Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

30t6p3b.gif

These guys are getting rich by selling fakes and variants.

This makes me wonder how long have they REALLY been doing this?
nerd.gif
This has been happening for years.

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
Long enough unfortunately but the only ones who have to worry about that is those who cop early from these over seas sites instead of waiting till RD

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
Long enough unfortunately but the only ones who have to worry about that is those who cop early from these over seas sites instead of waiting till RD
Unfortunately
sick.gif
 they have been doing this and ripping people off for years.

AR said he sold 500 pairs +$*... multiply that by 270-280... thats 135k gross sales... minus product and shipping cost... 
didnt someone mention how much these guys would of gotten these shoes for?  

I'll be honest, they almost got me. But I did some research, and got my money back ASAP.

I will also put this out there as well, from what I heard from a "very reliable" source, some of these are real.

But 75% give or take, are fakes.

Trust me, wait until your local spots get them, or when NDC/FTL/FNL etc drops them online.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

AR said he sold 500 pairs +$*... multiply that by 270-280... thats 135k gross sales... minus product and shipping cost... 
Yeah MS said that the fakes are like 900 something with full accessories?  Yen?  I don't know, and the real (stolen from factory) 1300 for just shoes.

I can guarantee he made close too 100k and thats ridiculous, and its not fair to those who spent their money on these

This release has exposed the Early resellers. Hopefully this will be the decline of early buying. I learn the hard way. Garbage quality

****1000th post, after nearly 10 years on forum

I can guarantee he made close too 100k and thats ridiculous, and its not fair to those who spent their money on these
Why dont we report randy too that counterfeitnike emali account that the nike rep posted and have randy shut down for good ?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Why dont we report randy too that counterfeitnike emali account that the nike rep posted and have randy shut down for good ?
pimp.gif

Do it for us 
laugh.gif

if its 900 HK for fakes... thats about 115 USD.  Thats $57.5K cost. - shippings about what 35 per shoe? $17.5   packaging costs im assuming are a couple hundo... 
So $135K - $57.5 - $17.5 = $60K. 

Don't know how accurate those numbers are... I dont think he pocketed the whole 60K and def not 100K.  The real number is prolly a little lower than this. 

Aint chump change thats for sure. 

Originally Posted by jecca650

dc30 you delete your images?
No sorry dude...was moving them around in my "albums" here are the carbon fiber pics again...along with the box label.

AR just posted this on FB a few minutes ago:

to all : we hear the voice that there are many people having problems about the jordan xi concord !
if you have problem with your purchase, no worry as you can return it for full refund and we will take care that for you !
kindly email me if you do have any question ! thanks
Air-Randy

Originally Posted by S329

Those AR pairs next to the SJ and CG's look really good!
Patent cut is consistent with the "FL bought pairs" and honestly the sole color looks fine.
If I got pairs like that, I'd be happy!
They do look good!

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by jecca650

dc30 you delete your images?
No sorry dude...was moving them around in my "albums" here are the carbon fiber pics again...along with the box label.

So earlier in this thread someone was saying that the size number are suppose to line up and its obvious this one doesn't. So does that mean that the boxes are not authentic like the space jams because im sure thats one of the reason the guy said FlightClub denied his pair.

Back
Top Bottom