Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Not sure if this matters anymore but here is a comparison between the CG box and the slamdunkspace SJ box. Both were bought from oversea seller. Cool greys not from SDS. Still not convince that a box makes a shoe fake. I guess I will think about cutting the shoes to expose air unit
sick.gif

download

Originally Posted by racsjh

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

That makes no sense, why not tell EVERYTHING to help out us so everyone will know how to spot fakes?......................... 
because my dude, not all shoes have shipped yet! they can simply tell their customers that they are having a delay due to customs or some other bs and then change the things that people are now aware of! its much better to wait till they ship out shoes so they can't change anything..
why not tell us so we can get a refund instead of "waiting" for them to send them, tell us so we know so we can get our money back now. why tell us about a "fire" and not help us avoid it?????

Because it is bigger than just this release... Timing is everything. I already told you all I can say for now.

Dude is saying fake Space Jams are made with leftover Concord materials.... What is your definition of Fake? Overruns made in the same factories with same materials (which i dont consider fake, but rather "gray") or complete replicas? Like I posted a few days ago, I thnk its possible the space jams are being made on the current Concord production line, being only the sole and upper is the difference. The midsole, carbon and patent panels are all identical. I wouldnt consider these Space Jams fake, but they are definitely gray market for sure

There is no way to make exact replicas of these without having access to the original tooling /molds and the same sourcing of the materials. If they have these things to produce unauthorized extra pairs, the question is what do you consider the shoes? Fake or Real but Unauthorized/Gray Market?

Like I said earlier, after all the crap that Nike pulls, and the fact this problem only exists in their factories because of them associating with organized crime (although in their defense Im sure theres not much choice) and their human rights abuse, I wouldnt feel bad about buying a pair, and wouldnt consider them fake. To me fake is a replica with non OEM parts. These gray markets are made with OEM parts for sure.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Regarding boxes,
A couple years ago when these early releases first started, all the sellers used orange boxes, until people in the US complained about no boxes.

So all these sellers had to go and make their own boxes.

Because when Nike makes a shoe, they make the shoes first, then make the boxes.

Boxes can be fake, they are all fake, but the shoes are 99.9% real. I can promise you that.

These super fakes started with the Black Cement 3s, I posted some pics too 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i guess my question is, if the same factories are making the pairs for nike and these presellers, why wouldnt they be the exact same pairs? i mean sure we had the argument of overruns, b-grades, but there seems to be some pretty big discrepancies in regards to which pairs go where...

translucent sole over milky sole is a BIG difference leaving the assembly line. why would fakes exist at all, as opposed to just lower quality authentics? i mean if its all the same material, made by the same hands, same machines in the same locale, it's the same product, minus the nike cosign, which is really just a nod in business terms. of course there are other factories with no stake in this that produce this same shoe, those for sure are fakes as they also produce all of their own materials. but these places, sds, ar, marquee, if they are in fact getting their pairs from the same factories nike uses, its all the same product, just different quality ranges. It can't be a replica of a product, if its the exact same product made with the same original materials and resources. at that point it is just a reproduction line of that same product. all depends on where they're made and with what.. so then my question is, for instance, if it is all the same, then why is it literally NOT all the same? the diffences between early pairs and RD pairs, even though they are supposed to be producing both simultaneously..besides the qc of them, the are the same pieces correct? NOOB you might have some insight on this, i wish the homie Rock would chime in on this thread, fam knows whats up.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Dude is saying fake Space Jams are made with leftover Concord materials.... What is your definition of Fake? Overruns made in the same factories with same materials (which i dont consider fake, but rather "gray") or complete replicas? Like I posted a few days ago, I thnk its possible the space jams are being made on the current Concord production line, being only the sole and upper is the difference. The midsole, carbon and patent panels are all identical. I wouldnt consider these Space Jams fake, but they are definitely gray market for sure

There is no way to make exact replicas of these without having access to the original tooling /molds and the same sourcing of the materials. If they have these things to produce unauthorized extra pairs, the question is what do you consider the shoes? Fake or Real but Unauthorized/Gray Market?

Like I said earlier, after all the crap that Nike pulls, and the fact this problem only exists in their factories because of them associating with organized crime (although in their defense Im sure theres not much choice) and their human rights abuse, I wouldnt feel bad about buying a pair, and wouldnt consider them fake. To me fake is a replica with non OEM parts. These gray markets are made with OEM parts for sure.

Think Space Jams as CDP Promo 4s. 

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

because my dude, not all shoes have shipped yet! they can simply tell their customers that they are having a delay due to customs or some other bs and then change the things that people are now aware of! its much better to wait till they ship out shoes so they can't change anything..
why not tell us so we can get a refund instead of "waiting" for them to send them, tell us so we know so we can get our money back now. why tell us about a "fire" and not help us avoid it?????

Because it is bigger than just this release... Timing is everything. I already told you all I can say for now.
soooooooooooooooo you'd rather have EVERYONE  who order early wait to get "fake shoes", then post pics of them, then complain... you have a chance to "help" all us who ordered early..but you'd rather not help us..........

Originally Posted by Freeze

i guess my question is, if the same factories are making the pairs for nike and these presellers, why wouldnt they be the exact same pairs? i mean sure we had the argument of overruns, b-grades, but there seems to be some pretty big discrepancies in regards to which pairs go where...

translucent sole over milky sole is a BIG difference leaving the assembly line. why would fakes exist at all, as opposed to just lower quality authentics? i mean if its all the same material, made by the same hands, same machines in the same locale, it's the same product, minus the nike cosign, which is really just a nod in business terms. of course there are other factories with no stake in this that produce this same shoe, those for sure are fakes as they also produce all of their own materials. but these places, sds, ar, marquee, if they are in fact getting their pairs from the same factories nike uses, its all the same product, just different quality ranges. so then my question is, if it is all the same, then why is it literally NOT all the same? NOOB you might have some insight on this, i wish the homie Rock would chime in on this thread, fam knows whats up.

Where is NikeDealer? 
nerd.gif

clear sole = not made in the Nike factory. 

So basically is the entire jordan sneaker game is !*%#!* up. These oversea "replicas", which are 100% identical to the real ones, have been sold for years and are now mixed in with the authentic on every resell place like nt, eBay, USA, etc. The only way now to buy shoes older than future releases is to make sure they cone with the receipt of verified sellers like fl, fa, etc.

wow been reading all these new developments 
nerd.gif
eek.gif

i left this at page 237 last night and got the time to read up just now

NOOBLEE has got me going nuts with these new developments.

thank god i bought my SJs on the buy/sell here in NT a few months ago before all this crazyness (Footaction receipt included!!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
)

on people saying to lock this thread: STOP IT WITH THIS. THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD, BESIDES THE NEW CONCORDE RELEASE, IS TO PROTECT THE FAM IN NT FROM BUYING WHAT COULD BE FAKE SHOES. THIS IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS EVERYTHING RELATED TO THIS RELEASE. SJ'S AND CG'S WILL BE MENTIONED BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME SHOE (AJXI). SO I SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS GIVING A NEW PERSPECTIVE TO ALL THIS.

I will admit i bought from randy on the 6th of aug before all this hoopla happened.
just to be sure i filed a claim with Paypal to make randy talk to me and be protected for the next few days.
this was what i wrote in the claim and this is what randy responded:

From Buyer :

8/16/2011 13:58 PDT

I paid 10 days ago and still have not been shipped the items!!!

According to other people these also might be fake!!

Whats going on here Randy!!!???

I trusted you on this.

From Seller - AIR RANDY TRADING COMPANY

8/16/2011 17:07 PDT

i know we didnt do the shipment fast enough this time due to so many problems right after we had our web store up !! we are busy with shipping the orders day by day to clear the situation for people here ! as you can see there are many people already have their number active and some had their shoes on hand !!!

i am sure your order will be in your hand very soon !! and please kindly allow us to execute and complete the orders for you here ! thanks

regarding the fake ... WE DONT DO FAKE .... there are so many haters on Air-Randy and i think you should trust what you see and not what you just hear ... how many of those haters do really purchase from us ? ... i dont think any of them !!! anyway we are busy enough to take care our orders and buyers .... really have no time to waste on those trash talking here or there !!!

right now you open this dispute as we will not execute your orders unless you close it here ! thanks

keep me inform and keep me update ! thanks.

From Buyer:

8/17/2011 11:26 PDT

but if i close this dispute then i loose any chance of getting my money back if i decide to dispute again if anything happens?

can you just send the shoes and i will close the dispute as soon as i have them in hand??

I will assure you I will be the first to post pics and defend you when i have them in hand.

I still have trust i will get my shoes Randy, this is why I purchased from you.

But because i never received a response to my emails this is why I opened it.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

So what do you guys think?

still waiting on him to respond

my boy wants me to close my dispute, real sneaky, if i do this i wont be able to defend my purchase again right?

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources. 

soooooooooooooooo you'd rather have EVERYONE  who order early wait to get "fake shoes", then post pics of them, then complain... you have a chance to "help" all us who ordered early..but you'd rather not help us..........
You had about 100 pages of arguing back and forth on NT about Randy selling variants and you still went ahead and ordered 
laugh.gif
. How will my noobie post change your opinion on it?

Stop being so naive, you really stepped into deep water when you are buying early release.

Timing is everything, this whole selling shoes thing is a market bro, money talks, some things are planned out for certain reasons. 

Most people on NT are skeptical and big headed themselves, why should I help them when all I got was "FAIL, stop posting, @*+#@"?

Buffoonery. 

Got my refund from SDS this morning after filing a claim and arguing over twitter... I must say, at this point....I will sit on the sidelines and wait to see the drama unfold and end.
I believe SDS and AR do have nike factory created shoes, while the methods and means may be suspect I don't believe they are "fake" by definition....
I will just chill and get them from DDS later in the months....and then one on RD

Originally Posted by jecca650

So basically is the entire jordan sneaker game is !*%#!* up. These oversea "replicas", which are 100% identical to the real ones, have been sold for years and are now mixed in with the authentic on every resell place like nt, eBay, USA, etc. The only way now to buy shoes older than future releases is to make sure they cone with the receipt of verified sellers like fl, fa, etc.

this. which was my original point way back! 

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources. 

Can't wait to see Thunder Promo 4s. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by eddo1005

some more pics that he sent me, not tagged or anything.  I have a hard time identifying anything fake to them.  If these are fakes, the whole market place for sneakers are in for a rude awakening.
Not really. Only those who purchase from AR/SDS are the ones getting got.

Like I said earlier, buy your shoes from authorized Nike retailers and you have nothing to worry about.

Honestly, I'm disappointed more evidence is being brought to the light about these pairs possibly (likely) being fake. It means less people will buy these fakes which means less REAL/AUTHENTIC pairs from Nike/Eastbay/storefronts for me to buy from.

Right............except you probably havent read this thread enough.  Someone has already mentioned that he bought pairs early and on RD and then swapped the shoes and returned the ones he bought early to the store.

You would be really naive (borderline dumb) to think this isnt happening on a even larger scale.  But i guess you're safe, if you always camp out for the latest releases.
You are correct, I don't have time to read 240+ pages of nonsense. How many people are actually buying early releases only to return them after they cop on RD? That defeats the purpose of buying early. You buy early because you want to wear the shoes early. You can't return worn shoes.

But let me get this straight, somebody pays $300+ for an early pair, keeps it DS for 4-6 months, camps outside a store for 6+ hours, goes home to switch out the fakes and then returns to the fakes to the store?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
At the end of the day, he just paid $300+ for something he could've got for retail price and not to mention they went through all that work too.

Also, the stores are specifically told by DMs and the higher ups to not allow returns on highly sought after retros, especially the XIs. Happening on an even larger scale huh? Not so much.

I buy my shoes from Eastbay and/or line up at the store. I really don't give a %$*@ about fakes being returned to stores. I don't buy returned shoes so it doesn't affect me.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Can't wait to see Thunder Promo 4s. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NoobLee, they did a run of the Ray Allen 13s *replicas*.  just be on the look out...
sick.gif

You had about 100 pages of arguing back and forth on NT about Randy selling variants and you still went ahead and ordered 
laugh.gif

Stop being so naive, you really stepped into deep water when you are buying early release.

Timing is everything, this whole selling shoes thing is a market bro, money talks, some things are planned out for certain reasons. 

Most people on NT are skeptical and big headed themselves, why should I help them when all I got was "FAIL, stop posting, @*+#@"?

Buffoonery. 

lol 1st I ordered on the 2nd WAY before any of this arguing started.... 2nd you are talking like you have "TOP CLASSIFIED" info on how these are "fake" 3rd if you for a "FACT" and have very "detailed" proof i.e CLEAR pictures, video testimonial from actual nike FACTORY workers who make these shoes themselves... then what info are you really bringing ???? thats like knowing a bridge is down (with no signs up)but you'd still let people cross it without "warning" them.. BTW im not saying your lying i just want the "info" you know........???

these have air sole units right, so these coming out of the "SAME" factory, should have them too?

someone cut a pair in half that will help ease some minds it hink
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

wow been reading all these new developments 
nerd.gif
eek.gif

i left this at page 237 last night and got the time to read up just now

NOOBLEE has got me going nuts with these new developments.

thank god i bought my SJs on the buy/sell here in NT a few months ago before all this crazyness (Footaction receipt included!!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
)

on people saying to lock this thread: STOP IT WITH THIS. THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD, BESIDES THE NEW CONCORDE RELEASE, IS TO PROTECT THE FAM IN NT FROM BUYING WHAT COULD BE FAKE SHOES. THIS IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS EVERYTHING RELATED TO THIS RELEASE. SJ'S AND CG'S WILL BE MENTIONED BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME SHOE (AJXI). SO I SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS GIVING A NEW PERSPECTIVE TO ALL THIS.

