Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

^^^ That's what they said about the CG soles when pix surfaced and we all know you got that sunshine sole by wear 3
If they start to yellow, no problem applying some seaglow to the soles will do the trick.

damn...the patent leather on the sides got that lebron receding hairline feel to it...reminds me of this pic except we didnt have to wait til 2016 to get receding PL
24dfrwz.jpg

JB gets away with the PL and all the other bad qualities on their recent retros and future retros because 1 we still going to cop regardless how much we complain about them. 2 there's a grip of people out there that's not always in sneaker sites like us and not knowing whats the difference of how they should and shouldn't look like will also cop. I know some heads in here are going to pass cause JB is raping us yes ( I don't blame you and respect y'all for that ) but is it going to make a difference? I don't think so. I mean I have a hand full of friends that has knowledge on when these shoes are dropping and has never even heard of NT before or checking any other sites for info. but are already planning on copping a couple of pairs not even caring on how it looks like or whats on it as long as its labeled Concords XIs. Now compare those people to us that's always checking in our sites making sure everything is right. There are always more people out there that could care less if PL is cut low etc. compared to us. Our money is the same as theirs and truth is they will cop what ever we don't and JB wins. By the end of the day...JB gets rich cause money is money for them regardless its from a true head or some guy that wants to look cool and not caring what he puts on his feet.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

lol people still complain in the jb forum you all gonna buy them anyways just stop caring and enjoy smh

Eh no. I restored my 2000 retro by fixingthe sole separation issue and the yellowed mesh.I was thinking of getting the 2011 retro. Butthe patent leather cut is s no go for me.Pass!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Expecting to see a flood of 2000 Concords to hit ebay soon, at a lower price 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not in a sz 12 everyone wants 350 + for a used pair
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I'll be quick to grab some of these for a low price. Did it for the '00 black/metallic silver v's ds for $120 shipped so I know there will b deals out there. Can't wait to take advantage of this scenario.

wow that PL cut is straight nasty...if they release like that.it will be another grail i will pass on..just like i did with the red/white 12(2nd grail) due to its banana shape.

Even with that receding patent cut these are still going to sell like they're being given away for free
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Easy Pickings i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean...you can find some steals now. Seen a couple hovering around $200.

I wish, people still want $420-450 and up for a brand new pair, size 11.  
mad.gif

Hoping to see them drop to around $300-350. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish, people still want $420-450 and up for a brand new pair, size 12.  
mad.gif

Hoping to see them drop to around $200-250 like the cg's did. 

fixed & qft

I know the cut of the PL is crap , along with the quality. I assume this is JB's way of keeping costs down for profit as well as retal costs. Would we pay more (considering inflation) for better quality?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish, people still want $420-450 and up for a brand new pair, size 11.  
mad.gif

Hoping to see them drop to around $300-350. 
i just copped a sz 11 on eBay for 380 shipped and I was gonna pay for them and then in the "recommendations for you" box there was the same pair I just won the bid on in another auction
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I told the dude I wasnt paying till I got tagged pics of the ones I was getting sent to me.

Man I cant win with buying online lately, too bad too cause in 8 yrs I've never had a problem till now.  Times are a changin I guess, more ppl are in the Business of sneakers, and that brings more shady ppl too I guess.

this has to stop
mad.gif
....can we get in contact with a jordan brand rep or Tinker Hatfield in here? jordan brands owes us a explaination for the lack of quality.

Back
Top Bottom