Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Does anyone think that the actual GR run will have such a sloppy and noticeable difference between the left and right jumpman logos? I can deal with the low patent as it's become the norm on XI retros, but even on the pairs in this thread that are apparently real, the left jumpman is just not positioned properly. If that's how the final release looks I might just start hunting down some DS '01's and pay up for something that looks better, even if yellowed.

Told many times before that the left jumpmanFacing backward looks just dumb. Who everDecided that change since the dmp xiHas no idea of asthetic and harmony in Design. Believe it or not, but the left jumpmanOn these caused me skipping the 2011 xiconcords.

I agree with got 1000%. That's why I passed on all the recent 11s. JB, return the jumpman!
5wa6a0.jpg

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they're the only ones that can drop 280 on a shoe. Shut that up.

280 IS CHUMP CHANGE. I'M STILL MAD I GOT OUTBID AT THE LAST SECOND FOR A PAIR OF AIR MAGS
laugh.gif

CAPS IS BACK.

whats your cap on the mags memphis???
MY MAX BID WAS $5500 ON A SIZE 11 BUT THE PAIR I WAS BIDDING ON JUMPED UP TO OVER $6000 IN THE FINAL MINUTES. THIS WAS ON DAY 2. HONESTLY, AFTER SEEING MY DAUGHTER I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE REALLY.

280 IS CHUMP CHANGE. I'M STILL MAD I GOT OUTBID AT THE LAST SECOND FOR A PAIR OF AIR MAGS
laugh.gif

CAPS IS BACK.

whats your cap on the mags memphis???
MY MAX BID WAS $5500 ON A SIZE 11 BUT THE PAIR I WAS BIDDING ON JUMPED UP TO OVER $6000 IN THE FINAL MINUTES. THIS WAS ON DAY 2. HONESTLY, AFTER SEEING MY DAUGHTER I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE REALLY.

your about to dump that $5500 on her............. just for shoes
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Does anyone think that the actual GR run will have such a sloppy and noticeable difference between the left and right jumpman logos? I can deal with the low patent as it's become the norm on XI retros, but even on the pairs in this thread that are apparently real, the left jumpman is just not positioned properly. If that's how the final release looks I might just start hunting down some DS '01's and pay up for something that looks better, even if yellowed.

Told many times before that the left jumpmanFacing backward looks just dumb. Who everDecided that change since the dmp xiHas no idea of asthetic and harmony in Design. Believe it or not, but the left jumpmanOn these caused me skipping the 2011 xiconcords.

I agree with got 1000%. That's why I passed on all the recent 11s. JB, return the jumpman!
5wa6a0.jpg
Looking good.

5wa6a0.jpg
BRO, how did you keep the soles so clear and icy, non-yellowed???
eek.gif
eek.gif
Did you seaglow? let me know. thanks

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by eddo1005

maybe you should quote where i said they are fakes? Pretty sure we are having this conversation now, because I was the one who insisted on those being defective pairs?

So now we're trying to fabricate what I have said?

don't have time to run a search but... i'm pretty sure you did (zyzz definitely did), and you definitely believe something sketchy is going on cuz you definitely told people to hold off from buying from these early sites, including SDS.

i was actually quite surprised to see you finally come to your senses and say that.

but let's get this on record:

eddo1005 FIRMLY BELIEVES THESE 2 SIZE 13'S WE'VE SEEN SO FAR WITH PEELING APART, YELLOWED TOES, OBVIOUSLY DOCTORED (ATTEMPTED TO BE AT LEAST, BUT FAILING), RED STAMPS (ONLY RED STAMPS WE'VE SEEN SO FAR) AND EVERY OTHER FLAW THEY HAD, ARE JUST IN FACT DEFECTIVE BUT LEGIT, PRODUCED IN THE SAME EXACT FACTORY AS THE LEGIT PAIRS NIKE/JB ARE MANUFACTURING THE REST OF THE LEGIT PAIRS OF 2011 JORDAN CONCORD 11'S... NOTHING SKETCHY GOING ON... JUST COINCIDENCE THE TOES LOOK DOCTORED LIKE NOOBLEE PREDICTED... ETC. ETC....

sorry dude, but...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and you wonder why i've tossed out words like "in denial" or "SDS employee"...
laugh.gif

don't have to visit china to see what's going on. enough pictures, evidence, and first hand stories have come forth from NT fam. the truth is right in front of us all.
nerd.gif

Pretty amazing how you always try to twist and turn things to make yourself look good.  I did say to hold off on buying from any early sites, because it simply isnt worth it.  You spend 280 on something, and you have to defend its authenticity from dudes like you?  Or to post pics just to get nooblees seal of approval?  naw, not worth it.

At the end of the day, no amount of sarcastic statement or
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you throw at me is going to change my mind.   I honestly dont care.  Kinda feels the same way, when dudes were going at you hard in WDYWTD thread.  Nothing different.  Keep it on record, keep talking like you have the China scene all figured out because of 2 pairs of crap 13s and nooblee's word.   I am not going to get personal with you like you have with me, you believe in what you believe and I will believe in what I believe.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

didnt he already repay you for the shipping?

no, he claimed he would refund it back once he received the shoes...
doubt ill ever see that $ back now..

Was there any updates to your delivery status?  Is the package being shipped back to you?

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

Eddo I understand what you are saying, but I don't think you have to visit Asia or China to know whether or not a pair of shoes are fake. Thats like saying you have to go visit north korea to know that people are dying there from starvation. Through numerous pictures we saw closeups of different kinds of carbon fiber, doctored toes, stretched out/crooked 23 on heeltab, the jumpman touching the top of the 2, etc. You can tell me all you want that these are all "production flaws" but where do we draw the line?? IMO the size 13's are definite fakes and I don't need to go to China to know that.

If a company claims to sell only 100 percent authentic goods, and then sends out fake size 13's then that company looses all credibility to me regardless of what real looking pairs they produced. Keep in mind that there are hundreds of people not on these forums who ordered from these sites. Who knows what kind of pairs they got... It doesn't matter if business practices are different in Asia. At the end of the day wrong is wrong, and lying is lying. It doesn't change from continent to continent.

Right, its like i have always stated.  You guys have your opinions about those size 13s, and thats fine with me.  I have my own view on things.  When I say, you guys dont know the China scene, it doesnt have anything to do with service.  The amount of people involved in production of these shoes is massive.  Lots of sources.  The legit pairs of concords are all coming out of just 1 source.  Y3 is the factory producing these, and Y3 is notorious for leaking shoes out.  Try looking online for all the bball shoes from nike on early release sites, i am sure you will find that most of them are from Y3.

When I define fake, its the definite fake PVC plate being used in place of the CF plate.  It is the thin Jumpman. 

didnt he already repay you for the shipping?

Was there any updates to your delivery status?  Is the package being shipped back to you?

@Eddo -- Despite the bickering going on, I do understand you've been quite helpful in assisting NT'ers in contacting Jay.  Is there anyway you can get into contact with Jay to get this man the refund he deserves?  It'd be a damn shame for him to get stuck with the bill.  

Originally Posted by Stoker55

@Eddo -- Despite the bickering going on, I do understand you've been quite helpful in assisting NT'ers in contacting Jay.  Is there anyway you can get into contact with Jay to get this man the refund he deserves?  It'd be a damn shame for him to get stuck with the bill.  

Will try

nothing to do with making myself look good eddo. and nothing personal.

it has everything to do with the truth.

we don't have to figure out everything about the china scene to see what's going on here.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

5wa6a0.jpg
BRO, how did you keep the soles so clear and icy, non-yellowed???
eek.gif
eek.gif
Did you seaglow? let me know. thanks

either an old pic or it has been restored with one of  various methods(seaglow, sauce, retrobright, etc)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the shoes have been attempted to be delivered to the return SDS address twice now and still nothing..

Attempted Delivery Abroad, September 15, 2011, 11:52 am, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Attempted Delivery Abroad, September 13, 2011, 2:14 pm, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Processed Through Sort Facility, September 13, 2011, 9:18 am, CHINA PEOPLES REP
noo
eek.gif

if dude doesnt accept the package then thats dirty
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i have a feeling he's not going to..

has he accepted anyones fake space jams they sent back?
DAMN THATS BAD. glad i sold mine. i was scared something like this would happen. What about paypal.

5wa6a0.jpg
eek.gif
sick.gif
 I rarely see a 2000/2001 set that icy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

noo
eek.gif

if dude doesnt accept the package then thats dirty
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i have a feeling he's not going to..

has he accepted anyones fake space jams they sent back?
DAMN THATS BAD. glad i sold mine. i was scared something like this would happen. What about paypal.

Any updates?  Does it say returned to sender?  Or recipient refused delivery?  Thats what it should say, if the package is undeliverable as addressed or if Jay refused package.

Update: Just got the email from mentalkicks. They are going to refund my money and are paying for return shipping. Shoot, they even paypal'ed me shipping cost so I can ship it out. Here's is also what they said:

"Please understand that those points you mention are all due to production issue. The only fake ones are the clear toes pairs. All milky toe pairs are authentic.

Promoshoes' pairs are another story so they don't have og box and accessories and only got maybe five pairs.

Anyway, yes we will pay for shipping. Please ship by priority mail international and use the big custom form as tracking number. USPS.com said it will cost $46. We can paypal $46 to you now or after you ship it."

Glad everything got situated. Hopefully they dont "duck" the return like what SDS seeminly is doing KryptiX

will all this stuff going on. everyone is getting paranoid so i decided to check my pair that i got from my footlocker last year. lol

everything looks good except the jumpman on the RIGHT shoe is alittle over the space on the 23.

normal?

just scared that someone got an early realese and switch them. lol

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Update: Just got the email from mentalkicks. They are going to refund my money and are paying for return shipping. Shoot, they even paypal'ed me shipping cost so I can ship it out. Here's is also what they said:

"Please understand that those points you mention are all due to production issue. The only fake ones are the clear toes pairs. All milky toe pairs are authentic.

Promoshoes' pairs are another story so they don't have og box and accessories and only got maybe five pairs.

Anyway, yes we will pay for shipping. Please ship by priority mail international and use the big custom form as tracking number. USPS.com said it will cost $46. We can paypal $46 to you now or after you ship it."

Glad everything got situated. Hopefully they dont "duck" the return like what SDS seeminly is doing KryptiX

Their rep speaks perfect english.  Pretty nice.

Didnt see you post pics of your mentalkick pair.  It might be authentic. 

Decided to go with these instead for now
smile.gif
I'll wait and see what the 2011 looks like in person the week they release
happy.gif

Got a deal on them too!

sent my fake jams back to sds too on 8/31. still waiting on refund as well. not sure if it got there since usps tracking hasnt been updating. this is beyond frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom