Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Josh311

This post is like a guilty pleasure. I don't even want to reply anymore being that I've been here since 2000 and I feel too old to jump in the playground fights. Some of you need to wake up and really think about what your saying before you hit reply. That said, there are some really logical posters here still and that's great to see!

Ain't that the damn truth!

In my 10+ years on NT I've seen a lot change.

Before people were willing to listen and learn, but now you got new poster showing up out the woodwork who just jumped into the kicks game thinking they know how things work.

Granted a few of these new cats have posted valued information and they show their worth, but then you got these cats who are quick to claim things out of the blue.

I'm done for now too. I'll be back up in this thread when I have pair in my hand so we can get back to discussing the XIs and not the authenticity of sellers.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'LL ANSWER THIS SINCE I WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT AN EARLY PAIR AND RETURNED THEM TO FINISHLINE.

1. I BOUGHT WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S 2 MONTHS EARLY FOR $225.
2. RECEIVED SHOES AND INSTANTLY AND KNEW THEY WERE FUGAZZI.
3. YES, I KEPT THEM DEADSTOCK UNTIL RELEASE DAY BECAUSE I KNEW OPERATION"RETURN" WAS GOING INTO EFFECT. 
4. OPERATION WAS STARTED BECAUSE I DID NOT PAY  WITH PAYPAL AND COULD NOT RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE OVERSEAS SELLERS WOULD NOT ANSWER MY EMAIL OR ISSUE A RETURN.
5. NO 6 HOUR CAMP. WALKED IN AT 12 NOON ON RELEASE DAY. BOUGHT A LEGIT PAIR. WENT HOME AND SWITCHED OUT. BROUGHT THE FUGAZZI PAIR BACK FOR A RETURN WITHIN THE HOUR.
6. DID I LOSE OUT ON MONEY. YEP. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT TO HAVE A LEGIT PAIR INSTEAD OF EATING THE ENTIRE LOSS.
7. NOT SURE WHAT STORES DO AROUND YOU AS FAR AS THE DM AND RETURNS BUT AROUND ME ALL FOOTACTIONS, FOOTLOCKERS, FINISHLINES TAKE RETURNS NO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

NOT SURE WHAT OTHERS WOULD OF DONE IF THEY WAS IN MY POSITION BUT I KNOW DAMN WELL I WAS NOT GONNA TAKE THAT HIT IN STRIDE.

Aside from everything else going on in this thread, that is a pretty shady and low-class thing to do. It, obviously, looks like you're content with what you did so you're probably not proper anyways. Karma has or will hit you eventually. Be a man and chalk-up the loss. Don't put the burden on another for your own stupidity...

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD INSPECT YOUR SHOES BEFORE YOU BUY THEM. NOT GONNA LOSE A SECOND OF SLEEP OVER IT. AND ACCORDING TO MANY IN THIS THREAD THOSE SITES DON'T SELL FAKES SO TO THEM I RETURNED LEGIT KICKS
roll.gif
. WHY SHOULD THEY TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THAT I KNEW THEM IN MY OWN EYES TO BE FAKE/REPLICAS/BGRADES WHATEVER WE CALLING THEM TODAY.

HEY ZYZZ IF I BOUGHT A PAIR OF THESE CONCORDS FROM SDS AND SWITCHED THEM OUT WITH RELEASE DAY PAIRS AND RETURNED THEM TO FINISHLINE WOULD YOU BELIEVE THE NEXT MAN WHO BUYS THEM WOULD BE DUPED? THEY LEGIT RIGHT?
roll.gif

*KANYE SHRUG*

GOOD THING I DON'T BELIEVE IN KARMA.

KEEP IT COMING NOOBLEE.
You're a grown man. I can't make you do or say anything, but I can tell you that I take responsibility for my own actions. Regardless if you believe or don't believe in karma, being a respectable human being is still something I think everyone should strive to be. I can't say anything in regards to the authenticity of overseas sellers because, like you, I prefer to see my shoes in person. Therefore, I decide to hold back and not buy from them in the first place. Although tempting, personally hand-selecting your shoes is the way to go...
If you're pulling stunts like that over $200 and some change, karma may have already hit...

If im not wrong, jordan brand had produced
around 300.000 pairs of each colorway
of th XI retros in 2000/2001.
All colors usually never restocked
Unless some stores got the order
To ship theirs to other stores where
they sold better.
remember that a retailer usually orders
Their shoes once they are in the
Production or even earlier
When they are in the nike catalog
For retailers. There is usually no such thing
That a retailer could reorder at nike when
They are already released for selling to the
Public. Especially not for wanted kicks.

so is it just me or did nooblee call out marqueesole for selling fakes to sneakgeeks, and those are fakes sneakgeeks has in his video?

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Which Chen are you referring to MS? If you are talking about the Pou Chen factories...then whatever is coming out of there is legit. They are an authorized Nike factory and produce over 10 million pairs of shoes for Nike every year, in just a single warehouse location (20,000+ workers, and they have several locations). If you're talking about Chen Davis, then that's a different story. I only know him to sell non authentic products, so I can definitely believe he'd run off to start his own replica making.

The Chen I was referring to is an individual... definitely not POUCHEN Group, of course PC is legit.

Gotcha...I am still 50/50 on this. As I have said over and over I am not cancelling anything. I'm getting and keeping my pair and that will tell me if I ever buy early from a place like SDS or AR again. I believe a lot of what NOOBLEE was saying and I can definitely see why people think they have fakes because of all of the re-stocks. But I can also believe that some of these guys just have an in at a factory who are working for less to nothing since there is no minimum wage there and they're just producing extra shoes on the side for some cash, I mean if any of us were in that position, we'd probably do the same thing. No matter how much of a lockdown Nike has their factories on, remember, there are 20,000+ people in some of these factories...you don't think some of them are going to do it? It happens all of the time believe it or not.

it's your call, I'm just sharing what I know and the way I see this early release shoe game is heading.  I don't mind the competitions at all, as long as it's fair play. I do not and never wanna talk bad of others but there are times I must step up and make things clear. 

they got local police patrolling the XI lines... nobody dares to make moves.  therefore, only TIME will tell... it's a cycle, it'll start all over again when the TIME is right.

please keep in mind:  "producing extra shoes on the side"= making fakes/ replicas VS. leaking shoes from the original nike factories are too different things. 

you are correct, it's all about connections. 

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by Josh311

This post is like a guilty pleasure. I don't even want to reply anymore being that I've been here since 2000 and I feel too old to jump in the playground fights. Some of you need to wake up and really think about what your saying before you hit reply. That said, there are some really logical posters here still and that's great to see!

Ain't that the damn truth!

In my 10+ years on NT I've seen a lot change.

Before people were willing to listen and learn, but now you got new poster showing up out the woodwork who just jumped into the kicks game thinking they know how things work.

Granted a few of these new cats have posted valued information and they show their worth, but then you got these cats who are quick to claim things out of the blue.

I'm done for now too. I'll be back up in this thread when I have pair in my hand so we can get back to discussing the XIs and not the authenticity of sellers.
Whose to say that they haven't been here for 10+ years either? This is a new screen name but I've been here since nike park. Maybe their posting under alias to avoid backlash in their real lives?

You do understand that there's all these fake Concords out here right? They aren't B-grade, they are made outside of Nike factories.
Randy sold a pair of fakes to someone unknowingly and it got to Nike, and now the whole line is being inspected.

There's only 100 pairs or so of real ones out right now.

This early release thing, not that simple.

The Chen I was referring to is an individual... definitely not POUCHEN Group, of course PC is legit.

Gotcha...I am still 50/50 on this. As I have said over and over I am not cancelling anything. I'm getting and keeping my pair and that will tell me if I ever buy early from a place like SDS or AR again. I believe a lot of what NOOBLEE was saying and I can definitely see why people think they have fakes because of all of the re-stocks. But I can also believe that some of these guys just have an in at a factory who are working for less to nothing since there is no minimum wage there and they're just producing extra shoes on the side for some cash, I mean if any of us were in that position, we'd probably do the same thing. No matter how much of a lockdown Nike has their factories on, remember, there are 20,000+ people in some of these factories...you don't think some of them are going to do it? It happens all of the time believe it or not.

it's your call, I'm just sharing what I know and the way I see this early release shoe game is heading.  I don't mind the competitions at all, as long as it's fair play. I do not and never wanna talk bad of others but there are times I must step up and make things clear. 

they got local police patrolling the XI lines... nobody dares to make moves.  therefore, only TIME will tell... it's a cycle, it'll start all over again when the TIME is right.

please keep in mind:  "producing extra shoes on the side"= making fakes/ replicas VS. leaking shoes from the original nike factories are too different things. 

you are correct, it's all about connections. 
I am with you on all of that, like I said, I am still 50/50 and will stay that way until I see all of these early release shoes. I can see both sides of the arguement. As or producing extra on the side, I didn't mean from other factories, I meant leaking pairs from original nike factories so that they can make some extra cash. As I said out of 20,000+ in an original nike factory, I can just see some people doing it. I guess there is nothing to do besides sit back and wait, the sooner people have pics of the shoes SDS and AR are sending out, the sooner this gets cleared up.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Dude is saying fake Space Jams are made with leftover Concord materials.... What is your definition of Fake? Overruns made in the same factories with same materials (which i dont consider fake, but rather "gray") or complete replicas? Like I posted a few days ago, I thnk its possible the space jams are being made on the current Concord production line, being only the sole and upper is the difference. The midsole, carbon and patent panels are all identical. I wouldnt consider these Space Jams fake, but they are definitely gray market for sure

There is no way to make exact replicas of these without having access to the original tooling /molds and the same sourcing of the materials. If they have these things to produce unauthorized extra pairs, the question is what do you consider the shoes? Fake or Real but Unauthorized/Gray Market?

Like I said earlier, after all the crap that Nike pulls, and the fact this problem only exists in their factories because of them associating with organized crime (although in their defense Im sure theres not much choice) and their human rights abuse, I wouldnt feel bad about buying a pair, and wouldnt consider them fake. To me fake is a replica with non OEM parts. These gray markets are made with OEM parts for sure.

Think Space Jams as CDP Promo 4s. 

OK, so then you are saying the Concords with the milky sole are authentic then correct?  Thats what youve inferred from your other posts.....

Also the reason the boxes are probably fake are because boxes are made months after the shoes are made and are made in a completely seperate area from the actual shoe factories....
Yes.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so is it just me or did nooblee call out marqueesole for selling fakes to sneakgeeks, and those are fakes sneakgeeks has in his video?

Yup, that's what I read too.

lmfao at the idiots inthis thread defending SDS and AR to the death. Enjoy stuntin on preteen boys with your early fakes that peasants cannot afford.

i'll cop my pairs on rd

LMFAO

TU ERES ENOJADA

Actually SG got fakes too, hahah

11brcat.png

and he bought these from marqueesole?

sneakgeekz orderd a us9.5 Concord XI (shoes only) from me on August 3rd , you may ask Carlos aka sneakgeekz.

WOW!
eek.gif

are you gonna dispute this, aNYth1ng?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Actually SG got fakes too, hahah
11brcat.png

and he bought these from marqueesole?

WOW!
eek.gif

are you gonna dispute this, aNYth1ng?

i wonder how many pairs he bought and from whom.  if sneakgeekz could come in and let us know which pair is shown in the video that'd help clear things up... 
also, don't forget the differences in lighting (as you can see the black patent leather seems dull under this warm yellow dim light).  all the pics I have taken for my site were shot under 3 light sources, real bright lights.

alright, screw it, i'm gonna try to get a refund. i don't even wanna risk having to pay to ship these back if they come and they're "replica's"... even if the shoes are straight, but the box and packaging is fake, i'll be disappointed.

i emailed SDS, asked to cancel. no reply. filed a dispute on paypal. no reply.

for anyone who filed a claim and got their money back, if i file a claim what reason do i use in the drop down box?

So I just want to clear this up. NoobLee, you obviously have some inside info. If the shoes I end up getting from AR have the milky toecap, are you saying they're real? Or are you saying there will be other things wrong with the shoe to make them fakes? Did AR sell ANY legit pre-orders, or do you think everything is fake?

And I am definitely keeping my order from AR, to me just seeing if these are fake or not for myself is worth the money. I'll go through an authorized nike reseller on RD.

So I just want to clear this up. NoobLee, you obviously have some inside info. If the shoes I end up getting from AR have the milky toecap, are you saying they're real? Or are you saying there will be other things wrong with the shoe to make them fakes? Did AR sell ANY legit pre-orders, or do you think everything is fake?
There's difference in the carbon fiber plate as well, things will be cleared up soon. 

There's difference in the carbon fiber plate as well, things will be cleared up soon. 

Alright, thanks for the info. I'm not one to take sides no matter what someone has to say, seeing is believing for me, so once more pics start popping up or I get mine then I'll feel justified saying one thing or the other. If you can post more info as you get it or as you "can" then please do, looking forward to seein how this unfolds

the CF plates, that's a good one!!

Didn't someone here receive 2 pair of the spacejams' restock from SDS? I thought the only complaint people had on those were the icey soles? So all the spacejam restocks shoes are fake? I really want a pair of spacejams, I always have since '95 but for one reason or another have been unlucky an obtaining a pair. Now I am nervous to purchase the restocks or from a seller on a forum for fear they have the so called "super fake" and not an authentic spacejam. The shoe game really sucks now.

I guess all the spacejam re-stocks are fake. slamdunkspace, air randy, thesneakerauthority and pickyourshoes all have had SJ re-stocks and are apparently all selling fake shoes.

Back
Top Bottom