Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

those were good quality 

They still b grades doe

They're not true b-grades dude. Had nike/jb decided to release these at retailers as opposed to outlets, the pairs sold at the outlets would have been the one's sold at stores.  

Exactly, that was nikes "loophole" for selling in outlets only.

From my experiences in the past, some of these ARE B-grades, but not all of them.

They are getting these shoes right off the assembly line. Shoes I have got early in the past (Air-Randy, VMV) are in Jordan boxes without an
actual label.

The CG's I got for my girl early last year were better quality then most GS that we looked through when they actually dropped.

AYE YAWL, I'M LOOKIN FOR RANDY AND JAY, YAWL SEEN'EM, I HEARD DEY TRYIN TO SELL MY WORK.... 

5d016461c561b9416d3a5e7816e1e2edb4b61154_s.jpg

I'm so tired or hearing these guys that aren't even buying the kick talk about them being b-grades. Ya'll mad you don't have the extra funds to get em early or something. It's the same post one after another. Hell, most of ya'll ain't even bought a pair from these websites. Move on and let us get our b-grades early!

Hopefully I don't get burned from slam dunk space I already placed my order.they better be legit.first timeordering early .the zzz acting like he owns sds or the middle man asking for people order number.

Originally Posted by dharv

I'm so tired or hearing these guys that aren't even buying the kick talk about them being b-grades. Ya'll mad you don't have the extra funds to get em early or something. It's the same post one after another. Hell, most of ya'll ain't even bought a pair from these websites. Move on and let us get our b-grades early!
I copped the yotb 7's from randy and they were faker than a 3 dolla bill,  350 wasted, i took them to my local sneaker spot, the owner is chinese, and he did a comparison. if they have no upc code there fake, i ordered from jay (slamdunkspace) and spacejams look like someone wiped the patent down with vaseline, tag on the tongue  in forth spot not on third. i wish i would have taken pics but i knew nuthin about niketalk at the time. no b-grades, just high quality fakes.  if they are b-grades, tell big homey randy and jay to show some proof they have a nike account. oh and i gave jay 350 for those jammies, i should have just gave that 350 to platos closet.

Originally Posted by fijiloo

Hopefully I don't get burned from slam dunk space I already placed my order.they better be legit.first timeordering early .the zzz acting like he owns sds or the middle man asking for people order number.
i was going to order there first. but pictures changed my mind. from what i have head they are a legit company. like was said a few post back . document they sell a-grade, authentic shoes. and pay with paypal. 

just part of the price you pay

Yo anyone who ordered from Slamdunkspace via paypal been charged yet? I got my order confirmation from SDS and confirmation email from paypal, but they have yet to pull it out my account. Doubt it, but im hoping i can come thru with the heist 
pimp.gif
 lol na ill be happy to pay but just wonderin if anyone else been charged or if they know if its gonna wait to be pulled once they ship out.

Woahhhh Slamdunkspace is legit ordered my a pair of 09 True Blues better quality than my cements for sure leather so soft mmh hah.
And dude has pretty fast shipping too i cant complain about dude.

Originally Posted by Willdill23

I copped the yotb 7's from randy and they were faker than a 3 dolla bill,  350 wasted, i took them to my local sneaker spot, the owner is chinese, and he did a comparison. if they have no upc code there fake, i ordered from jay (slamdunkspace) and spacejams look like someone wiped the patent down with vaseline, tag on the tongue  in forth spot not on third. i wish i would have taken pics but i knew nuthin about niketalk at the time. no b-grades, just high quality fakes.  if they are b-grades, tell big homey randy and jay to show some proof they have a nike account. oh and i gave jay 350 for those jammies, i should have just gave that 350 to platos closet.

Did you ever contact them? file a dispute? there are ways to go about things instead of calling it a money wasted. 

^ I didnt, I should have, but I just chalked it up as a lost, never again bro, never again.
You chalked up $700 as a loss? Youre crazy bro... i woulda had them back in a heartbeat 

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Lol all these dudes... "air Randys look better. Air Randy I KNOW doesn't sell fakes. I trust air Randy. Rmk doesnt deal with fakes." I'm not in any way knockin air Randy or any other site, but no matter where you're buying... Were all getting the same shoe. You think its coincidence these are all hittin the sites around the same time. They're all comin from the same place that finally made em available to these resellers. Its not like Air Randy or RMK or SDS is receiving the shoes months apart from each other. And like I've said before... Use paypal, have the documentation that they're 100% authentic and great quality Agrades, not Bgrades... And you're good to go. If they come in and I'm suspecting Bgrades or fakes, I'm sendin back and getting my $ and I'll buy from some where else. Bottom line, all you gotta do. And the dudes saying "why spend extra $ for Bgrades" well, I'm not. Like I said, I'll send back if I suspect low *** quality. And I spend the extra money cuz i have it available and cuz I'm not gonna risk not gettin a pair on the RD rush. Hell, I'm gonna buy another pair online before RD and I'll try a third on RD.
AGREE !!
dunno why you guys saying those pre release from air randy or rmk or sds b-grade.......it looks legit for me seeing those pictures...... 

maybe there is some high/low cut difference on the patent leather....or glue stain....or anything like that......but i think those all just because of the QC is not 100% perfect...... 

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

^ I didnt, I should have, but I just chalked it up as a lost, never again bro, never again.
You chalked up $700 as a loss? Youre crazy bro... i woulda had them back in a heartbeat 

Dude is obviously lying. YOTR dropped recently, you surely should still have a pic of those. 

orderd my cool grey xi from air randy and they exactly the same as the ones i got from finish line, EXACT. he's legit!!!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF....

PLENTY OF HEADS ON HERE WHO COULD GRAB MULTIPLES OF THESE EARLY EASILY.

COME RELEASE DAY, LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO HAS TWO FEET WILL HAVE A PAIR OR TWO OF THESE. THEY WON'T BE RARE.

kingkickznetwork is doing the pre order thing too but i recently ordered some CG's from them and i still havent got them and the tracking code wont work im starting too get suspicious anybody know if they're legit? and 1st posst !
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom