Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I'LL ANSWER THIS SINCE I WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT AN EARLY PAIR AND RETURNED THEM TO FINISHLINE.

1. I BOUGHT WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S 2 MONTHS EARLY FOR $225.
2. RECEIVED SHOES AND INSTANTLY AND KNEW THEY WERE FUGAZZI.
3. YES, I KEPT THEM DEADSTOCK UNTIL RELEASE DAY BECAUSE I KNEW OPERATION"RETURN" WAS GOING INTO EFFECT. 
4. OPERATION WAS STARTED BECAUSE I DID NOT PAY  WITH PAYPAL AND COULD NOT RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE OVERSEAS SELLERS WOULD NOT ANSWER MY EMAIL OR ISSUE A RETURN.
5. NO 6 HOUR CAMP. WALKED IN AT 12 NOON ON RELEASE DAY. BOUGHT A LEGIT PAIR. WENT HOME AND SWITCHED OUT. BROUGHT THE FUGAZZI PAIR BACK FOR A RETURN WITHIN THE HOUR.
6. DID I LOSE OUT ON MONEY. YEP. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT TO HAVE A LEGIT PAIR INSTEAD OF EATING THE ENTIRE LOSS.
7. NOT SURE WHAT STORES DO AROUND YOU AS FAR AS THE DM AND RETURNS BUT AROUND ME ALL FOOTACTIONS, FOOTLOCKERS, FINISHLINES TAKE RETURNS NO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

NOT SURE WHAT OTHERS WOULD OF DONE IF THEY WAS IN MY POSITION BUT I KNOW DAMN WELL I WAS NOT GONNA TAKE THAT HIT IN STRIDE.

Aside from everything else going on in this thread, that is a pretty shady and low-class thing to do. It, obviously, looks like you're content with what you did so you're probably not proper anyways. Karma has or will hit you eventually. Be a man and chalk-up the loss. Don't put the burden on another for your own stupidity...

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Originally Posted by rareair45

What makes you think there shoes are real when the boxes and accessories are fake? The shoes are fake.
They're in denial man ... it's really sad..
why would legit shoes come with fake boxes? 
roll.gif
Exactly. If the shoes were legit and had no boxes? Then why make boxes? The only reason to make boxes is to portray them as something they are not.

Honestly, this is the reason I have never, and will never buy shoes early. If you really buy shoes like that, and have been doing so for awhile, you know that it is not hard to come up on a connect at a legit shoe store.

There it is.

why would legit shoes come with fake boxes? 
roll.gif

Exactly.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Lol this is all pure comedy. Cmon NT, can't we all think for ourselves... One dude comes in drops knowledge that we all now think he knows of the subject and lots follow the lead. No one knows anything regarding these early seller sites, whether we think we do or we don't. Were not Jay, were not Randy. We can't say for sure what goes on. But ppl jump on and drop a bomb then everyone follows their lead... And once their steam dies down, and everythings good again, someone else comes in and drops a bomb, then the previous ppl claiming fake jumps on their wagon, and they start to convince the masses again... And it's a repeated process. Like I said, this is NT, I'm sure everyone in here has their shoe game together and once their pair comes in, they'll distinguish fake or real. I'm not saying these dudes are lying and I'm DEFINITELY not saying I believe them. But I always have my fall back (paypal/refund). Just wait till we start getting the shoes and it will come together... Rather then listen to a few dudes who come in and scream fake, resulting in your cancelled order that you don't even know if it's fake or auth.
Jay just claimed to get his product straight from Nike. Anyone with a speck of common sense knows how Nike operates. In order to get anything WORTHWHILE you must buy product that will just sit. They also limit the amount of Jordans one account can buy that is not a big name retail location.  Undefeated has in bed ties with Nike and didn't have a SJ restock. Nike is a @#*!+...why wouldn't they release all these mysteriously available SJs to accounts that will gain them even more free press and following for the upcoming III, XI and IV releases?  No, lets just sell them all to AR and SDS to sell online.
CDP promo 4s?  Shouldn't Promos be few and far in between and full size runs? Oh wait, your response will be.."banned 1s" to which I'd say banned 1s were released only at Nike Outlets and made Nike even more relevant during that 2 month time span...why not release "promo" 4s the same way?

I dont care if you wear fakes or buy fakes...your money. But to dismiss what we've been reading as of late to make yourself feel better that you may have bought a shady pair is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by racsjh

i think i might just get a refund from sds,. not saying they are fake.. i just have to protect myself and cop off of eastbay etc... how do i get a refund? and when people get there shoes and they are real then so be it... he did say he will restock keep making them all the way until RD
FIXED.

Lol this is all pure comedy. Cmon NT, can't we all think for ourselves... One dude comes in drops knowledge that we all now think he knows of the subject and lots follow the lead. No one knows anything regarding these early seller sites, whether we think we do or we don't. Were not Jay, were not Randy. We can't say for sure what goes on. But ppl jump on and drop a bomb then everyone follows their lead... And once their steam dies down, and everythings good again, someone else comes in and drops a bomb, then the previous ppl claiming fake jumps on their wagon, and they start to convince the masses again... And it's a repeated process. Like I said, this is NT, I'm sure everyone in here has their shoe game together and once their pair comes in, they'll distinguish fake or real. I'm not saying these dudes are lying and I'm DEFINITELY not saying I believe them. But I always have my fall back (paypal/refund). Just wait till we start getting the shoes and it will come together... Rather then listen to a few dudes who come in and scream fake, resulting in your cancelled order that you don't even know if it's fake or auth.
I MEAN WHAT'S THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN? YOU CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND ARE FORCED TO GRAB A LEGIT PAIR ON RELEASE DAY? HARSH.

ON SECOND THOUGHT, I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GET MY PAIRS ON RELEASE DAY A LITTLE EASIER SO.....

THESE ARE NOT REPLICAS OR FAKES! LEGIT AS THEY COME! BUY BUY BUY!!

Man I still want to see more solid proof on the shoes. I want to see proof that without a doubt puts a nail in the debate. Everything posted so far is still hearsay and questionable. I don't care about boxes or tissue paper. I want to see undeniable proof that shows the shoes these people are making are 100% fake. There's just way too many people that didn't complain about previous buys with these guys to just think that over night everyone agrees they are fake. I'm still giving most of you the benefit of the doubt because these asian sellers are shady, but I just want undeniable, unquestionable proof on the shoes.

No one is following my mans lead but if you use common sense you can tell that these sites sell fakes. How do you have real shoes but a fake box and the box is clearly fake by the pics that were shown. (SJ box)
Also when AR posted that stock room pic that was a big indicator that those were fakes. There is no way that Nike lets that many pairs get leaked to one person and that doesn't even include the other sites that are selling the same damn fakes. 

If you have real shoes then you would already have the box and other accessories with it. SHOES COME WITH BOXES!!! There is no way that you should have to wait for a box to show up in order to ship out your product. 

Authentic items come with everything included. Its just way too early for this highly anticipated shoe to be leaked in MASS QUANITIES. Not too mention the SJ and 4s that showed up out of no where. 

If anything NDC or Eastbay would get these restocks of these highly sought after products. I want everyone to not waste their money so leave these FAKE SHOE SELLING SITES ALONE!!!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Originally Posted by rareair45

What makes you think there shoes are real when the boxes and accessories are fake? The shoes are fake.
They're in denial man ... it's really sad..

Not in denial

I've been around the kicks scene long enough to know a thing or two. Search my name on NT my posts have been stating the same thing about early release pairs from I don't even know how many years back.

It's the same damn argument every year!

I have fam overseas too (Japan and China) that hook me up with kicks and they know how the kicks are got. You already had all the information given to you by multiple sources. The article dude posted pages back is pretty point on.

One of my good buddies went to china and he visited the industrial area with the factories. He stated not even a mile away from the factory were the Nikes are made they have a dude selling the kicks straight from the factory minus the boxes.

The factories are contracted and not owned by Nike. For the most part they police themselves. They need to hustle just like everyone else, so if they have access to the kicks straight from the Nike contracted factory why not make a buck on the side. Especially with their pay and I'm sure the factory owners let it slide too as long as they get a cut.
bhdd3d.jpg

scary thing now is that if I wait for RD to get my pairs

and i miss out like a thousand people will (I don't live in USA so I depend on footlocker.com, eastbay.com. nike.com,etc....)

how will I ever be able to buy from resellers without knowing for sure if they are legit or not?

even if they have the receipt they could go the MEMPHISSFINEST route and just switch the shoes

this concord release for me has started to become pure sadness

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Has anyone notice that it seems like only AR and SDS, and sites that sell fakes were the only sites who received a "restock" of SJ

I remember someone was posting earlier in this thread, about a certain site receiving a 1000 pairs of SJs and that site sold fakes. Not to to mention that, Marqueesole didnt get a restock

I understand why nooblee said timing is everything, it seems like dude is trying to help ppl get a refund before they are stuck with suspect kicks

I have a pair of early release pair of Jams i got from AR in 09, i removed the insole and where the air unit should be located it feels like a tack are an nail is directly in the middle of the heel.

If someone paypal me 50 bucks i ll cut them open and post pics to see if they are real are suspect

MS, I, didn't carry the restock SJ or CG, Promo 4s, B grades BHM 3s, and fishy Black Cement 3s because I know they are REPLICAS!  They are FAKES.  Fakes and Replicas are cheaper than the originals the profit margin is higher, but they are also poorly made... they are made at small sized non-Nike factories in China at best if not in some sweatshops, there is no guarantee. 

That's not the kind of money I wanna make... you put your reputation on the line when you sell/ship out replicas and fakes, and money cannot buy back your rep. 

Reputation > Money

to be honest with you, I doubt there will be more legit pairs coming out in the next few weeks... unless they loosen up security at the factories, yes: TIMING. That's also the reason for DELAY, wait maybe there is a chance for comeback...  however it's red alert in there, legit supply has been dry for the entire week.

2nd wave of replicas will hit the market within 1 week or 2, yesss those full packages.  be warned!

AR shouldn't have posted that stockroom pic of whatever-grade XIs they were in the first place (I'm not sure what kinds of XIs judging off the pics AR posted), it's a slap in the face for JB, Nike, and the nike factories (now, NIKE/JB had reacted accordingly, everytime he does that it gets ugly...).  

from my understanding, AR rejected the 1st batch of replicas from supplier Chen (he used to deal legit kicks few years back, but the quantity and sizes were tough to have control over so he went on to make his own REPLICA Jordans= better sizes from us8-13 and at whatever quantity he may wish).  AR did ship out a limited amount of legit pairs in boxes with shoetrees, he didn't make money doing so because his price was set based on replicas but the replicas just didn't make the cut... again, legit pairs cost above 1300 rmb (shoes only) Vs. 900-1000 rmb for replicas in full package I suppose you guys can do the math.

Which Chen are you referring to MS? If you are talking about the Pou Chen factories...then whatever is coming out of there is legit. They are an authorized Nike factory and produce over 10 million pairs of shoes for Nike every year, in just a single warehouse location (20,000+ workers, and they have several locations). If you're talking about Chen Davis, then that's a different story. I only know him to sell non authentic products, so I can definitely believe he'd run off to start his own replica making.

The Chen I was referring to is an individual... definitely not POUCHEN Group, of course PC is legit.

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by KG21

I'LL ANSWER THIS SINCE I WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT AN EARLY PAIR AND RETURNED THEM TO FINISHLINE.

3. YES, I KEPT THEM DEADSTOCK UNTIL RELEASE DAY BECAUSE I KNEW OPERATION"RETURN" WAS GOING INTO EFFECT. 
4. OPERATION WAS STARTED BECAUSE I DID NOT PAY  WITH PAYPAL AND COULD NOT RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE OVERSEAS SELLERS WOULD NOT ANSWER MY EMAIL OR ISSUE A RETURN.
5. NO 6 HOUR CAMP. WALKED IN AT 12 NOON ON RELEASE DAY. BOUGHT A LEGIT PAIR. WENT HOME AND SWITCHED OUT. BROUGHT THE FUGAZZI PAIR BACK FOR A RETURN WITHIN THE HOUR.
6. DID I LOSE OUT ON MONEY. YEP. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT TO HAVE A LEGIT PAIR INSTEAD OF EATING THE ENTIRE LOSS.
7. NOT SURE WHAT STORES DO AROUND YOU AS FAR AS THE DM AND RETURNS BUT AROUND ME ALL FOOTACTIONS, FOOTLOCKERS, FINISHLINES TAKE RETURNS NO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

NOT SURE WHAT OTHERS WOULD OF DONE IF THEY WAS IN MY POSITION BUT I KNOW DAMN WELL I WAS NOT GONNA TAKE THAT HIT IN STRIDE.

Aside from everything else going on in this thread, that is a pretty shady and low-class thing to do. It, obviously, looks like you're content with what you did so you're probably not proper anyways. Karma has or will hit you eventually. Be a man and chalk-up the loss. Don't put the burden on another for your own stupidity...

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD INSPECT YOUR SHOES BEFORE YOU BUY THEM. NOT GONNA LOSE A SECOND OF SLEEP OVER IT. AND ACCORDING TO MANY IN THIS THREAD THOSE SITES DON'T SELL FAKES SO TO THEM I RETURNED LEGIT KICKS
roll.gif
. WHY SHOULD THEY TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THAT I KNEW THEM IN MY OWN EYES TO BE FAKE/REPLICAS/BGRADES WHATEVER WE CALLING THEM TODAY.

HEY ZYZZ IF I BOUGHT A PAIR OF THESE CONCORDS FROM SDS AND SWITCHED THEM OUT WITH RELEASE DAY PAIRS AND RETURNED THEM TO FINISHLINE WOULD YOU BELIEVE THE NEXT MAN WHO BUYS THEM WOULD BE DUPED? THEY LEGIT RIGHT?
roll.gif

*KANYE SHRUG*

GOOD THING I DON'T BELIEVE IN KARMA.

KEEP IT COMING NOOBLEE.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Man I still want to see more solid proof on the shoes. I want to see proof that without a doubt puts a nail in the debate. Everything posted so far is still hearsay and questionable. I don't care about boxes or tissue paper. I want to see undeniable proof that shows the shoes these people are making are 100% fake. There's just way too many people that didn't complain about previous buys with these guys to just think that over night everyone agrees they are fake. I'm still giving most of you the benefit of the doubt because these asian sellers are shady, but I just want undeniable, unquestionable proof on the shoes.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TOO SEE??? 
MASS QUANTITIES OF A SHOE RELEASED IN 5-6 MONTHS??? AND THEN THEY SAY MORE TOO COME??? IS THAT NOT MIXY???

RESTOCKS OF HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SHOES THAT CAN EASILY SELL FOR 350-400+ BY RESELLERS WHO HAVE DS AUTHENTIC PAIRS

IF THE EVIDENCE HASNT SMACKED YOU IN THE FACE YET IT NEVER WILL!!!

They were a couple NTers/website owners who know Jay on personal level and have even kicked it with him in China.

Where yal at? Quit hiding and clear the air!

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD INSPECT YOUR SHOES BEFORE YOU BUY THEM. NOT GONNA LOSE A SECOND OF SLEEP OVER IT. AND ACCORDING TO MANY IN THIS THREAD THOSE SITES DON'T SELL FAKES SO TO THEM I RETURNED LEGIT KICKS
roll.gif
. WHY SHOULD THEY TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THAT I KNEW THEM IN MY OWN EYES TO BE FAKE/REPLICAS/BGRADES WHATEVER WE CALLING THEM TODAY.

HEY ZYZZ IF I BOUGHT A PAIR OF THESE CONCORDS FROM SDS AND SWITCHED THEM OUT WITH RELEASE DAY PAIRS AND RETURNED THEM TO FINISHLINE WOULD YOU BELIEVE THE NEXT MAN WHO BUYS THEM WOULD BE DUPED? THEY LEGIT RIGHT?
roll.gif

*KANYE SHRUG*

KEEP IT COMING NOOBLEE.

exactly my G. that %$%! is man made.  if you get caught slippin because i was on my grizzy, so be it, you chalk it up lol.  i'm witchu.  if i get a fake pair, best believe i'ma make em look good as hell before they returned to footlocker.  I'm not just gonna sit with em when i have a clearcut solution out there. thats what a sucka does. now if you go ahead and buy them without inspecting first, blame yourself.

This post is like a guilty pleasure. I don't even want to reply anymore being that I've been here since 2000 and I feel too old to jump in the playground fights. Some of you need to wake up and really think about what your saying before you hit reply. That said, there are some really logical posters here still and that's great to see!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

MASS QUANTITIES OF A SHOE RELEASED IN 5-6 MONTHS??? AND THEN THEY SAY MORE TOO COME??? IS THAT NOT MIXY???

RESTOCKS OF HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SHOES THAT CAN EASILY SELL FOR 350-400+ BY RESELLERS WHO HAVE DS AUTHENTIC PAIRS

dead on!  common sense and logical thinking that's all...

roll.gif

roll.gif

*KANYE SHRUG*

KEEP IT COMING NOOBLEE.
Ban this bum. You admitted to return fraud.

Originally Posted by solesearch22

MS, I, didn't carry the restock SJ or CG, Promo 4s, B grades BHM 3s, and fishy Black Cement 3s because I know they are REPLICAS!  They are FAKES.  Fakes and Replicas are cheaper than the originals the profit margin is higher, but they are also poorly made... they are made at small sized non-Nike factories in China at best if not in some sweatshops, there is no guarantee. 

That's not the kind of money I wanna make... you put your reputation on the line when you sell/ship out replicas and fakes, and money cannot buy back your rep. 

Reputation > Money

to be honest with you, I doubt there will be more legit pairs coming out in the next few weeks... unless they loosen up security at the factories, yes: TIMING. That's also the reason for DELAY, wait maybe there is a chance for comeback...  however it's red alert in there, legit supply has been dry for the entire week.

2nd wave of replicas will hit the market within 1 week or 2, yesss those full packages.  be warned!

AR shouldn't have posted that stockroom pic of whatever-grade XIs they were in the first place (I'm not sure what kinds of XIs judging off the pics AR posted), it's a slap in the face for JB, Nike, and the nike factories (now, NIKE/JB had reacted accordingly, everytime he does that it gets ugly...).  

from my understanding, AR rejected the 1st batch of replicas from supplier Chen (he used to deal legit kicks few years back, but the quantity and sizes were tough to have control over so he went on to make his own REPLICA Jordans= better sizes from us8-13 and at whatever quantity he may wish).  AR did ship out a limited amount of legit pairs in boxes with shoetrees, he didn't make money doing so because his price was set based on replicas but the replicas just didn't make the cut... again, legit pairs cost above 1300 rmb (shoes only) Vs. 900-1000 rmb for replicas in full package I suppose you guys can do the math.

Which Chen are you referring to MS? If you are talking about the Pou Chen factories...then whatever is coming out of there is legit. They are an authorized Nike factory and produce over 10 million pairs of shoes for Nike every year, in just a single warehouse location (20,000+ workers, and they have several locations). If you're talking about Chen Davis, then that's a different story. I only know him to sell non authentic products, so I can definitely believe he'd run off to start his own replica making.

The Chen I was referring to is an individual... definitely not POUCHEN Group, of course PC is legit.

Gotcha...I am still 50/50 on this. As I have said over and over I am not cancelling anything. I'm getting and keeping my pair and that will tell me if I ever buy early from a place like SDS or AR again. I believe a lot of what NOOBLEE was saying and I can definitely see why people think they have fakes because of all of the re-stocks. But I can also believe that some of these guys just have an in at a factory who are working for less to nothing since there is no minimum wage there and they're just producing extra shoes on the side for some cash, I mean if any of us were in that position, we'd probably do the same thing. No matter how much of a lockdown Nike has their factories on, remember, there are 20,000+ people in some of these factories...you don't think some of them are going to do it? It happens all of the time believe it or not.

dead on!  common sense and logical thinking that's all...
Thats all it is is common sense and its clear that a lot of people don't have it. I hate and can't stand fakes because it takes away from so special like the shoe game. 
When someone thinks they're pair of fakes is ok then we have a serious problem in this community. 

Restock of the PROMO 4'S would of got me like uhhh no they fake. HE SAID PROMO 4's, WHO MAKES A FSR OF PROMO'S?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom