Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by matt2126

sz 13 2000-2011 comparison video
slamdunkspace
they came with sz 10.5-12 sho trees and box. everything seems authentic. only problems are no zoom insoles, and the "q" on the tongue in the "jumpman jordan" tag.

Jay refunded me 10 bucks for the no zoom insoles, i ordered 2 pairs so technically he owed me 20 but 10 is fine,  I got lucky and got 2 perfect sz 11s so I aint mad..... Email him and tell him you want the 10 refund, hell send it....

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by aldonyc

cant believe how people are "settling" for these sneakers that have been sent to them..no wonder their customer service is horrible they know a sucker is born every 10 seconds thinking their sneakers are the true legit pair..

indifferent.gif
Easy jabroni, just cause I have the cash to use a pair of these as beaters, don't give u the right to throw around the word sucker... put c0ck in front of that word and now we're describing you. Not in denial about anything, puttin it out there plain as day. The fact is nobody knows what the hell is goin on over there right now. 
wasnt even talking about you but hey if like buying and wearing over priced garbage worth type sneakers go right ahead chief...

How can some of you look at the 23 on the heels and think some of these pairs are legit..?
Definitely not trying to hate, just saying they look like complete trash on a majority of the pairs I've seen.
Even when you guys have legitimate retail pairs right next to them to compare to..

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by matt2126

sz 13 2000-2011 comparison video
slamdunkspace
they came with sz 10.5-12 sho trees and box. everything seems authentic. only problems are no zoom insoles, and the "q" on the tongue in the "jumpman jordan" tag.

Jay refunded me 10 bucks for the no zoom insoles, i ordered 2 pairs so technically he owed me 20 but 10 is fine,  I got lucky and got 2 perfect sz 11s so I aint mad..... Email him and tell him you want the 10 refund, hell send it....

Any chance you can post some pics? Just so we can compare other pairs...

So when does JB normally launch thr official pics?How much time before rd?According to last releases

My pair from AR also has the "Q" instead of the R. I know people keep saying it's right in front of us that our pairs are fake, I must say other than the R my pair is on point. In hand they feel like my other XI's and on my foot their just as comfortable.

I thought I would make a little post here to make some of the other cats feel better about their pairs. As bad as they are, I still am not convinced they are "fake", at least not by my definition. I think they were made with leftover legit parts by b grade nike employees...lol. Either that, or they are just the bgrade shoes pulled from production and they are very early production, meaning lots of errors and trial.
Anyway, since that clown AIR RANDY was kind enough to send me my new beaters, I thought I would be kind enough to show everyone that AIR RANDY clearly wins the award for supplying the ULTIMATE REJECT 2011 XI's.... I mean I got everything; Dull F'd up Carbon Fiber, the JORQAN label, clear toes, glue stain...ya, I got those too!!!!. Even got some SOY sauce by the laces. O and here is a new one..check out how close the FN jumpman on the sole is to the white pod!!!! The only thing he forgot to give me was the red stamp on the insole. 

So don't feel bad lads... this could be you!

I think its safe to say that the stamp under the insole is no longer a good method of determining whether or not you got an authentic or authorized Nike pair.  How could this shoe receive a "quality control" stamp of approval????    I think that XI posted earlier with the smudged red stamp was the first sign that someone is paying attention to this thread and theyre putting their own stamp to try fooling us.........just my own observation

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Let me help you out homie

|Can you please clarify something that I noticed in your video.............I can see the video for some reason has the image flipped (you can tell cuz the 23's are backwards), but it looks like you have 2 left shoes and the Jumpmans are both facing the same direction.........and no offense but the video didnt really do a good job of showing off the shoe since it was rarely in the picture but I appreciate the effort to help!

Originally Posted by juancho2379

Originally Posted by juancho2379

In the last video Why that jumpman in the 2011´s on left shoe is backwards ???
Fake or what ''?'

Its the camera on the MacBook which is reversed. So the Right shoe looks like the left shoe.

Originally Posted by aldonyc

cant believe how people are "settling" for these sneakers that have been sent to them..no wonder their customer service is horrible they know a sucker is born every 10 seconds thinking their sneakers are the true legit pair..

indifferent.gif

And that's why they'll always be in business. 275+ is a lot for some damn beaters, even for a sneaker fiend like myself

I think we all agree they look like $hit based on how they should look to guys like ourselves who know the shoe well. AIR RANDY should be ashamed, hopefully my post helps that cause.

I would put your pair as the 4th worst,  3 SDS pairs are worse than yours.  IMO.
These should be selling for about $75-100.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Let me help you out homie

|Can you please clarify something that I noticed in your video.............I can see the video for some reason has the image flipped (you can tell cuz the 23's are backwards), but it looks like you have 2 left shoes and the Jumpmans are both facing the same direction.........and no offense but the video didnt really do a good job of showing off the shoe since it was rarely in the picture but I appreciate the effort to help!

Thanks. How do I post pics? The jumpman on the left shoe is facing the "23" and the jumpman on the right shoe is facing away from the "23". I did another video on just the 2011s today, I was also hosting a tattoo party so both videos were kind of short and missing some detail. I plan on doing another though

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by kobejames21

here's the more close up pics....

You have the clear toe caps though.
yes indeed.... 
although it seems JB towards milky toe caps for official RD...i still prefer clear toe caps better......

but will still definitely cop RD pairs coming december......
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I can't wait till the price drops on the 2000s so I can scoop up a pair or 2. The prices will go down I've been looking on eBay .

Just got off the phone with my dude.
Should be getting some Concords soon, and he told me some news.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

I can't wait till the price drops on the 2000s so I can scoop up a pair or 2. The prices will go down I've been looking on eBay .
at what price range you will be expecting it to drop ?

Originally Posted by cez

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by cez

Just a thought....
Everyone remember seeing nooblee say that he didn't want to drop all the info at once because he didn't want these early release sites to start doctoring pairs to what the RD concords were gonna look like right?

He also said that they would mix in real pairs with fake pairs, but if they had real pairs in hand wouldn't they know what they looked like to begin with? I'm not saying the pairs are real or fake but its just something to think about
Yea but nooblee himself got on here and stated a few pairs hes seen are "legit" which included Zyzz pair. So if he said that and Zyzz pair does have  "Q" then what does that mean... I dont think dude would come in here and hand out legit passes as easily as that with the way he was already doggin the sites to begin with. I think hes learning just like we are and doesnt have a full scoop like he might say he does. No disrespect at all to dude, hes pulled out a lot of stops, but that kinda raised a flag as far as his knowledge. He woulda asked for that JUMPMAN JORDAN banner pic before he cleared em as "legit"
That's what I've been thinking...why drop hints here and there and then say I post on my own time when I feel like it? I think he has a little more info then we do but I highly doubt that he knows everything that is going on. Only other explanation is that he's a wizard 

laugh.gif

Jumpman Joqdan is normal, that's just quality, you guys are nip-picking the smallest details when the real "real/fake" diff. is there looking at ya.

laugh.gif

It's safe to say that 90% of Jay's pairs so far in this thread are fully legit, except for that sz 13 "burnt" toe and a couple more 
pimp.gif
 (took me a while to go through all these pages)

I just wonder how long it will be before he runs out, earning minimal profit across the board selling them isn't the way to go.  
laugh.gif

Anyone who already got a pair from Jay trying to order another pair? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I ain't no wizard though. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom