Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Its the lace job that looks hopeless to me. Get em in a normal size with proper lacing and its all good!

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

That shape
sick.gif
you have to think about the fact that his shoe is probably a size 11 hence the banana looking shape where as a 9, 9.5 or 10 would look better

But I wear a 13 and seeing this actually makes me want to get the 2000s or DMPs......there is nothing cool about a shoe that only looks good in two sizes

Originally Posted by David Choi

memphisboi55, I have compare to my other SJ and CG~ the shape is pretty much the same~~ my SJ and CG are GRs~ and by the way the tongue on the 2011 release is thicker then SJ n 2000 retro~ may be this is why.

laugh.gif
This only further proves the point.....The Banana Boat shape started with the CDP and was perfected by the SJ

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So I just came back from my local mom and pop shop to pay for my black cements early so I don't have to wait in a line during black friday.

My old head that works there tells me that there JB/Nike rep is trippin. He said that they and no other mom and pop stores will be getting the Concords.

So im pissed cuz thats my connect and my way of getting my sneakers before RD. He said that they are pushing everything to the Footlockers/Champs/HOH.

I ask him why and he says that they are basically trying to get more business for those guys since some of the local shops are taking some of their customers.

This is absurd if you ask me and is only going to add to the amount of people that will be waiting at the mall for these Concords. I almost usually never have to wait in line for my sneaks but it looks

as if I may have to this time. Hopefully this isn't going to happen everywhere I'm just saying whats going on in my area. I can't even blame a cat who shows up to the RD with the heat on em smh

I am curious, where do you live? (State)
I have heard stuff like this happen in small towns, but not in big cities.

In the DMV, mom and pop shops rule, so JB/Nike would be shooting themselves in the foot with a move like this.
I live in Delaware and our closest HOH is almost an hour away at the King of Prussia mall in Philly. 
This move just doesn't make sense to me no we aren't no where as big as the DMV but around here if you want sneaks you go to mom and pop not the mall 
AYO prince.. hit me up. i will hit up my connect and see if i can get a few pairs like i did my cool grays last year.. 

^ That pair up their looks to be a size 14+. Hopefully that's the reason for the god awful shape. And his lace job doesn't help either
laugh.gif

yeah i have flat feet~ the doc told me to tighten up my shoes with the orthortics in it~ thats why may be they strange looking~

That shape
sick.gif
you have to think about the fact that his shoe is probably a size 11 hence the banana looking shape where as a 9, 9.5 or 10 would look better
Its not just the size that is causing it to look horrible. There are many factors, its the overall mold, the low patent cut, it being early releases causing it to look hideous. Have to agree with memphisboi.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

That shape
sick.gif
Its not just the size that is causing it to look horrible. There are many factors, its the overall mold, the low patent cut, it being early releases causing it to look hideous. Have to agree with memphisboi.
sick.gif
Those shoes look HUGE

Wow... big feet for an oriental guy.

Yeah, it's okay to tighten up your shoes... but if your intent is to display them
on the internets, it's best to present them in a more lax, casual portrayal.

Unless you were 3 seconds to a pickup game.

Haven't been keeping up with all the pages in this thread, but I'm still holding my breath that come December,

the actual shoes that release look better than all we've seen so far
ohwell.gif

You geniuses really keep this thread bringing the LULZ. It's a mirror, of course the shape is distorted. Anytime you use a cell phone to snap a shot into a vertical mirror like that it's not going to look as it really is. The stupidity around here is astounding.

That shape
sick.gif
Dude, i wear size 11 and none of my AJ 11 mids have that hilarous banana shape like on that pic! 
These must either be fakes or really bad B-grades!

Originally Posted by trappedintime

You geniuses really keep this thread bringing the LULZ. It's a mirror, of course the shape is distorted. Anytime you use a cell phone to snap a shot into a vertical mirror like that it's not going to look as it really is. The stupidity around here is astounding.

Exactly what I thought

so much hostility.. they make a stupid comment laugh at them and move on, we all cant be rocket scientists. someone needs to dig holes, take orders, and say less than intelligent things on the web.
it can be the way dude laced them up to the brim then suffocated them

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I wear all my kicks but some people front like since they copped the 00 they better then those that's gonna cop the 2011
Because we are... 
wink.gif

221163159b693ff8c5c33f51f85b90ad37f5ff2a_r.gif
laugh.gif

so sneakers justify that your better then the next man? Foh! get a life get out of your mom attic

Back
Top Bottom