Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i think pictures from marqueesole are gonna come up in the next week or so.

They just put pictures up of the Duke Uptempo 2s which are a December/ holiday release like the concords

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Those teaser pics was a joke. There should a few pics of these bad boys coming in a few weeks. At lease a few weeks. I hope they look as nice as the ones in the pic.

d851653f2baa6279290b58fc1150352ac430da6a.pjpg
pics should be around end of july. The cool greys first leaked around that time last year and shoes always are made about 5 months in advance. can't wait

Pics of the 2011 Concord XI's should come around the end of July you say? I'm thinking they would come around early August(at least by the first week).

I don't know for sure but space jams and cool grey pics both leaked at the end of july. Just makes sense.

Damn I can preorder now for $250 and get them in Oct!

But I'm tight on budget cause I bought too many shoes lately
frown.gif

I bet you the 2011 jordan XI concord is going to come out looking like this  
People are still going to cop and get pissed at other NT memebers who dis like them and complain about the quality

watch

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

ryan970 wrote:
so if retailers get them for 90 dollars and we pay 175, wouldnt they lose money.
sick.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Yea man... they surely get the short end of the stick....
roll.gif
Ill really want a pair early and im not trying to do that pre order %@%... want it shipped asap

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

People are still going to cop and get pissed at other NT memebers who dis like them and complain about the quality

watch

I can't believe he fixed a pair of fakes and tries to throw it out like it's real even though he says it's fake.

Worst part is people like that @%%+!

And oh yeah forgot to get back to everyone about it, but what jaeguyoon says just follow his directions. Ends on the 11th midnight I believe.

watch

Hilarious

Originally Posted by optimusp517

watch

I can't believe he fixed a pair of fakes and tries to throw it out like it's real even though he says it's fake.

Worst part is people like that @%%+!

Word.  The patent leather is still fake and so is the leather on the ankle.  Tongue shape is also off.  Smh at people offering up on those
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom