Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

pimp.gif

Dudes don't wanna admit they paid good money for FAKE Concords, I understand. 

pimp.gif
Thank you for dropping knowledge on these fools. Can't say I didn't warn em...
laugh.gif

Dudes still don't believe me, oh well, got more difference/comparison pics regarding other part of the shoe coming soon. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH BOY.
please post it then instead of making everyone wait. appreciate it

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Whoa whoa whoa...time out....I just read every single post to catch up. But there is one part I am confused about. At first didnt NoobLee say that the factory or whoever SDS and Randy are buying these from took the shoes back, to fix them? So doesn't that mean all of the shoes we get from ordering early are all going to look the same? If that's the case then I don't know how this clear vs milky theory is going to make sense.

But, I do like the theory, and I am going to be awfully pissed if I get some with a clear toecap and other people get ones with a milky toecap....And just for the record, I like the milky toe look better
There's other differences they can't fix. 
wink.gif

Slamdunkspace/Jay you still have an opportunity to refund me my money and I will stop exposing you. There is so much more..

Originally Posted by racsjh

FAKE CONCORDS NEITHER SDS OR A/R CONCORDS LOOK LIKE THESE OR THE BOXES

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is he serious, thinking they are real?? Someone slap him please to realize it....really?
sick.gif

Anywho, anyone got any info on when SDS will send out tracking numbers or when he will ship out on orders that got pushed back to Aug 16-18th? Waiting game in process....

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Whoa whoa whoa...time out....I just read every single post to catch up. But there is one part I am confused about. At first didnt NoobLee say that the factory or whoever SDS and Randy are buying these from took the shoes back, to fix them? So doesn't that mean all of the shoes we get from ordering early are all going to look the same? If that's the case then I don't know how this clear vs milky theory is going to make sense.

But, I do like the theory, and I am going to be awfully pissed if I get some with a clear toecap and other people get ones with a milky toecap....And just for the record, I like the milky toe look better
There's other differences they can't fix. 
wink.gif

I'm with you on this, I'm not saying you're wrong. I ordered mine from AR and am keeping the order just to have them and I'll buy another pair on release date so I can tell the difference. The money isn't my worry, I'll pay for a shoe early, but I want to pay for the REAL thing in the future. So if they come out to be this good of fakes, I will probably be done with buying anything early from now on. But, my point was, since they're "fixing" this toecap issue, that means we still won't be able to use that to tell if they're fake or not, right? And are these "other" differences thing's you're going to point out? Or just leave it all in the dark for us?

i think nooblee isn't explaining EVERYTHING because then early places will figure out what people are now aware of and change those things.  Very smart dude.

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif
 at you really think shipping would delay the estimated shipping date by a couple of days, let's just say the doctors are busy at work doing alternations. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude, long time no see.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

i think nooblee isn't explaining EVERYTHING because then early places will figure out what people are now aware of and change those things.  Very smart dude.

That makes no sense, why not tell EVERYTHING to help out us so everyone will know how to spot fakes?......................... 

That makes no sense, why not tell EVERYTHING to help out us so everyone will know how to spot fakes?......................... 
because my dude, not all shoes have shipped yet! they can simply tell their customers that they are having a delay due to customs or some other bs and then change the things that people are now aware of! its much better to wait till they ship out shoes so they can't change anything..

Originally Posted by Freeze

...and the plot thickens...

thanks for the new perspective Nooblee.

No problem G 
pimp.gif

Some new LIGHTNING on this shoe, huh 
laugh.gif

lol and thunder!

it's incredible how the fake game has evolved.  pages worth of arguments to support or defile these companies. it used to be so easy..

welp, fingers crossed i'm one of the lucky ones to get one of the 'real' pairs from SDS if thats the way it goes.   i sure cant wait until RD, at least then you dont hav to second guess authenticity from NDC, just quality haha.

Like I said, ZYZZ got a real pair from Jay...
Jay is smart, he knows NT is watching.

Just wait until SDS gets his in.

Marquee Sole got fake ones because he's always gunning for the 1st spot when a shoe comes out, always.

These Concords are done hastily, that's why minor details like that got left out.

This milky toecap is for XI models started with the Cool Greys, Space Jams don't have the milky toecap.
so, you are saying being the 1st to have a new shoe out= shoes are fake!?  that makes a ton of sense... Where else could I've possibily gotten them from other than the original source?? 

guys, the full package set in 2xx range are fishy.  yall think the legit Concords are that easy to obtain and readily available??  it's just way too good to be true...    

sneakgeekz orderd a us9.5 Concord XI (shoes only) from me on August 3rd , you may ask Carlos aka sneakgeekz.

DAMN, I SAID THAT ALMOST 50-60 PAGES AGO.

I STILL BELIEVE SHIPMENT WAS DELAYED JUST BASED OFF THIS THREAD ALONE. THEY READ WHAT IS POSTED HERE AND PROBABLY WENT BACK TO MAKE CHANGES AND HAND PICK THE FIRST PAIRS SHIPPED IN ANTICIPATION OF THOSE PAIRS BEING POSTED ON HERE.

AND YES THEIR GOONS ARE DEF POSTING IN THIS THREAD. SO OBVIOUS.

THE REAL LITMUS TEST WON'T BE ABLE TO HAPPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 23RD. BY THEN, PAYPAL WON'T PROTECT YOU BUT AT LEAST WE CAN SEE COMPARISONS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I STILL BELIEVE SHIPMENT WAS DELAYED JUST BASED OFF THIS THREAD ALONE. THEY READ WHAT IS POSTED HERE AND PROBABLY WENT BACK TO MAKE CHANGES AND HAND PICK THE FIRST PAIRS SHIPPED IN ANTICIPATION OF THOSE PAIRS BEING POSTED ON HERE.

THE REAL LITMUS TEST WON'T BE ABLE TO HAPPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 23RD. BY THEN, PAYPAL WON'T PROTECT YOU BUT AT LEAST WE CAN SEE COMPARISONS.
you my friend are correct 
eek.gif

I dont know, not saying that Nooblee doesn't make sense, but I believe its all pure speculation. Sure the whole milky toe, non milky toe thing could be legit, but if they are altering this on 500+ pair where does that put us when December roles around.?

As for the milky toe, my boys Cool Greys def are, as were mine.

283812162.jpg

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Like I said, ZYZZ got a real pair from Jay...
Jay is smart, he knows NT is watching.

Just wait until SDS gets his in.

Marquee Sole got fake ones because he's always gunning for the 1st spot when a shoe comes out, always.

These Concords are done hastily, that's why minor details like that got left out.

This milky toecap is for XI models started with the Cool Greys, Space Jams don't have the milky toecap.
so, you are saying being the 1st to have a new shoe out= shoes are fake!?  that makes a ton of sense... Where else could I've possibily gotten them from other than the original source?? 

guys, the full package set in 2xx range are fishy.  yall think the legit Concords are that easy to obtain and readily available??  it's just way too good to be true...    

sneakgeekz orderd a us9.5 Concord XI (shoes only) from me on August 3rd , you may ask Carlos aka sneakgeekz.

Nah man, all your other shoes are real, those blk/blue Zoom Rookie I do need in my life 
pimp.gif

You grabbed those Concords too fast.. and I'm 100% sure you didn't know, because, I mean, who would've known? Fake shoes always finish producing faster than real ones for sure.

eek.gif

JUST THINK IF WE HADN'T SPOKEN UP ALL THOSE PAGES BACK. ALL THE DUDES IN HERE WOULD ALREADY HAVE THEIR "CONCORDS". MOST OF THOSE SAME CATS WOULD BE ANGRY TOO
roll.gif

because my dude, not all shoes have shipped yet! they can simply tell their customers that they are having a delay due to customs or some other bs and then change the things that people are now aware of! its much better to wait till they ship out shoes so they can't change anything..
why not tell us so we can get a refund instead of "waiting" for them to send them, tell us so we know so we can get our money back now. why tell us about a "fire" and not help us avoid it?????

eek.gif

JUST THINK IF WE HADN'T SPOKEN UP ALL THOSE PAGES BACK. ALL THE DUDES IN HERE WOULD ALREADY HAVE THEIR "CONCORDS". MOST OF THOSE SAME CATS WOULD BE ANGRY TOO
roll.gif

seriously bro. and i was getting flamed so heavily for accusing them when all i was trying to do from the beginning was trying to help those in the sneaker game from buying replicas. game recognize game. 
edit: part of me was also also trying to get a refund if i could. can't lie 
roll.gif

STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY THE SOLES ARE ICYYYYYYYY.

EVEN IF THEY WERE SITTING IN ASIA AND EUROPE THERE'S NO WAY THOSE WERE MADE IN '09 WITH THE SOLES LIKE THAT....

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT...

FACT is that they are replicas explains the restock and FSR...  the icy soles cannot stand the test of time and humidity.

new run of fakes, recently produced. 

Back
Top Bottom