Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Got new info from a credible source. these will release with the OG box, the soles WILL be tinted blue. Also Nike has decided to slash the price to $125
pimp.gif

we can dream
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by ajkatt

I received my answer from a higher-up so I'll definitely take his word over yours. With that said, your speculation is null and void. Get back to me in 7 months though...
What you just got a swoosh account? I'm not saying this will/won't be discounted im saying in general. Just cause its a Gr doesn't mean it will be discounted. And as for your higher-up go ahead and take his word.
Just saying in the past espeically since the cool grey drop people have called and asked in general and you will get mixed responses. Have a good day but if you want to continue this drop me a private message don't want to clutter this thread.
Just received the invite about 2 weeks ago from a relative and I'll definitely take his word and the other NT member who confirmed that these will be discounted for account holders as well. I'm having a great day, but what I have to add isn't much "clutter" as it's actually relevant compared to your unwarranted speculation. PM me if you want to keep up with your "If"s and "Maybe"s. Just adds another unnecessary post...
Fun Fact:

-2009 "Space Jams" - MSRP: $175 (Available w/ Swoosh discount) 

-2010 "Cool Greys" - MSRP: $175 (Available w/ Swoosh discount)

-2011 "Concords" - MSRP: $___ (______________________)

I'm seeing a bit of a trend here. Personally, I think everyone who really wants these will most likely get them at retail or less within a few weeks of their release. I'm told production #s will greatly surpass the amount made previously. Just don't sleep on these too long...
Glad you got a relative/friend who works for Nike. And if you had the IQ bigger then your shoe size you will see that im not disagreeing that these won't. Im talking about your orginal post saying stuff about every GR being discounted. SMH. Sorry to whoever reads this and doesn't care but im not trying to look like a fool here. I may be embarassing myself but gotta get my point across.

Might as well make use of my double post, what you are saying everyone knows. You didn't have to be told anything.

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

they're not gonna be 250... c'mon guys, idk why yall even fueling this
I don't know about $250.... but... the price of gas + rise in materials (such as cotton) + JB knowing they will sell out = a new record retail price
I will buy them regardless... because I know I won't be buying any other Jordans for a long long time after this purchase.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My source says these will be even more limited than prior holiday XI releases. Prepare for Mayhem!

Haha, oh it will be. I feel bad for the people who posted up about all the fights about last years cool grey camp outs.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My source says these will be even more limited than prior holiday XI releases. Prepare for Mayhem!

Haha, oh it will be. I feel bad for the people who posted up about all the fights about last years cool grey camp outs.

Hell yeah, it will. I'll almost certainly be getting them online.

What you just got a swoosh account? I'm not saying this will/won't be discounted im saying in general. Just cause its a Gr doesn't mean it will be discounted. And as for your higher-up go ahead and take his word.
Just saying in the past espeically since the cool grey drop people have called and asked in general and you will get mixed responses. Have a good day but if you want to continue this drop me a private message don't want to clutter this thread.
Just received the invite about 2 weeks ago from a relative and I'll definitely take his word and the other NT member who confirmed that these will be discounted for account holders as well. I'm having a great day, but what I have to add isn't much "clutter" as it's actually relevant compared to your unwarranted speculation. PM me if you want to keep up with your "If"s and "Maybe"s. Just adds another unnecessary post...
Fun Fact:

I'm seeing a bit of a trend here. Personally, I think everyone who really wants these will most likely get them at retail or less within a few weeks of their release. I'm told production #s will greatly surpass the amount made previously. Just don't sleep on these too long...
Glad you got a relative/friend who works for Nike. And if you had the IQ bigger [then] your shoe size you will see that im not disagreeing that these won't. Im talking about your orginal post saying stuff about every GR being discounted. SMH. Sorry to whoever reads this and doesn't care but im not trying to look like a fool here. I may be embarassing myself but gotta get my point across.
I believe my IQ exceeds 10, but it appears to be better THAN yours. I've never once stated that every GR is discounted. If that was the case, I would have made a post in the general section of the forum and not in this specific thread concerning this particular shoe. SMH. Regardless, I've backed up my posts with relevance. Sadly, I cannot say the same for you...
If everyone knew "this", there would not be multiple posts concerning prices, discounts, etc. My initial post was concerning the eligibility of the shoe via Swoosh. I received my answer and it was confirmed. Dude asks to go via PM yet still responds publicly. SMDH. Too funny...

Back to something pertinent. In regards to being limited, they certainly won't sit on shelves, but they will definitely be attainable for a short period of time. Nike/JB is fully aware of the hype of this shoe and how it is coveted. From what I'm told, expect them to sellout on RD. However, those unfortunate not to acquire a pair will most likely get a chance due to additional restocks. These will eventually become a reseller's dream, but it's JB's turn to cash-in even more...

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Got new info from a credible source. these will release with the OG box, the soles WILL be tinted blue. Also Nike has decided to slash the price to $125
pimp.gif

You better not be playin' me. These oughta come in the same box as the Space Jams and Cool Greys. And the soles will be tinted blue? Like the Cool Greys? Nah they gonna have the clear sole.

And slashing the price to $125. I highly doubt it. It should still be $175 just like all the other XI releases and come in that same type of box.

Fun Fact:

Glad you got a relative/friend who works for Nike. And if you had the IQ bigger [then] your shoe size you will see that im not disagreeing that these won't. Im talking about your orginal post saying stuff about every GR being discounted. SMH. Sorry to whoever reads this and doesn't care but im not trying to look like a fool here. I may be embarassing myself but gotta get my point across.
I believe my IQ exceeds 10, but it appears to be better THAN yours. I've never once stated that every GR is discounted. If that was the case, I would have made a post in the general section of the forum and not in this specific thread concerning this particular shoe. SMH. Regardless, I've backed up my posts with relevance. Sadly, I cannot say the same for you...
If everyone knew "this", there would not be multiple posts concerning prices, discounts, etc. My initial post was concerning the eligibility of the shoe via Swoosh. I received my answer and it was confirmed. Dude asks to go via PM yet still responds publicly. SMDH. Too funny...

Back to something pertinent. In regards to being limited, they certainly won't sit on shelves, but they will definitely be attainable for a short period of time. Nike/JB is fully aware of the hype of this shoe and how it is coveted. From what I'm told, expect them to sellout on RD. However, those unfortunate not to acquire a pair will most likely get a chance due to additional restocks. These will eventually become a reseller's dream, but it's JB's turn to cash-in even more...
Its a two way street homie, and everything I bolded anyone who owns a pair of 11's will tell you.
Also pm'd you on your orginal post, which i gave you the answer too, and how you still argue.

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Pleaseeee JB don't mess these up.. that's all i'm asking.. Can't wait for confirmed pics!
When you think these confirmed pics gonna come out?

Its a two way street homie, and everything I bolded anyone who owns a pair of 11's will tell you.
Also pm'd you on your orginal post, which i gave you the answer too, and how you still argue.

A blank PM followed by a public post stating I have a PM is of no use to me. This kid. Haha!. If there was 2-way street, it would be that there either is a discount or there isn't. In this case, there is. I'll go ahead and post my confirmation on RD and give you a shout out. In regards to everyone who own's a pair, sift through the rest of the pages and it doesn't look like "owners" feel the same way or could tell me much. I see a lot of speculation regarding pricing, availability, etc. Keep on keepin' on, homie...

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

from the metallic silver IE lows...
df3356bbe6ecbb3010d5858a54977c228401498.pjpg
Saw the new ones posted on MS as well earlier today.  They did a great job with these.  Real clean.  Hard to tell if the soles are tinted blue though.

A blank PM followed by a public post stating I have a PM is of no use to me. This kid. Haha!. If there was 2-way street, it would be that there either is a discount or there isn't. In this case, there is. I'll go ahead and post my confirmation on RD and give you a shout out. In regards to everyone who own's a pair, sift through the rest of the pages and it doesn't look like "owners" feel the same way or could tell me much. I see a lot of speculation regarding pricing, availability, etc. Keep on keepin' on, homie...

A two way street on you saying to pm me, which i made sure I did. Ya you see a lot of speculation, thats what 99% of the thread in thr jb fourm are..Go back into hiding, enjoy your swoosh account 
laugh.gif

A two way street on you saying to pm me, which i made sure I did. Ya you see a lot of speculation, thats what 99% of the thread in thr jb fourm are..Go back into hiding, enjoy your swoosh account 
laugh.gif

Speculation might be 99%, but I was able to confirm something. You know? Benefiting other account holders other than senseless dribble. SMH...

Looks like someone's mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Fellas, fellas, could you please take this to PM's?

Repsect and Peace.
My bad. Didn't see this before replying to other post. Will do...

Back
Top Bottom