Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

lol at thinking paying a lil extra for crappy retros is something to write home about.

talkin' bout people cant afford it.

lmao cop some real baller sneakers.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I dont really want to contribute to the early downfall of this thread, but I feel that no one has really provided any actual evidence that these early releases are fake. Pictured above are a pair of to Cool Greys that I purchased last year; One was purchased around this time last year from a legit website, and the other was purchased from Footlocker on release date. I, too was worried about recieving a fake early pair.. so when I got my release date pair, I carefully examined both carefully from the Carbon Fiber, The Jumpman Logo, The 23 lining up with the top of the logo, the "Jumpman Jordan" logo lining up between the third lace loop, the carbon fiber, and the manufactuer date on the tag inside of the shoe. The boxes are the same size.. shoe trees, "carbon fiber" paper, the labels on the box are identical.. everything is exactly the same. The only thing that is different (which is very difficult to tell) is the cut of the patent leather, but I compared with a fellow friends size 10.5 with my two pairs.. and his cut (also release day purchased) was different than mine as well, but that has been the case with the XI.

To the person who said that Niketown and Flight Club comfirmed they were fake.. I dont really agree with their "opinion" due to a personal expreinces with flight club. A couple of years back I was told that my invisable woman Af1 were fake when I was trying to sell them to flightclub. And I stood outside of niketown beverly hills just to cop, and almost missed out on a pair. I had to drive all the way home to search for the reciept just to get them to get these kicks off my hands, which I feel was all apart of their negotiation scheme to bring down the value of the shoe. I also believe that it is important for Niketown employees to sell you the idea of early releases being fake. After following this thread, I have yet to see any comparision pics that have yet to prove that early releases are indeed fake. Tomorrow, I'll try to provide even more detailed pictures compairing my early pick up and release date "retail" pick up. 

I havent really dealt with fakes before, but from what I have seen from pictures. No fake has ever looked completely identical as an authentic shoe inside and out. So come this friday I plan on buying a pair of Concord 11s from the same site I bought from last year (which hasnt even been listed as one of the accused sites on this thread that is selling fakes). You wont even know what a fake looks like until you see the pair that drops December 23rd, 2011.

I have a pair of reseller Cool greys and everything checks out except for the 2 3 spacing lining up perfectly with the jumpman logo ball. Its slightly off. Some of the oversea reseller pairs are somewhat flawed. Only complaint i have about their shoes. But you get flawed pairs purchasing from US Nike accounts too.

300 plus for the early concords with no retail packaging. He really got hit in the head with the price. But hes happy with his purchase, said hes not wearing a box so...

can anyone let it be known when you tracking info actually becomes active or in transit? This guy said he's about to ship like 3 hrs ago

To the Mods: Thanks for NOT locking this thread! I fully understand that is has turned away from the shoes, but it's the only way to keep an ear out on who's getting the updates of their shipments of concords and honestly, and understandably vent!!! These rants are simply a response to being told bogus info.

^^Second that! ...iJapino, thanks for stepping in earlier today and providing your assessment. Still as respected as always!!

Not sure whats going on in here......

but it seems as if people are calling others broke!!!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif

If we can afford to drop 200+ on a pair of shoes, than I dont think any of us are broke.

Ive been out of the loop, but is it too late to order these early online via SDS or AIR RANDY?!!?? On SDS it appears to me that they still have a FSR??

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

not everyone complaining and dissing SDS and AR are broke and can't afford the early release.

just like not everyone who did cop early are definitely gonna get fakes or defective pairs.

some people are just haters and negative nancy's who didn't cop early for whatever reason, but seem to be hoping we all get fakes.

as said a million times, we're all gonna know the truth in the next few days. that's for sure. if they end up 110% legit and A-grade, there's gonna be some salty people who got refunds or hesitated to order (not that i blame them for hesitating tho).

i hope EVERYONE gets A-grade, authentic pairs!!!

Whether the shoes are authentic or not is an afterthought for most of these guys.  A few days or a week from now, pictures of SDS/AR's early concords are gonna hit the web all over, and some of them are gonna look flawless, some of them will look flawed.  Knowing these guys, they will cherry pick the flaw ones and run wild with it.  And thats not even the dumb part.  Because they will also say the flawless ones are just A+++++ replicas.  NO AMOUNT OF PICTURES CAN CHANGE THESE DUDE'S MIND WHATSOEVER.  

They only see and hear what they wanna see and hear.  If the PL cut is low its fake.  If the jumpman is positioned a lil off, its fake.  If the jumpman jordan doesnt line up perfectly in the 3rd lace hole, its fake.  They will take a rule and measure the spacing between the 2 and 3 on the pictures provided in this thread, if it doesnt meet their satisfaction, you guessed it, its fake.  

I just want to get my hand on a pair and start wearing them.  Been too long since the last retro.  And for the record, regardless of how these turn out, i am buying multiples again on RD anyhow.  10 pairs of CG last year, i will be cool with just 5 more this year.
laugh.gif

10 pairts of CG?!? LOL! I can't wait for SDS to send my concords! Buying another on rd for sure tho.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Any new info or pics or are you guys just still arguing?

Yeah, Any new pics? And please guys... Don't judge the book by its cover! please be patience! If you don't trust anyone... Just wait on the RD so you're 100% sure your pair is legit! Let's be nice
smile.gif

I picked up 8 pairs of Cool Grey's. They paid for a big chunk of my spring break costs
grin.gif
. If I said how many pairs of concords I'll be picking up this year, a bunch of you guys will start crying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I picked up 8 pairs of Cool Grey's. They paid for a big chunk of my spring break costs
grin.gif
. If I said how many pairs of concords I'll be picking up this year, a bunch of you guys will start crying
laugh.gif

Care too share how much ?

Some will get decent quality shoes most likely from the overruns that were produced to replace any defective FACTORY B-GRADES, and some of you will get those FACTORY-B GRADES that should have been destroyed. Theres a difference in factory b-grades and outlet b-grades and I can repost the info I found a couple days ago that explains it all. But, I have a feeling there's going to be some really mad people because I don't think there's ever been this high of a demand for an early release! In the past we probably never really saw too many bad pairs show up because the majority of their stock was at least decent. This time around with these guys scrambling to be able to fill orders we'll probably see some really interesting pictures of just what people get. At the end of all this there should be a definitive answer to the quality and authenticity question everyone has been going back and forth on over the last few weeks.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Some will get decent quality shoes most likely from the overruns that were produced to replace any defective FACTORY B-GRADES, and some of you will get those FACTORY-B GRADES that should have been destroyed. Theres a difference in factory b-grades and outlet b-grades and I can repost the info I found a couple days ago that explains it all. But, I have a feeling there's going to be some really mad people because I don't think there's ever been this high of a demand for an early release! In the past we probably never really saw too many bad pairs show up because the majority of their stock was at least decent. This time around with these guys scrambling to be able to fill orders we'll probably see some really interesting pictures of just what people get. At the end of all this there should be a definitive answer to the quality and authenticity question everyone has been going back and forth on over the last few weeks.

I would think with all the scrutiny going on, they would at least try to do some QC on the shoes they ship out.  But then again, that could just be wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by flores

This guy just recieved his early pair from sneakerhotline.
Skip to 7:00

seem legit, and consistent with the other early sites not having the box and shoe tree's yet.

but since when does excess glue = B-grade?

son, i've seen much nastier excess glue examples straight from niketown and footlocker that passed inspection and obviously didn't get marked as B-grade.

not to mention much worse things than excess glue and glue stains, like ol' boy in the flint 13 thread earlier this year with his jumpman's head cut off on the tongues.

or the pair of AJKO's i got from nike this year with a GS size tongue sewn into one of the shoes instead of the right sized one.

roll.gif

this dude on the video has all those kicks, but has some cheap @!@ camera to show us the kicks
30t6p3b.gif
dudes is movin backwards these days 
laugh.gif

Also looking forward till everyone post picture of their early pairs before I decide. Resellers here in Philippines are also selling early pairs, will be avail last week Aug for 325 USD converted.

Have a feeling those resellers got their pairs from the same factory as AR and SDS.

Check Joevenuto on youtube, he got a concords 2011 review. The guy said he got his pairs fr Air Randy.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Not sure whats going on in here......

but it seems as if people are calling others broke!!!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif

If we can afford to drop 200+ on a pair of shoes, than I dont think any of us are broke.
just like the U.S paying with credit, money they don't have!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Josh311

I would think with all the scrutiny going on, they would at least try to do some QC on the shoes they ship out.  But then again, that could just be wishful thinking.

well, not only that, but since they have to put the shoe tree's in themselves and tie the laces, you would think they'd notice any serious defects and not include those (it's only gonna be more of a headache later if they have to deal with a return, refund, paypal claim, etc.)...

i'm sure excess glue and glue stains will be an issue, but that's the case even when you cop straight from nike, footlocker, etc.

For anyone interested...more detailed tracking info on my AR order...Processed on Aug 15th and site says scheduled to depart Hong Kong on Aug 17th. Tracking number also shows up on the USPS tracking page as well. THEY...ARE...COMING!!!  
pimp.gif

not everyone complaining and dissing SDS and AR are broke and can't afford the early release.

just like not everyone who did cop early are definitely gonna get fakes or defective pairs.

some people are just haters and negative nancy's who didn't cop early for whatever reason, but seem to be hoping we all get fakes.

as said a million times, we're all gonna know the truth in the next few days. that's for sure. if they end up 110% legit and A-grade, there's gonna be some salty people who got refunds or hesitated to order (not that i blame them for hesitating tho).

i hope EVERYONE gets A-grade, authentic pairs!!!
Even though I don't cosign these early release sites( to me I have seen to many horrible pairs posted)  I hope anyone who purchased gets authentic pairs and does not get ripped off, I hate scammers and am never happy when a fellow NT member gets jacked, so even through all the back and forth I hope all you guy's get legit J's.  I still think its OD to trust these sites but your money so good luck.  I for one hope I am proved wrong on this release.

Back
Top Bottom