shape, and that dreaded patent cut

Edit: Those concord pics ain't real? Thank goodness...hope so

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

yall dudes need to realize that things change. nike air is not coming back, and the factories, workers, and procedures have all changed.

what, do yall think that they have OG shoes of every shoe to copy off of? if they did, still nothing is ever perfectly replicated.

I dont expect unnecessary changes from a company who charges 180 for a shoe.  I expect, with todays technology, the top grossing shoe company in the world to be able to exactly replicate a 20 year old shoe, regardless if the factories have changed.  With their resources, it doesnt take a fking genius to take an old shoe and have it exactly remade.  Got Damn, take pride in your fking product.  Its sad that greed has taken over the heart and soul of this company.

Originally Posted by El Bro

yall dudes need to realize that things change. nike air is not coming back, and the factories, workers, and procedures have all changed.

what, do yall think that they have OG shoes of every shoe to copy off of? if they did, still nothing is ever perfectly replicated.

I dont expect unnecessary changes from a company who charges 180 for a shoe.  I expect, with todays technology, the top grossing shoe company in the world to be able to exactly replicate a 20 year old shoe, regardless if the factories have changed.  With their resources, it doesnt take a fking genius to take an old shoe and have it exactly remade.  Got Damn, take pride in your fking product.  Its sad that greed has taken over the heart and soul of this company.
tumblr_lg9swoF73x1qg8j8to1_500.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

aj11concord1-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-seen-on-sneakernews.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-2011-retro.jpg

The patten leather is like a receding hairline...
nerd.gif
Honestly, the pic of the 95' OGs must be from a small sized shoe. the proportion looks like something
smaller than a size US 9. I remember that MJ's XI looked rather like the 2011 in terms of shape.

Indeed the mid section of the 2011 shoe has less patent than the previous models.

From what i can see, the black patent is black-based, so no more white lining at the edges,

while the 2000 retro had the white-based black patent leather like the OG concords and

OG black/reds.

img0072gj.jpg

I personally believe the recent Cool Grey retros were great...i was satisfied, mad i didn't get a pair.

The 2011 Concords in that photo looks like the 09 Space Jams which i hated...weird shape, and that dreaded patent cut

WOW, you have the OG XI black/reds 
smokin.gif
 I only had the 2001 retros and i sold my pair because the patent at the toe area was cut much
shorter than all my other XI retros, having an very ugly crease on one side and the outsole with the varsity red looked too dark compared

to the vibrant True red from the OGs. Envy you ^^

as for low patent leather cuts, i believe some pairs have lower PL cut than the others.
for example my left DMP XI's PL cut is lower than the right pair..

and yes i also agree that the OGs have the highest cut..
pimp.gif

I couldn't agree more el bro, dude up there making pathetic excuses for this company is lame.

EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:
damn, if they look like the ones posted on VM, those look weak....

but guess what, people still buying, and so will i. hate to say it, even with price hikes and crap quality we still going to buy it.

for those who say they won't, all good, just gives the endless amount of those who want it a chance.

i have the 01s, had the ogs they were beat to crap, not so much hype for me, but a lot of significance in my fav shoe, era player, team, etc.

BAY AREA folks who are lining up, just hope your not in the same line that the SHOE PALACE DOOD and his crew go to. you hear stories about what he does on hype/big releases.

Don't line up at the Hilltop shoe palace. The SP dude is the manager there. Im sure he'll have 2 pairs for sale come release day.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

OG black/reds.

img0072gj.jpg

WOW, you have the OG XI black/reds 
smokin.gif
 I only had the 2001 retros and i sold my pair because the patent at the toe area was cut much
shorter than all my other XI retros, having an very ugly crease on one side and the outsole with the varsity red looked too dark compared

to the vibrant True red from the OGs. Envy you ^^
Yes as do I those OG Breds are fresh man 
pimp.gif

Perhaps whether or not you know this, those VMV inc photos of the Concords were actually photoshoped. But they look pretty good though. The actual images are on Counterkicks.com but they're just teasers of the shoes. Parts of the soles taken.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

I couldn't agree more el bro, dude up there making pathetic excuses for this company is lame.

qft

it's not just JB cutting corners to make more money, it's actually Nike as a whole....money/ greed has affected so many industries these days. Back in the 90s and even early 2000s, JB/Nike cared about their reputation as far as releasing quality(materials, cuts, padding, attention to the little details etc) products went, but IMO once they realized they have an exploitable market, they took full advantage.

can you imagine if JB paid some money and ran all the OG jordan thru this machine and used it as the template for retros
nerd.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Perhaps whether or not you know this, those VMV inc photos of the Concords were actually photoshoped. But they look pretty good though. The actual images are on Counterkicks.com but they're just teasers of the shoes. Parts of the soles taken.

Confirmed. Those VMV shots everyone's parading out are absolutely fake, as reported to me by multiple sources now. Like the original CounterKicks post said, they actually created the shoe from spare parts of older models, took very basic photos (non-detailed and non-label angles), and then additionally Photoshopped over the carbon fiber plate. The shoes aren't even in production yet so they've fooled pretty much everyone with those photos.

The only real shot of the XI Concord out so far is this one: http://counterkicks.com/2011/07/25/the-first-authentic-air-jordan-11-retro-concord-photo/

Back
Top Bottom