Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

This thread will hit 500 pages.
pimp.gif

i feel these "leaked" pics are almost intentional to get the internet into a buzz....

so people keep coming back to check and see what will be the real/final version of the shoe...

its great way to get the hype about the shoe out there for very little marketing cost to JB.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

also why are we posting fakes in here?
because they are in desperate need of "e-props".................i figured it out its three types of people in these JB Threads people who still rock jays, People who complain and still purchase and people who down and turn themselves off them because they cant afford them ether or its getting corny.........

Smh at some of you guys crying! Air randys pods are concord not black, some of you need to adjust your screen color or something.

Jordan_XI_OG_Concord_1__45845_zoom.jpg

1-air-jordan-xi-11-concord-2000-most-wanted06-kicks-box.jpg

13118341280.jpg

Just a quick view of All 3. 1995 Og's at top. 2000 Retros in the middle, and the 2011's in 3rd pic). I like the 2000's and the 2011's better than the 95's. The Patent cut on the 2011 Model doesn't bother me at all. It isn't that low compared to the 2000 Retro. In fact I like em' a lot & I think the new 2011 Model looks better than the OG's AND the 2000's. I can't wait to see em' in person Great Job By JB!

People find any reason to complain, just don't cop & make it easier for the next person that wants them. You complain about the quality and you're the same person copping two pairs... Smh

That patent cut does seem low like everybody's been saying, but I hope the final product will show something different and a higher cut, even if it's just slightly higher. I know previous XIs I've owned have had some variations from shoe to shoe in terms of how high that patent cut has been.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

air-jordan-XI.jpg

Just a quick view of All 3. 1995 Og's at top. 2000 Retros in the middle, and the 2011's in 3rd pic). I like the 2000's and the 2011's better than the 95's. The Patent cut on the 2011 Model doesn't bother me at all. It isn't that low compared to the 2000 Retro. In fact I like em' a lot & I think the new 2011 Model looks better than the OG's AND the 2000's. I can't wait to see em' in person Great Job By JB!

Middle pic is not the 2000 retro

I'm pretty sure y'all don't care or may already know but these will be $180 this year. 
ohwell.gif

first-look-air-jordan-11-concord-2.jpg

^^^^ Niceeeee they look the same as the 09 SJ but Im hoping they have the same padding as the CG2010 imo they were very very comfy as heck and very underated IMO

Originally Posted by woody23

air-jordan-XI.jpg

What year are those? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Even with that receding patent cut these are still going to sell like they're being given away for free
laugh.gif

to the same dude talking crap about em 
eyes.gif

Nope just bought some DS DMPs. I'm passing on these. I'm not like most ppl in here. I don't cop just case they loosely resemble the previous retro. Nice of you to make assumptions though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Zyzz

also why are we posting fakes in here?
because they are in desperate need of "e-props".................i figured it out its three types of people in these JB Threads people who still rock jays, People who complain and still purchase and people who down and turn themselves off them because they cant afford them ether or its getting corny.........

you forgot the 4th type.................... there is the NT  psychic, they can see into your life and future by just looking at what you type. They can tell how much money you got, what you are going to buy, your childhood. Its a skill they developed over years and years of being on NT.... they can even do it with Pics now
nerd.gif
 Let me stop typing before the NT psychics look deeper into my soul
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

air-jordan-XI.jpg

What year are those? 
nerd.gif
These might be fakes. or what was thought to be 2011s before the actual photos released this week. No way they are 2000s because the Jumpman from 2000 was facing forward/front toward the toes.

these are 2000 Concords.
1-air-jordan-xi-11-concord-2000-most-wanted06-kicks-box.jpg

Jordan_XI_OG_Concord_1__45845_zoom.jpg

air-jordan-XI.jpg

13118341280.jpg

dude, the pic in the middle is rather a customized, fake or PSed DMP XI! Look at the jumpman and the patent cutting!
The patent cut of the 2000/2001 XI had a slightly higher cut and the outsoles are never that icy clear but rather dull

with yellow tint from the start.

If the 2011 looks like the latest MN pic, it would be still good. But the pic by kicks-lab is quite shocking!

air-jordan-XI.jpg

What year are those? 
nerd.gif

Those are stock pics in Jordan Brand's website:

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/history/air-jordan-11?idx=10

Originally Posted by glitch008

What year are those? 
nerd.gif

Those are stock pics in Jordan Brand's website:

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/history/air-jordan-11?idx=10

Nice find! but those were never released. I think they were made somewhen after the DMP XI as it has
the reversed Jumpman on the left shoe. The patent leather however is white-based like the 

OG and 2000 concords, while the pics which seem to be sample pics of 2011 concords are black-based

and the patent leather cutting is extremely low, especially on the ones by kicks-lab 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom