Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I see this thread has died down a lot since the fake talk is over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I hope the pair lil wayne has is fake, if not
sick.gif

Those look like dmps to me also i went to wayne and ross concert and wayne was changing into sum serious jb heat all mis match shoes i was shocked to see him have on wheat 13's and black cat iv's wit pajamas smh somebody in his camp knw about js maybe drizzy skooled him

Naw, it would def be the homie jae millz.

I really just want to be able to cop a pair in the DMV... so impossible. I hate feeling like being in a lottery to get a pair of shoes. Been away for two years and these are actually bringing me back

Originally Posted by npatricktx

i really hope there is not a long wait online.. probably guessing 4-5 hours
Im with ya. Last year I got snubbed on the CGs. This time I will be prepared with multiple computers refreshing the eastbay and FNL websites at 8:55 till 9 oclock PT
laugh.gif

jay from.slamdunkspace has me royally %#$+!$ up right now... smh...

my homeboys are hounding me...

@ohdannyboy... rant ahead, fambs...

this !$!*! pulled this same ol @$@* from last year, man... had me waiting forever for my cool greys...

so i email him and he assures me that there arent going to be any delays.

cool... so i cop SIX pair...

he sent me an invoice and everything... so now, this fool refuses to respond to my emails.after i told him that he either send my shoes or my money.

he gave me.that sams lame wedding excuse... i was like cool...

i just need to have something for my honeboys have a fit...

^
30t6p3b.gif
I thought dude was done playing those games. How'd you pay? And if it was paypal, is your window still open? Also, hit up eddo (or even zyzz) since he seems to be able to get through to jay.

Back
Top Bottom