I will admit i bought from randy on the 6th of aug before all this hoopla happened.
just to be sure i filed a claim with Paypal to make randy talk to me and be protected for the next few days.
this was what i wrote in the claim and this is what randy responded:

From Buyer :

8/16/2011 13:58 PDT

I paid 10 days ago and still have not been shipped the items!!!

According to other people these also might be fake!!

Whats going on here Randy!!!???

I trusted you on this.

From Seller - AIR RANDY TRADING COMPANY

8/16/2011 17:07 PDT

i know we didnt do the shipment fast enough this time due to so many problems right after we had our web store up !! we are busy with shipping the orders day by day to clear the situation for people here ! as you can see there are many people already have their number active and some had their shoes on hand !!!

i am sure your order will be in your hand very soon !! and please kindly allow us to execute and complete the orders for you here ! thanks

regarding the fake ... WE DONT DO FAKE .... there are so many haters on Air-Randy and i think you should trust what you see and not what you just hear ... how many of those haters do really purchase from us ? ... i dont think any of them !!! anyway we are busy enough to take care our orders and buyers .... really have no time to waste on those trash talking here or there !!!

right now you open this dispute as we will not execute your orders unless you close it here ! thanks

keep me inform and keep me update ! thanks.

From Buyer:

8/17/2011 11:26 PDT

but if i close this dispute then i loose any chance of getting my money back if i decide to dispute again if anything happens?

can you just send the shoes and i will close the dispute as soon as i have them in hand??

I will assure you I will be the first to post pics and defend you when i have them in hand.

I still have trust i will get my shoes Randy, this is why I purchased from you.

But because i never received a response to my emails this is why I opened it.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Dont really know why you opened in the first place unless you wanted a refund. To do it just to get a response out of Randy put yourself in a corner. Just take the refund you can always cop for cheaper on rd.

So what do you guys think?

still waiting on him to respond

my boy wants me to close my dispute, real sneaky, if i do this i wont be able to defend my purchase again right?

Just curious for those who ordered already from Air-Randy or SDS. If the shoes do turn out to be bad and you get your money back, do you have to pay for the return shipping out of your own pocket?

Just wondering because if I did decide to order knowing that I'm somewhat protected by PayPal and my Credit Card, I'm not so sure I want to deal with the inconvenience and also have to pay for return shipping.

laugh.gif

Buffoonery. 

lol 1st I ordered on the 2nd WAY before any of this arguing started.... 2nd you are talking like you have "TOP CLASSIFIED" info on how these are "fake" 3rd if you for a "FACT" and have very "detailed" proof i.e CLEAR pictures, video testimonial from actual nike FACTORY workers who make these shoes themselves... then what info are you really bringing ???? thats like knowing a bridge is down (with no signs up)but you'd still let people cross it without "warning" them.. BTW im not saying your lying i just want the "info" you know........???
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

QFT.

BUT AS ANOTHER NT'ER POINTED OUT DUDES ARE JUST GONNA GRAB LEGIT PAIRS ON RELEASE DAY AND SELL THEIR EARLY PAIRS WITH THEIR LEGIT RECEIPT INCLUDED.

IT'S GETTING TO THE POINT NOW THAT I HAVE TO COP MY PAIR INSTORE AT FOOTACTION, FOOTLOCKER OR FINISHLINE OTHERWISE I'LL PASS. I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BUYING FROM THE ONLINE FORUMS IF ITS A POST 2006 RELEASE. BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW, THESE QUESTIONABLE EARLY PAIRS ARE GONNA END UP IN THE BUY/SELL FORUMS COME RELEASE DAY AND DUDES AREN'T GONNA SAY THAT THEY ARE SELLING EARLY RELEASE PAIRS AFTER WHAT HAS GONE ON IN HERE. I DON'T BLAME EM EITHER, I WOULD DO WHATEVER TO PAWN OFF THE EARLY PAIR.

THESE SITES ARE KILLING THE SNEAKER CULTURE RIGHT NOW IMO AND MAKING GRABBING A PAIR LESS SPECIAL.

I THINK THEY DROPPED THE BALL ON THEMSELVES WITH THE RAY ALLEN 13'S. THERE SHOULD ONLY BE 504 LEGITIMATE NIKE AUTHORIZED PAIRS BUT ALL THESE SITES HAVE FULL SIZE RUNS? HMMM. THEY OVERPRODUCED AND RELEASED TOO MANY PAIRS AT ONCE IN ORDER TO SATISFY THEIR GREED WHICH RAISED SUSPICIONS. THAT AND THE FACT THEY WERE RUSHING TO GET EM PRODUCED THAT A LOT OF THEIR CUSTOMERS RECEIVED HORRIBLE LOOKING PAIRS. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom