Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

he did mention that the red stamp was too early, later pairs would have the red stamp, not these.

and i don't recall him saying anything about the toes, other than the fact he predicted SDS might be doctoring some toes on pairs. and sure enough those look doctored (and it wasn't just me who said that, several people did, including the people who actually received them).

but he did call them fake, either way.

It would be best, if nooblee clarified.

But the point of too much mix info, i am sure you get.

Just picked up my pair today from my forwarder. ( i don't trust our country's customs lol). Anyways, getting confused that's why I'm posting pics to validate. With all the new checks coming out need other opinions and povs. These are cellphone pics by the way.

CF

Paper tissue comparison the bottom one is from the cool grey

TFL

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if nooblee could just tell us what web sites to order from that would make everything a lot easier

footlocker.com

thats why i'm waiting until december or the earliest late November 

this is to confusing these days. man those are some good fakes I know I wouldnt be able to tell the difference. Ive been buying J's since 1992. Shoot if the price was right I would buy them in heartbeat but not over retail. if they were sold for like $80-$100 I would buy them but not for 270. I honestly dont know how anyone would be able to tell the difference. Now I only trust NDC, eastbay or footlocker.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

if nooblee could just tell us what web sites to order from that would make everything a lot easier

footlocker.com

thats why i'm waiting until december or the earliest late November 

You are not the only one.

Originally Posted by fijiloo

this is to confusing these days. man those are some good fakes I know I wouldnt be able to tell the difference. Ive been buying J's since 1992. Shoot if the price was right I would buy them in heartbeat but not over retail. if they were sold for like $80-$100 I would buy them but not for 270. I honestly dont know how anyone would be able to tell the difference. Now I only trust NDC, eastbay or footlocker.
Cosign this.

Ok, I had 10m to do this quick... here are some of the huge differences I can see. I've got an AR Fake pair and a legit pair...at least a pair that passes Noobs legit list. Hopefully this helps a bit more.
1st, I measured the 2 jumpman torso's and there is a difference, the AR pair is bigger. It also has a slightly different shape and the angle of the arm is different, and there is a bit of a gap between the head and arm on the fakes.

FAKE = well over 3/4":

LEGIT =  just about 3/4"

Not only a difference in the CF texture and appearance, but also a huge difference in size. AR Fake is on the right :

This is interesting and has not been brought up. Look at these 2 pics, the first is the AR Fake, second is the legit. Not only is the ball reaching higher in relation to the top lace strap, but take a look at the black material the 23 is on, and follow it across the top of the shoe. Notice how it disappears on the fake, and on the legit it is clearly visible all the way across. This also has to do with the thickness of the padding.

AR FAKE:

LEGIT:

I'm trying to show obvious stuff I found that hasn't been brought up by noob yet, I think one other dude mentioned this briefly and he was dead on. Look at this pic, the AR Fake is on the left. Look at the huge difference in the size of the lace loops! I mean check out the gap still even though the laces are already through. The stitching on the legits is much tighter, no gap, just like my 95's...more on the 95's later. ~

Lastly, this is the only thing other than the extreme white lace loops I can't totally figure out. Here are the 2 different papers.

Now that I got the Fake vs Legit pics out of the way, I gotta show some pics of my 95 OGS, (that I finally got from my storage), vs the 2011's. I know we've already seen a comparo, but I like checkin this kind of $hit out, so figured I'd share this $hit. *Interesting Note.... Both are size 11, the new ones seem bigger length-wise and smaller height-wise.*
My Babies... OG 95's:

Comparo Pics:

Originally Posted by DN41

Paper tissue comparison the bottom one is from the cool grey

nooblee did say the fakes are using cool grey paper.
nerd.gif

man, this %*** CRAY!

fakes have gotten too good.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Red stamps SHOULD NOT APPEAR THIS EARLY, THAT BATCH WAS TOO EARLY TO HAVE RED STAMPS.

was that the only thing that you noticed fake on those tho?

didn't the toes look doctored on both of those size 13's with the red stamps?

joints were peeling apart and yellowed, as if they opened them up and tried to apply glue that would make them milky, just as your predicted.

Im looking forward to these very much.

They will scoopedup this christmas season just like the previous 3 jordan 11 releases.

Originally Posted by iKidWare

Just wondering, but why does everyone trust this nooblee fellow?

thats what i'm wondering. I dont care enough to find out, but i'd die laughing if his true intentions are less than admirable. Every time i come in this thread for a good laugh, someone mentions this guys name. "oh great nooblee, please show us the way".

As if NT needs an offical guru to tell you that buying shoes 6 months in advance is a bad idea.

When my grandma would make cookies for a special occasion, if i didnt want to wait for after dinner, and i wanted one right away, i could only have one of screw ups....

I never buy these Chinese special advance releases, most early i go is when my spot gets its shipment, so about 2 weeks in advance. thank goodness for connections.

Lee care to give the verdict on my pair? TIA

@DJ i'm just showing in the pic difference in the hue between the one i received (top one) from the coolgreys (lower one).

Back
Top Bottom