Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i understand finding all this stuff out is interesting, but I don't c y anyone would trust any online retailer other than ndc, ftl, eastbay etc...like to me even if i had all the characteristics stated of what is said to be a real shoe i'd still be weary of my pair if i bought early...its crazy now...i could spot a fake a mile away back in the day...now not so much...because of this ill never buy early...

Tired of all this early release mess....I swapped my SDS pair for a pair of CDP's plus cash.  Just going to cop on RD.

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Tired of all this early release mess....I swapped my SDS pair for a pair of CDP's plus cash.  Just going to cop on RD.

Hope that the patent leather cut on the 2011Concords are not as low as the cdp blackreds.Because with the white mesh upper itWould look real nasty obvious.

Originally Posted by coco8723

so do we know yet what sites are selling real or fake concords?
havent been here for awhile and noway im going through near 80pages lol.. someone update me plz.
smile.gif
Supposedly sites are selling both.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Man, say anything you want about this shoe, good or bad, but it speaks to how iconic this shoe is when this thread is already 530+ pages long 2-3 months before the official RD. The threads for some shoes aren't even that long well after they've been released. Add in the fact that some people have been willing to risk, even now, getting some non-legit pairs in advance and paying 100-150+ over retail to get them, and it goes without saying these are probably the clear overall winner when it comes to the most wanted OG Jordan colorway/shoe of all time.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that nooblee blowing the lid open on the fakes wasn't responsible for 300+ pages???

Here's one thing I still don't understand. How come there are NO 11.5 anywhere to be found. There might only be a few pairs floating around, but it seems no resellers have them at all. What's the deal with that?

Originally Posted by mannyfresh106

my pair just came in 
LOL at the super low patent leather cut at the heel. i wonder how the toe cap of the outsole looks like
on the official and authentic concords. As all OGs, retros (including this years XI lows I.E.) have clear

outsole where you could see the black patent below (though not so inconsistent like on Air Randy's pairs)

these are super dull that ou could not tell where the black patent leather starts above the white midsole

behind the frontcap of the clear outsole..

NT what you think resale will hit on these?

I can see JB restocking a good 5 times and flooding stores come RD so theres no problems like the cool grey release .that was mayham beasts went bizerk while I woke up at noon and scooped 2 pairs while people boxing outside Niketown even though they both arent getting pairs. haha

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

I can see JB restocking a good 5 times and flooding stores come RD so theres no problems like the cool grey release .that was mayham beasts went bizerk while I woke up at noon and scooped 2 pairs while people boxing outside Niketown even though they both arent getting pairs. haha
Your best bet is to hit up this Jay guy and Air Randy and stock up on as many pairs as you can. Def looks like these will cap at about 5-6 bills.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Man, say anything you want about this shoe, good or bad, but it speaks to how iconic this shoe is when this thread is already 530+ pages long 2-3 months before the official RD. The threads for some shoes aren't even that long well after they've been released. Add in the fact that some people have been willing to risk, even now, getting some non-legit pairs in advance and paying 100-150+ over retail to get them, and it goes without saying these are probably the clear overall winner when it comes to the most wanted OG Jordan colorway/shoe of all time.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that nooblee blowing the lid open on the fakes wasn't responsible for 300+ pages???
laugh.gif
 A guy can't just compliment some shoes these days? Chill the #*+# out

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Your best bet is to hit up this Jay guy and Air Randy and stock up on as many pairs as you can. Def looks like these will cap at about 5-6 bills.
i agree with ihust1e
you will make a killing 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by iHust1e

i agree with ihust1e
you will make a killing 
There is no way they restock these at normal stores.

Restocks will come but they will go even faster, you won't lose buying as many as you can.... Time of the year we're supposed to be giving and JB makes you wanna sacrifice Christmas presents..

^ thanks for the heads up, does anyone know of a website that is actually selling legit pairs? i've seen rmmsballers pair and they look pretty decent, imo

Back
Top Bottom