Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by DonKonaRae

Can't wait to pick these up! thought they would be coming out in december like the other 11's. Hello October!

dont know who your getting your info from but these drop december 24 2011

Although the VMV pics aren't real, they will probably look the same. The Jams, CGs and CDPs had that oddly shaped silhouette, low quality materials and blue tinted sole that they're starting to throw on every shoe. 
These are probably going to be a real disappointment, IMO. I think I'll stick with my 2001s. 

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Although the VMV pics aren't real, they will probably look the same. The Jams, CGs and CDPs had that oddly shaped silhouette, low quality materials and blue tinted sole that they're starting to throw on every shoe. 
These are probably going to be a real disappointment, IMO. I think I'll stick with my 2001s. 

Dont know why u some others here are sayin 2001When the concords were retroed and releasedOn october 25 in 2000! Even the spacejams were released in december 2000.the columbias were retroed in january 2001, followed By the coolgreys in spring and black/reds in december2001!

Counterkicks back with their horrible teaser pics 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

jumpman - For simplicity sake, I just call all of them 2001s. From whatever point I was trying to come across, it really doesn't matter at the end. 

Those of you complaining about the blue tint do realize the OG Concords had a bit a blue tint too right? The tint just wasn't quite as blue as the one we see in the VMV or Counterkicks pics though.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Those of you complaining about the blue tint do realize the OG Concords had a bit a blue tint too right? The tint just wasn't quite as blue as the one we see in the VMV or Counterkicks pics though.

I remember getting a hang tag with a slide out picture of the OG Concords.. the tint was really more of a purple than anything really but i see what you mean. It definitely was not clear.

Originally Posted by spizike231

I remember getting a hang tag with a slide out picture of the OG Concords.. the tint was really more of a purple than anything really but i see what you mean. It definitely was not clear.
To reinforce your statements 
michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-xi-part-1-14.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

To reinforce your statements 
nerd.gif
My bad just looked at the tag again its a really really blue tint. Not even clear at all on the hang tag. Weird.

And remember when people complained in 2000 when They had yellow tint from the beginning instead ofOf the blue tint from the ogs.Cheaper materials than on the 2000 retros?Maybe the smooth leather at the heel, buti dont see why the mesh and patent shouldbe significantly inferior to the retros 10 years ago.

Imo the jumpman on the left shoe is more
Irritating me than anything else.
Because the jumpman with the ball
Is too close to the heel making it
Look misplaced. Dumb idea to
Reverse it on the left shoe.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Counterkicks back with their horrible teaser pics 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I know right they could of kept those to themselves 
laugh.gif

kept sayin it...counterkicks is always tryna bring hype...
30t6p3b.gif
 try to do it wit the lebron 9 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom