Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Hopefully, they used a different glue...cuz my DS spacejams and cool greys have the yellow stain appearing now from the bottom (looks like leaking out onto the sole to the clear sole)

Maybe things would be different if you just wore your shoes
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Hopefully, they used a different glue...cuz my DS spacejams and cool greys have the yellow stain appearing now from the bottom (looks like leaking out onto the sole to the clear sole)

Maybe things would be different if you just wore your shoes
indifferent.gif
I Do - I just only get one to rock and one to store.  We all find out next year-when someone post the problem. 

between Air-Randy or RMKstore who usually has better prices shipped to the US? I have never done a pre order so I don't follow these sites

I sure hope they make these available like the cool grey's because i swear  when they dropped they didn't move for months.I hope all resellers get stuck with these 
laugh.gif

^ you and me both brotha. These shoes look dope as hell from every site that's posted pics thus far. Hope everyone gets their pair.

Is history repeating itself
nerd.gif
 I remember back in the early 2000 NT members were buying Jordan XI "replicas" from a guy overseas intill they finally got on the No variant movement........................... I feel a NO Super Fakes/B grade movement starting soon

Air Randy pics of the concords look insane. Pays to have professional high def pictures. They'll definitely suck in some new customers.
nerd.gif

These from Slamdunk look very fake. Shape is waaaay off, look like some banana boats.

And one of the tell tale signs of XI fakes has always been the jumpman on the heels (top of the basketball) not lining up to the top of the "3" in the 23. Look at the other pics. I'm just saying.

45a7f2d79922a03e71ede330246e7abd.image.666x443.JPG

why does everyone want them so damb early
paying more for b-grades grabbed out of the factory doesnt sound like a good deal to me

Originally Posted by 1978S

These from Slamdunk look very fake. Shape is waaaay off, look like some banana boats.

And one of the tell tale signs of XI fakes has always been the jumpman on the heels (top of the basketball) not lining up to the top of the "3" in the 23. Look at the other pics. I'm just saying.

45a7f2d79922a03e71ede330246e7abd.image.666x443.JPG

your right, there fakes.
eyes.gif

they sold 120+ pairs in the last couple days for a reason. i even asked Jay himself, those are early samples. the shoes are being produced right now which is why he has a pre order.

your right, i didnt pre-order concords from him or anything...

how are you gonna say he sells fakes when hes been selling to people on this board for awhile now? unless you bought from him and got fakes from then thats a different story and we would have a problem but im 100% sure that didnt happen so..

the slurpage for the slamdunkspace is high with that dude. my man name droppin the site harder than the game name drops the entire hiphop industry. slurp slurp slurp.

luckily for me. i don't pay extra for b grades. i always inspect da shoes first

Lol all these dudes... "air Randys look better. Air Randy I KNOW doesn't sell fakes. I trust air Randy. Rmk doesnt deal with fakes." I'm not in any way knockin air Randy or any other site, but no matter where you're buying... Were all getting the same shoe. You think its coincidence these are all hittin the sites around the same time. They're all comin from the same place that finally made em available to these resellers. Its not like Air Randy or RMK or SDS is receiving the shoes months apart from each other. And like I've said before... Use paypal, have the documentation that they're 100% authentic and great quality Agrades, not Bgrades... And you're good to go. If they come in and I'm suspecting Bgrades or fakes, I'm sendin back and getting my $ and I'll buy from some where else. Bottom line, all you gotta do. And the dudes saying "why spend extra $ for Bgrades" well, I'm not. Like I said, I'll send back if I suspect low *** quality. And I spend the extra money cuz i have it available and cuz I'm not gonna risk not gettin a pair on the RD rush. Hell, I'm gonna buy another pair online before RD and I'll try a third on RD.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Is history repeating itself
nerd.gif
 I remember back in the early 2000 NT members were buying Jordan XI "replicas" from a guy overseas intill they finally got on the No variant movement........................... I feel a NO Super Fakes/B grade movement starting soon
Could be...

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by leocabrera

^^^ why u complain about quality or fakes from Randy and jay when u have bgrades in your avy doe?

those were good quality 

They still b grades doe

They're not true b-grades dude. Had nike/jb decided to release these at retailers as opposed to outlets, the pairs sold at the outlets would have been the one's sold at stores.  

Back
Top Bottom