Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Yea no HoH In Sacramento . Just Arden fair mall and downtown plaza, as RD near I need to go do my "scouting " at every shoe store i kno that will get them . Two pair of 11.5 please

Wore my pair 5+ times already, no issues so far. Holding up just fine, no yellowing, and a few compliments. Like everyone else I'll cop on release and compare.

Originally Posted by sirpepperoni

Originally Posted by Magic1978

just watched this review of the 2011 concords, after this im not copping.

im not paying for a shoe that says joqdan.

anyone know what the go is with this air randy, is he b-grades or fakes?

You have 400 pages to read

meh, ive got a bong to smoke and a girl to +*!$...

sorry for contributing anyway coc k

just watched this review of the 2011 concords, after this im not copping.

im not paying for a shoe that says joqdan.

anyone know what the go is with this air randy, is he b-grades or fakes?

Originally Posted by Gink

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#allyoubro

Question to those of you who have recieved your pair and they are verified authentics: How do they fit? Last XI I bought were the 2009 space jams and they were small imo.

Since these release on the 23rd would they be available online at 9pm pst? If I don't have luck online I might just hit up Niketown during work since I'll already be in dtown Seattle.
On another note: I can only imagine how many pages this thread will have before the actual release date and then the week or so after they drop.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Question to those of you who have recieved your pair and they are verified authentics: How do they fit? Last XI I bought were the 2009 space jams and they were small imo.

They fit better then space jams. space jams i think we slightly smaller and snug. getting your regular size should be fine.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

They fit better then space jams. space jams i think we slightly smaller and snug. getting your regular size should be fine.
Yeah when i were my spacejams i feel like cutting my feet off, but with the cool greys there comfy and normal which is how the concords are which is good !

309046_254132917955521_144742678894546_707071_1364742515_n.jpg

still waiting on a few more. all for friends. 

found out a lot about these early releases with this shoe but glad to finally say these are legit and from the first production run of many from nike/jordan...

some minor minor details different on some pairs but overall quality and look is on par with what will be out in december. nothing to scream fake and ive seen my fair share of authentic and variants. 

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Yeah when i were my spacejams i feel like cutting my feet off, but with the cool greys there comfy and normal which is how the concords are which is good !

my pair of cords fit great to me.  maaaad comfortable.as much as my cg's if not more.  my jams are definitely tight as hell smh.

^ You think thats a lot?...some guy on craigslist  has a bigger stack of Concords. He says they are not b grades....but I'm still  not taking any chances. I'll just wait until the official release date December 23rd to get my  pairs from Modells and Footlocker. Even though some people are saying they bought legit pairs from online, I feel safer buying them in person on RD rather then to purchase from online and risk getting b - grades or even fakes.

3nd3k53of5O45Q15X6b9l85248380be5b1e7d.jpg

3n33m03p55U55X25R4b9lae8ea4990d771ea7.jpg

3n33k13p45Y25Q35S4b9lcd128b57506a1ead.jpg

unless these dudes got connects direct from the factory im willing to bet most of these dudes with "stock" got them from SDS since he had the best price of $225 for wholesale.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

^ You think thats a lot?...some guy on craigslist  has a bigger stack of Concords. He says they are not b grades....but I'm still  not taking any chances. I'll just wait until the official release date December 23rd to get my  pairs from Modells and Footlocker. Even though some people are saying they bought legit pairs from online, I feel safer buying them in person on RD rather then to purchase from online and risk getting b - grades or even fakes.

3nd3k53of5O45Q15X6b9l85248380be5b1e7d.jpg

3n33m03p55U55X25R4b9lae8ea4990d771ea7.jpg

3n33k13p45Y25Q35S4b9lcd128b57506a1ead.jpg

hands down !!! If i had the money, i will do the same ...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom