Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cw2022

Who??..... Man can't wait for tomorrow to see more pairs of early releases

I'm ready to see someone receive a pair from SDS and AR to see them compare and contract the two.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Who??..... Man can't wait for tomorrow to see more pairs of early releases

I'm ready to see someone receive a pair from SDS and AR to see them compare and contract the two.
heh....been waiting for the longest time on SDS.  If he dissapoints, i am definitely done with the early release scene for good.

This whole thing is the letting me know what to look for come RD

You didn't know what the shoes looked like? I guess it's a good thing you stopped by!

lol did air randy delete his facebook? Or did he block me for posting that video to the jello carbon fiber plate?

Air Randy just took everybody's money that ordered from him and closed shop.At least until he thinks of a new name for himself.

Whoa whoa whoa. Randy really closed shop???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Whoa whoa whoa. Randy really closed shop???
nerd.gif

DAAAAMNNNNNN!!!!! Yup!  Just looked ant the site and its GONE and the facebook page is GONE....I really hope you guys get your money!
eek.gif

lmfao air randy gaffles everyone money and skips town. he'll be mia for two or three years, then his funds will run out and we'll find out there's a new early seller from hong kong called jumpman chang.

Jesus - his fb and site are now missing.

My kicks seem fine tho, and definitely don't have the jello carbon fibre (lol thank god for that)

Gonna rock these Air Randy pair on feet (fake or not) and wait till RD to get myself a proper pair I think

roll.gif

If that doesn't tell you guys that his pairs were fake, then idk what will. I feel sorry for you guys, seriously.

Hate to say it but some of the things you guys are complaining about on these early releases was actually the same way on these defining moments.Patent cut in the back off Jump man ball really close to the black.So I guess its safe to say that these problems are just a JB quality problem and not a sure sign to spot fakes or B-grades.

Glad I didn't cop early. Everytine I'm impatient it it always backfires. Learned my lessons already, sure some of you are in the same boat now

Originally Posted by jecca650

lmfao air randy gaffles everyone money and skips town. he'll be mia for two or three years, then his funds will run out and we'll find out there's a new early seller from hong kong called jumpman chang.

I almost died of laughter when you said jumpman chang
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yea theres no way Id be satisfied with that pair, looks like AR dropped some soy sauce on the tongue of those things
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw

someone mentioned that ZYZZ should post his tracking number and info being that hes the only one that has been sent the shoes

seems he didint "see" that post either
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i do agree with the guy that says chill out people no need to go as far as posting stuff about him
laugh.gif

Hypothetically speaking,let's say randy had 500 pairs...let's say,hypothetically of course,he paid $75 a pair(very high for fakes,if he really did sell fakes) total for shoes,box and labels...and he charged,let's say $275 shipped...let's say he gets 225 after shipping and fees..that's $150 profit x 500 pairs...you do the math..randy is laughing his way to the bank on this one

eek.gif

OMG i cant believe randy closed shop

i had my paypal claim being reviewed by Paypal and had not made a call to them so they could resolve it

after seeing randy closed shop im calling Paypal tomorrow morning!!!

if this doesent say these are fake what else will.................WHAT AN AMAZING TURN OF EVENTS!!

LMFAO at the JUMPMAN CHANG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom