Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Btw, I did tell you about 50 pages back you were going to get them shoes and they were gonna be legit, didnt I?

The customer service doesnt seem all that terrible now, does it?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Glad you're happy with the shoes. 
happy.gif
At that time I was complaining about customer service I already ordered the shoes. Just got my tracking number and reply to email 2 days ago. Service is what it is. Not great! So shoes better be on par. Im satisfied. I dont think they wouldve been any better off NDC or Eastbay. A lot of detail to the Jordan XI so they are rarely perfect.

Yep.

Anyways, wasnt trying to start something again, was just trying to tell ppl that Jay does come through.  But i am sure you already knew that.
wink.gif

^^^
double box was a major plus. Did not expect that for the Space Jams. My last order of 2 pairs of shoes came trashed. No double box

My only complaint about the space jams is the patent leather cut. Its terribly low! The receding hair line effect And both pairs, left shoe had different "hair" lines.

And just for fun
roll.gif

qqsac_medium.jpg

This pic had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
!

Btw, I did tell you about 50 pages back you were going to get them shoes and they were gonna be legit, didnt I?

The customer service doesnt seem all that terrible now, does it?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Glad you're happy with the shoes. 
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^
double box was a major plus. Did not expect that for the Space Jams. My last order of 2 pairs of shoes came trashed. No double box

heh, I have never been much of a box person.  I order a lot of shoes online, and have seen my fair share of trashed boxes.  If the box comes in decent condition, great. If not, i will prolly get over it in 5 seconds, as long as i see the shoes i want is ok.

True that its not great for reselling, but i always tell the person interested in the shoe i am reselling that the box is in bad condition or i can find a replacement box for him, should he care.  Either way, it has always been something that can be worked around.

Latest tweet from Jay:

SlamDunkSpace Jay
13 pairs of Concords left! lets get these sold so we can ship them out this weekend slamdunkspace.com
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

i got a 12.5 in cool greys but that wasn't an option on this concord preorder, so i got a 12. hope they're not too snug.

how much were spacejams on SDS? when is AR supposed to drop them?

i might try to grab some from AR. and as far as sizing, heard they're more snug and uncomfortable than cool greys so maybe i should size up to a 13?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i got a 12.5 in cool greys but that wasn't an option on this concord preorder, so i got a 12. hope they're not too snug.

i might try to grab some from AR. and as far as sizing, heard they're more snug and uncomfortable than cool greys so maybe i should size up to a 13?
On SDS they were 240 plus 33 dollars for shipping. I ordered 2 pairs so they came out to 265 each shipped. AR suppose to have them August 30th

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Space James from SDS were like 240 i think and AR is going too drop his space jams on the 30th, and yeah SJ's arent tht comfortable so go up half a size

EDIT: beat me too it ^

Originally Posted by usood89

what time does air randy concords go on sale? just says august 11th... i need these

He already sold out his first "shipment". There has been a lot of controversy about whether he has them in hand to ship or not/ all the necessary accessories together to ship (i.e. special XI box, concord shoe tree..) Read the last 20-25 pages and you'll see.

Another "Latest" from Jay on Twitter. (I'm sure a lot of you are following yourselves, but...?)

@SlamDunkSpace Jay
10 pairs left of Concord XIs!!! we ship this weekend

Verbiage is starting to sound more like a solid shipping window starting this weekend. Went from "13 pairs left...let's get these sold so we can ship this weekend"...(Sounded more "conditional") TO "10 prs...We ship this weekend.".....MUCH more affirmative!!! Call it an over-analyzation if you prefer...I'm just sayin'.

I wonder how long it'll take him to truly process all the orders and have them out. I ask this because I ordered from the second 100 that he put up. I CAN say though that when I ordered, I was one of the first 4 people out of that 100. I'm trippin...Prolly ship all at the same time.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

How they should look 
pimp.gif

devil.gif

I think those shoe trees look a lil bit blue.  Uh oh, ppl gonna be upset................big time!
roll.gif
It amazes me that people think that not all of the early release pairs are the same. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

Jay is saying he will ship Sunday US time. It will be Monday his time. His weekend starts Thursday for us in the states. I'm guessing he is waiting on boxes and shoe trees.

Getting some extra money tomorrow so if he still has my size available tomorrow morning i'm coppin.

Well, my question got answered as if I'm a bit of an idiot for asking, but...Check this out. Just tweeted him directly...

SDC10523_normal.jpg

AristocracyCrew
@

@SlamDunkSpace Gonna ask a straight forward question here...I ordered from you guys. Are we getting the Special Boxes and shoe trees? Paper?

3 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-release-5-570x380_normal.jpg

SlamDunkSpace Jay
@

@AristocracyCrew of course, why would we advertise and charge for those if you weren't getting them?

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Guess that sums up any final questions I have!

Back
Top Bottom