Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

^I can definitely see a little line for the R on all of the pairs, but you're 2011 ones.  Not to say they aren't legit, I just don't see the line for the R.

Honestly, who can tell? look at the Space Jams, same issue with the Jordan alignment, so close to the 23.

Im cool with my pair
happy.gif

so who picked up a pair from footalog?? its weird to me because they had all sizes up for a while with no sellout and they suddenly had 0 sizes overnight.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

JB, please do these justice and go back to the old mold that made us all fall in love with these 
pimp.gif

Air-Jordan-11-Concord-Pictures-1.jpg
i feel you. i recently compared my 2010 CGs & 09 SJs to my DMPs and the quality n shape differences are crazy smh. I highly doubt JB is ever gonna get back to the OG 11 mold because the recent 11 shape is due to them cutting costs.

lower cost = lesser/cheaper material 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TreyDeuce

JB, please do these justice and go back to the old mold that made us all fall in love with these 
pimp.gif

i feel you. i recently compared my 2010 CGs & 09 SJs to my DMPs and the quality n shape differences are crazy smh. I highly doubt JB is ever gonna get back to the OG 11 mold because the recent 11 shape is due to them cutting costs.

tired.gif

Production of the 2011 Concords is already underway, and the shape looks the same as the recent CDP, Spacejam, and Cool Grey.  So unfortunately I don't think JB will be going back to the OG shape on these or any other XIs in the foreseeable future.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
seriously i really doubt the official release will come with "joqdan" despite what nooblee says

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too obvious. Even people who claim their CG, SJ, or breds have JOQDAN, you can still see a nub. The R is completely rounded on the Concords.

P.S. Shout out to NY GIANTS 11 for having the first fishscale pair I have seen on here.   
smokin.gif

Wow NY GIANTS pair has got me even more pumped for this release. Where did you get them from? I think I'm just gonna ge online at 9pm PST since I'm on the West. Not trying to wait outside Niketown hours before.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Does anyone have any info on osneaker.com? My wifey ordered me a pair for my birthday back in September, haven't seen any tracking info yet, I found a telephone number and called the guy, and he said the shoes have been "dispatched" but still no tracking number, I'm pretty pissed because she paid well above retail so that I could have them for my b-day, after no response via email from osneaker, I went on his Facebook and posted on his wall that he's a scam artist, not even 15 minutes later, he replied to my email, but still did not provide tracking...has anyone dealt with them before? Do I need to get grimey with this guy?

Bump for an answer
OS is definitely legit, they probably just do not have you size in stock right now.
Then why would they not say that?  It seems kinda shady to me how they don't respond to emails and don't give you the all the information up front...Really, I need to know wassup with them because I'm contemplating taking legal action....
mad.gif
mad.gif

The only way we can get quality jordan 11s is if they do a BIN jordan 11 and hopefully if they do release them in the future they will FIX the PL cut...

Just a simple idea of mine...

Originally Posted by TreyDeuce

pimp.gif

tired.gif

Funny how JB works they decide too use cheaper materials and then raise the price on the 11 each year
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom