Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by jecca650

Are there any pairs that are NOT Joqdans??!?
Did all the early pairs so far say that on the tongue?? Just curious, and I'm not combing through 500+ pages just to be sure.

One comment about the JOQDANS that every one is talking about. I am not a shoe expert or anything, but did work for a screen print/embroidery shop for a while about 10 years ago. We produced a ton of stuff, and a lot of the items that were sold in Fenway Park and The Boston Garden. Now I have no clue what type of machines Nike uses at the factories, but they are some sort of embroidery machine. When each letter is stitched, the machine cuts the thread and moves to the next spot that the letter is programmed to be placed. Now sometimes the thread is not cut and it caries a line of thread to the next letter. If I remember the older the machine or the duller the cutting blade is the more often it happens. When we would do hats or shirts, we would have to "clean them up", This would basically be a couple of older women with tiny scissors snipping all the loose strands that aren't supposed to be there. Sometimes you made them look really good, other times did not. Now as I said before this is just one example. I don't know if the Nike factories have people hand snipping loose threads on sneakers or not. But to me the JOQDANS seems like a very common issue is embroidery. When the machine finished the letter R and moved to the letter D the thread was not cut perfectly by the embroider machine, simple as that. I would not say that dictates real versus fake.

Why do you keep asking the same question.  I answered you like twice already.  (It seems like you only read the last page and you judge quality on the most recent pics)

What do you see here???
xnthk9.jpg

14jri2s.jpg

mtwk9d.jpg

Guess I got "lucky" huh???

Does anyone have any info on osneaker.com? My wifey ordered me a pair for my birthday back in September, haven't seen any tracking info yet, I found a telephone number and called the guy, and he said the shoes have been "dispatched" but still no tracking number, I'm pretty pissed because she paid well above retail so that I could have them for my b-day, after no response via email from osneaker, I went on his Facebook and posted on his wall that he's a scam artist, not even 15 minutes later, he replied to my email, but still did not provide tracking...has anyone dealt with them before? Do I need to get grimey with this guy?

And there's the answer. Good looking out dunks318ti. Look's like the real pairs do infact say jordan and not joqdan.

actually NoobLee pointed out, that's not an indicator of fakes. More of a pre production manufacturer's defect maybe? A lot of people's pairs with the "JOQDAN" were deemed authentic by NoobLee and everything else also looked on point.

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Does anyone have any info on osneaker.com? My wifey ordered me a pair for my birthday back in September, haven't seen any tracking info yet, I found a telephone number and called the guy, and he said the shoes have been "dispatched" but still no tracking number, I'm pretty pissed because she paid well above retail so that I could have them for my b-day, after no response via email from osneaker, I went on his Facebook and posted on his wall that he's a scam artist, not even 15 minutes later, he replied to my email, but still did not provide tracking...has anyone dealt with them before? Do I need to get grimey with this guy?

Bump for an answer

Some guy in page 512 in this thread that cop from sneakerhotline his pair also say jordan not joqdan. Check out the pictures on pg 512.

Honestly I see no difference between the SDS pairs and the 23penny.com pairs. Same JOQDAN, same jumpman dunking over the 23, same crooked 23 on left shoe. Lets all just wait for RD and stop supporting these early release sites.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is he lying? you guys ignore it everytime. did his not look exactly if not worse than the ones SDS is selling?

how about you guys stop ignoring it and explain.

Let them keep on defending him. What they fail to realized is that all these EARLY released shoes are coming from the same sources/same countries.. It's just a matter of time before 23penny is shut down as well 

Originally Posted by mauriciova

how is he lying? you guys ignore it everytime. did his not look exactly if not worse than the ones SDS is selling?

how about you guys stop ignoring it and explain.

Let them keep on defending him. What they fail to realized is that all these EARLY released shoes are coming from the same sources/same countries.. It's just a matter of time before 23penny is shut down as well 
Wait, so clear toe ones, burnt toes and messed up carbon fiber plates all come from the Nike factory? 
laugh.gif

I'm confused.

Same country, I agree, 99% of these are made in China, samples in Taiwan before the production started.

laugh.gif

Bump for an answer
OS is definitely legit, they probably just do not have you size in stock right now.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

One comment about the JOQDANS that every one is talking about. I am not a shoe expert or anything, but did work for a screen print/embroidery shop for a while about 10 years ago. We produced a ton of stuff, and a lot of the items that were sold in Fenway Park and The Boston Garden. Now I have no clue what type of machines Nike uses at the factories, but they are some sort of embroidery machine. When each letter is stitched, the machine cuts the thread and moves to the next spot that the letter is programmed to be placed. Now sometimes the thread is not cut and it caries a line of thread to the next letter. If I remember the older the machine or the duller the cutting blade is the more often it happens. When we would do hats or shirts, we would have to "clean them up", This would basically be a couple of older women with tiny scissors snipping all the loose strands that aren't supposed to be there. Sometimes you made them look really good, other times did not. Now as I said before this is just one example. I don't know if the Nike factories have people hand snipping loose threads on sneakers or not. But to me the JOQDANS seems like a very common issue is embroidery. When the machine finished the letter R and moved to the letter D the thread was not cut perfectly by the embroider machine, simple as that. I would not say that dictates real versus fake.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Why do you keep asking the same question.  I answered you like twice already.  (It seems like you only read the last page and you judge quality on the most recent pics)

What do you see here???
xnthk9.jpg

14jri2s.jpg

mtwk9d.jpg

Guess I got "lucky" huh???

More pictures please. 
9/14/2011? Man that's way before the Q/R thing really took off, even the factories didn't notice that then.

laugh.gif

What more pics did you want NoobLee?Yeah, I took those pics with those dates because I posted them in this thread already a while ago.I can definitely take new pics with todays date if you want.Also mine is from promoshoes. And both if my pairs have the correct JUMPMAN JORDAN

I DON'T CARE IF THE JUMPMAN JOQDAN OR JORDAN IS NOT A STANDARD FOR IDENTIFYING FAKES FROM REAL PAIRS. COME RELEASE DAY, I WILL COMB THROUGH AND HAND PICK MY PAIRS TO MAKE SURE THEY SAY JUMPMAN JORDAN AND NOT JOQDAN.

EFFF PAYING $180 FOR JUMPMAN JOQDANS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I DON'T CARE IF THE JUMPMAN JOQDAN OR JORDAN IS NOT A STANDARD FOR IDENTIFYING FAKES FROM REAL PAIRS. COME RELEASE DAY, I WILL COMB THROUGH AND HAND PICK MY PAIRS TO MAKE SURE THEY SAY JUMPMAN JORDAN AND NOT JOQDAN.

no RD pairs will say JOQDAN. thats a fact

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

no RD pairs will say JOQDAN. thats a fact

I FIGURED THAT BUT JUST TO BE SURE. I'VE NEVER RECEIVED ANY PAIRS THAT SAY JOQDAN ON RELEASE DAY BUT I DON'T SEE WHY THAT IT IS AN ISSUE NOW WHEN IT NEVER WAS BEFORE.

EVEN IF THE NUB OF THE "R" IS SHORT IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE. THESE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS DON'T EVEN HAVE A HINT OF A STUB.

NEED HELP ASAP !! Just bought these off VMVinc.com and was just wondering if their totally just B-grades or even moderately legit ? Another question is should I trade these concords for the infrared package and is it worth it. THANKS. Need Opinions

Back
Top Bottom