Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Some people are posting fake pairs and some are posting actual pairs...fess up
That is indeed lame. So far the recent pics look good, but the Jumpman on the left shoe
is really causing me a headache.

2 Pairs. One to cop, and one to pay for my pair and possibly get me some more money.

Cause I'm greedy like that.

175 is too much to spend on b-grades. I'm copping from FootLocker release day and you will have to fist fight me to the emergency room to rob me.

Unless you got a gun, then you can have em lmfao

Originally Posted by BronLe

175 is too much to spend on b-grades. I'm copping from FootLocker release day and you will have to fist fight me to the emergency room to rob me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hostos - those very same glue stains will be on the ones that drop on RD.

Dom - I'm guessing your referring to not being able to choose the state? If that's the case, you need to choose the country first, then the states will show up.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I mean, what else do I say besides what I usually say when a Air Jordan drops these days....

...trash.
I agree, I was so looking forward to these. It's hard to justify spending $175 for some product that is an inferior.

I gotta say...the Air-Randy pics definetly have a more blue tint to the sole than slamdunkspace.
slamdunkspace, while I pre-ordered from them, I would hope they post pics of the total package, box, shoes, inserts, etc...

Is it me or does the heel collar looks high on Air Randy's pairs?

And more pics from modern-notoriety

20110801104454.jpg

20110801104452.jpg

I like the shape of the left shoe more than the right shoe... Anyone else notice?

20110801104457.jpg

20110801104455.jpg

20110801104453.jpg

20110801104458.jpg

20110801104456.jpg

Hope everything will be good by the time n can cop these up....

Love the shoes, special box, shoe tree n everything bout it......

i am not hating, but i cant fool with randy or slamdunkspace, i ordered the air jordan 7 yotb from randy, jumpman sign in the shoe was red, suppose to be gold,glu on the shoe, and no upc code...no bueno. spacejams, my size 10.5 felt like a 10 and it also had no upc code, both boxes had no suggested retail price tabs on the side of the description sticker. no thanks. cant see myself paying 300 hundred and running the risk of major defects. i wish i still had pics, but i know i made some kid happy at platos closet, thats what i felt they were worth...

Originally Posted by Willdill23

i am not hating, but i cant fool with randy or slamdunkspace, i ordered the air jordan 7 yotb from randy, jumpman sign in the shoe was red, suppose to be gold,glu on the shoe, and no upc code...no bueno. spacejams, my size 10.5 felt like a 10 and it also had no upc code, both boxes had no suggested retail price tabs on the side of the description sticker. no thanks. cant see myself paying 300 hundred and running the risk of major defects. i wish i still had pics, but i know i made some kid happy at platos closet, thats what i felt they were worth...

Damn. Well I can't vouch for either place just yet. The no UPC code is one thing I can't explain. But I mean the sugg retail value tabs... I've gotten pairs from footlocker and finishline without those, or already half ripped. They just rip right off. And the Jam sizing is small IMO. I got an 11 and it feels like a 10.5. Bangs up my damn pinky toe. Dunno bout Randys yotr 7s either. But like I said, paypal will hook me up if anythings fishy bout these shoes.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Damn. Well I can't vouch for either place just yet. The no UPC code is one thing I can't explain. But I mean the sugg retail value tabs... I've gotten pairs from footlocker and finishline without those, or already half ripped. They just rip right off. And the Jam sizing is small IMO. I got an 11 and it feels like a 10.5. Bangs up my damn pinky toe. Dunno bout Randys yotr 7s either. But like I said, paypal will hook me up if anythings fishy bout these shoes.

i aint hating at all bro, but i truly hope your pair come through shining bro.......  

Originally Posted by BronLe

well you going to spend almost $200 regardless(retail is $180) especially if your in cali & 5-10 times your gonna get a b-grade from footlocker anyway
laugh.gif

i have purchased plenty of times from slamdunkspace. The shipping always takes long, but as far as defects go, I havent really had any problems in that department.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

i aint hating at all bro, but i truly hope your pair come through shining bro.......  

Na bro I don't think you're hatin at all. Just trying to give explaination on those two things. If that's what makes you skeptic on your Jams you can rest assure they're all good. I think the sizing was an issue with lotta ppl actually. And yea, I hope they come thru shining too lol.

Back
Top Bottom