Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by Zyzz

can you guys shut up now. stop arguing about something stupid and get back talking about Concords.
Ok. Talk about them then. You have them. How do they fit? Are they good quality?

Thread gets a lil off track and zzyz is upset. After giving Randy the business for a whole day. I agree though are there anymore news. More than likely not. Guess early "early adopters" are waiting on tracking.
im upset? not at all i just dont get why you guys are arguing about something that has nothing to do with the thread..

I have to agree with Memphis tho. Strictly heels, sandals, and flats for my women. But DAMN Ms Upton is lookin good in that pic.

somebody else got their Jams from SDS today..

scaled.php

Originally Posted by Freeze

scaled.php

Freshhh but i was too late too cop on sds since the didnt have my size by the time i checked but ill prbly cop another pair once randy restocks

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Hold up, I just remembered, wasn't I suppose to get an extra zoom air insoles with my with my Spacejam order. 

Nope that was for peps who ordered Concords before the 3rd.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

scaled.php

Freshhh but i was too late too cop on sds since the didnt have my size by the time i checked but ill prbly cop another pair once randy restocks

Those SJs look a trillion times better than the chicken spit AR sent me, SDS u just might make reconsider buying kicks early. Because the taste Air Dandy left in my mouth was like fish oil and castor oil combined

those are banana shaped? from from i seen on twitter from SDS that people posted they loved the shoes plus the few NTers.

quit hating when dude sent out awesome SJ's to everyone. its gonna be the same with Concords.

scaled.php

Waaaait... Freeze didn't you say Jay was suppose to send out your Jams with your Concords cuz you put em in on the same order? You wouldn't be holdin out on us would you bro...?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Hold up, I just remembered, wasn't I suppose to get an extra zoom air insoles with my with my Spacejam order. 

Nope that was for peps who ordered Concords before the 3rd.
You sure, I thought is was for everyone who ordered Spacejams or Concords before the 3rd 

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Those SJs look a trillion times better than the chicken spit AR sent me, SDS u just might make reconsider buying kicks early. Because the taste Air Dandy left in my mouth was like fish oil and castor oil combined

This is liable to put you on thé toilet for days. Anyway, payday is tomorrow and I'm considering buying early if I can't find any Ny spots doing pre order vouchers. Anybody know any ny spots?

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Group Hug?

I'm going to pick up my son today at his kindercare with my '00 Concords on...straight stuntin on those 5 and 6 year olds.

LOL!!!

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IT OBVIOUSLY FLEW RIGHT OVER HIS HEAD.

No, it didn't fly over my head at all. I've had every iPhone since day 1, and the iPhone 4 antenna gate was a bunch of manufactured media BS. They haven't changed the antenna and don't give you a bumper if you buy one today. Mine has worked fine since day 1 as well. I just have to laugh at a bunch of shoe clowns comparing buying Jordans early online to an iPhone. Regardless, the analogy breaks down when the iPhone hasn't been changed and the product on day 1 is the same a year later, which you claim is not the case with these early concords vs the final release.So yeah, it's a stupid comparison.

come on son, don't be ignorant

i bought the iphone4 on launch day and i had serious problems with the antenna.
i use both apple and windows and i have likes and dislikes on both.

you sir, seem to be a fanboy, so I implore you to check out this link:

http://www.thebestpageint...se.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

IT'S A GREAT READ!!
Calling someone with a career in IT and mobile development a fanboy is your only response? The only "serious problem" was AT&T's service. If you can provide one piece of data to back up any of your claims, feel free, but like I said, Apple never modified the antenna design on the iPhone 4, and providing bumpers to people for 6 weeks was simply to get Consumer Reports off their back (who still won't give the iPhone 4 on Verizon a buy recommendation). 
Your comparison is just plain ignorant.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

scaled.php

Waaaait... Freeze didn't you say Jay was suppose to send out your Jams with your Concords cuz you put em in on the same order? You wouldn't be holdin out on us would you bro...?
haha naw bro never.  yall are fam.  these arent my pics.  i said somebody else got them.  pic is from twitter.  lol i'm still in the boat with you guys. waiting.

ugh, this thread it terrible. i keep coming in here looking for updated news, like other spots to preorder from or whatever, and all i keep seeing is nonsense. dudes talking about stunting in school? maybe i'm getting old for all this stuff.

the new news is coming bro, probably this weekend and next. assuming sds and randy ship out this weekend, then the real game starts as heads start receiving their pairs. if you figure there's only so many spots doing pre-release. all the info you need, you really have. not it's all about looking at yours options, checking your pockets and making your decision. and the choice has been made easier for you since AR is soldout.

Back
Top Bottom