Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Im pretty sure I said FL.. WHICH IS FINISHLINE..

FNL = finishline
FL = footlocker

Thats how it is on NT.

just sayin'
glasses.gif

I worked at Footlocker and we say FTL not FL
lol, alright,

Lets just say FL alone is not a clear indicator of which retailer you are talking about and leave it at that.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

Finally got my damn tracking from SDS.

Also who gives a *%$% about the space jams? I didnt buy that and this thread is about the concords.....take that +*@@ into another thread

talking about the space jams is how we exposed the fact that SDS sold fake/replica/variant/whatever shoes...
indifferent.gif

maybe you don't care about that tho.
eyes.gif
To be honest and not to offend you or anyone else i dont give a f@ck about no damn space jams.
They fake ok --- Now Z said that SDS didnt know and is offering refunds and paying for shipping for returns.....i doubt he would be doing that if he knew they were fake -- he must be very dumb or very arrogant if he thought people wouldn't catch icey soles on a space jam restock -- just send em back and get ya money.

I also recall on twitter jay saying if his concords are fake you can keep em and still get a refund.......what i got to lose? OK THEN

Guys coming in here mad defensive about having fakes in their collection.

Marqueesole got exposed ...

We all know 160 has fakes but he's too thirsty to have these shoes he won't admit it..

Only difference between the shoes NOW and fakes from 2001 is the fact that they're getting better!

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Guys coming in here mad defensive about having fakes in their collection.

Marqueesole got exposed ...

We all know 160 has fakes but he's too thirsty to have these shoes he won't admit it..

Only difference between the shoes NOW and fakes from 2001 is the fact that they're getting better!

Who is this shoe bird ? You lucky I respect this board becuase I'll show a "thristy chick" how to her money up.

I also recall on twitter jay saying if his concords are fake you can keep em and still get a refund.......what i got to lose? OK THEN

yeah but, it's hard to believe he's just gonna provide such great customer service like that all of the sudden when he's dodging several of us on refunds, blocking people on twitter who ask for refunds, etc.

i was even blowing sunshine up his #*! in my emails like "thanx for such excellent customer service", trying to make him feel good and hurry along my refund, and he's taking his sweet #*! time.

to answer the question back there, no, i haven't received my refund yet. i escalated it to a claim so i'm hoping that hurries it along. if he hits me with a tracking number i'm gonna be pissed.
indifferent.gif

as i said b4, i want it all to be authentic, and there's no real guarantees here (you won't really know until official pix come out and by then it'll be too late to file a claim). in fact, imo, all signs point to SKETCHY. you're kidding yourself if you think the box and stuff doesn't matter. i mean, if in a few months or years you decide to sell your collection and you sell these with a fake box and someone who knows their stuff files a claim that they're fake based off the box, and you lose out on your shoes and your money, you're gonna be wishing you had some patience and waited for a definite legit pair. either way, i just wanna know all my stuff is legit. all of it.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

FNL = finishline
FL = footlocker

Thats how it is on NT.

just sayin'
glasses.gif

I worked at Footlocker and we say FTL not FL
lol, alright,

Lets just say FL alone is not a clear indicator of which retailer you are talking about and leave it at that.

roll.gif

Agreed FL isn't very specific.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah but, it's hard to believe he's just gonna provide such great customer service like that all of the sudden when he's dodging several of us on refunds, blocking people on twitter who ask for refunds, etc.

i was even blowing sunshine up his #*! in my emails like "thanx for such excellent customer service", trying to make him feel good and hurry along my refund, and he's taking his sweet #*! time.

to answer the question back there, no, i haven't received my refund yet. i escalated it to a claim so i'm hoping that hurries it along. if he hits me with a tracking number i'm gonna be pissed.
indifferent.gif

as i said b4, i want it all to be authentic, and there's no real guarantees here (you won't really know until official pix come out and by then it'll be too late to file a claim). in fact, imo, all signs point to SKETCHY. you're kidding yourself if you think the box and stuff doesn't matter. i mean, if in a few months or years you decide to sell your collection and you sell these with a fake box and someone who knows their stuff files a claim that they're fake based off the box, and you lose out on your shoes and your money, you're gonna be wishing you had some patience and waited for a definite legit pair. either way, i just wanna know all my stuff is legit. all of it.
I feel you on the all authentic -- personally i only care if the kicks are real cause im going to cook them and get another pair on RD but i can understand your point. I purchased the kicks on the 13th and ill be well with-in my 45 days to file a dispute. As for the refund i think all shoes have been shipped and they are just matching up accounts with tracking numbers and emailing but escalating seems to be the best option to get your refund regardless.
As i said before its a WIN/WIN situation for anyone who ordered from SDS. I understand the space jams thing but that was just a screw up and although he dropped the ball he is owning up to it and returning money and paying for shipping.

Only time will tell if the concords are real.

Man this thread is insane. So many skeptical rumor monging crazies

So much crazy talk about milky and clear toes

Honestly even if the clear toes were fakes I like them more than the milky toes

Too much hate fellas. Too many people getting their panties in a twist
I've got 2 pairs of 2010 Cool Greys, one has a milky toe, and one has a translucent toe. 

1 purchased from Footlocker in Australia, and the other from the Official Nike Store in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. 

The one from footlocker had the translucent clear toe, and the one from Malaysia had the milky toe. I think there are just variations that come out from diff factories.

Whether you choose to buy from an early release seller like Randy or SDS is totally up to you - YOUR CHOICE. This shoe is obviously super popular and those guys have been swamped with orders. Expect delays. Or just wait and camp out on release date
smile.gif

i really think the major issue here is jb's quality. an example of that would be the black 5's i picked up yesterday. they have so many flaws that they could easily pass as a b-grade outlet shoe. and yes, i bought them from footlocker. bottom line, if jb's quality was on point and consistent i dont think we'd be having this debate. anyway, i got my tracking info from sds late last night. fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i really think the [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]major issue here is jb's quality[/color]. an example of that would be the black 5's i picked up yesterday. they have so many flaws that they could easily pass as a b-grade outlet shoe. and yes, i bought them from footlocker. bottom line, if jb's quality was on point and consistent i dont think we'd be having this debate. anyway, i got my tracking info from sds late last night. fingers crossed.

If you could sift thru the crap in here, that's what I been saying.

Someone made a good point last page we don't really know what these will look like because JB hasn't released the official photos yet so we have an idea of what to expect but not really.

And I don't care how good someone says AR Concords look he has had way too many instances where he got caught selling fakes so to me whatever he touches is a fake.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Someone made a good point last page we don't really know what these will look like because JB hasn't released the official photos yet so we have an idea of what to expect but not really.

And I don't care how good someone says AR Concords look he has had way too many instances where he got caught selling fakes so to me whatever he touches is a fake.

This. Exactly why I wait it out until release date. Not taking chances. Might get a fake or bad b grade

Anyone that got their shipping confirmation number try to use it on the EMS (overseas) shipping site? I had to figure that out last year. All of these shoes are coming from the same place.

Originally Posted by mdi2332

is anybody still waiting for their tracking number from sds?

Few of us got them, look above. Doesnt mean anything. Few days later tracking doesnt work. No history of number. Pulling a AR move

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by mdi2332

is anybody still waiting for their tracking number from sds?

Few of us got them, look above. Doesnt mean anything. Few days later tracking doesnt work. No history of number. Pulling a AR move

^^^ Did yu try EMS.com last year my tracking number worked on there.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Someone Posted pics on Facebook of a pair of Concords from Air-Randy that had the Milky toebox
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crooxden

Now this is interesting, I just spoke with a guy who got his pair AR and they have clear toe, yet this person has an opaque one. I honestly don't think either is fake, more like there are early production in the run which might explain the difference. If you guys check there are people who have both clear toe cap and opaque with their cool greys that were purchased via a jb account .

Still didnt get my SDS tracking and I ordered on 8/2, but in an email he said that all shoes have been shipped and they are just updating the tracking one by one and its taking a while

Also if you guys have never ordered from Asia before, their tracking info is EXTREMELY slow to update and is nothing like regular usa tracking....

Back
Top Bottom