Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Haven't been on NT for a while but I'm considering copping these. I'm sure this question has been answered already but frankly I can't read through 500+ pages to find it. Anyhow, for those of you who already have them, how do they fit compared to the recent XI's that have dropped? Comparable in sizing to the Cool Greys? How's the comfort? They look a little narrow from what I've seen.Aprreciate the input.

I understand that you cant read through 500+ pages, but you can at least read one because i swear someone just asked this on the last page and got their question answered. smh.

Typical NT negativity. You got nothing positive to contribut, you should just keep it quiet man. Perhaps you were referring to ohdannyboy's post above? Right. I read that. However, my question was a bit more elaborate than the one he answered. In addition to this, I've come to understand in life that some people's feet are wider than others. That being said, I have relatively wide feet so, I sought the opinion of more than just one NT'er. 500+ pages of "I'm copping", "Copping 4x". This is what NT has become. This and snippy jesters that always wanna get slick like yourself. SMH for assuming things would be any different in the JB Forum after not visiting it for six months.

Haven't been on NT for a while but I'm considering copping these. I'm sure this question has been answered already but frankly I can't read through 500+ pages to find it. Anyhow, for those of you who already have them, how do they fit compared to the recent XI's that have dropped? Comparable in sizing to the Cool Greys? How's the comfort? They look a little narrow from what I've seen.Aprreciate the input.

I understand that you cant read through 500+ pages, but you can at least read one because i swear someone just asked this on the last page and got their question answered. smh.

Typical NT negativity. You got nothing positive to contribut, you should just keep it quiet man. Perhaps you were referring to ohdannyboy's post above? Right. I read that. However, my question was a bit more elaborate than the one he answered. In addition to this, I've come to understand in life that some people's feet are wider than others. That being said, I have relatively wide feet so, I sought the opinion of more than just one NT'er. 500+ pages of "I'm copping", "Copping 4x". This is what NT has become. This and snippy jesters that always wanna get slick like yourself. SMH for assuming things would be any different in the JB Forum after not visiting it for six months.
Post above, last page just know I read it might have gotten it confused. I will not keep quiet. I said nothing negative or contributed anything of the sort to you or this thread. I simply directed you to a conversation to HELP answer your question. Its not my fault you caught feelings lol

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

me wearing mine yesterday

If there's one sneaker I would never tuck jeans behind the tongue it's the Jordan XI. Kicks look great fit not so much. My opinion. And to the dude asking about the fit these prolly fit like recent XIs I'm sure they've used the same mold/shape.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

me wearing mine yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Because I'd rather spend 185 on a brand spanking new pair of 2011's, icy sole and all. And besides, I dare you to find me a DS pair of '00s in an 11.5 for 225-250.

if its a worn pair then its possible..but a DS pair for 225-250? not a chance.
i got mine 360 shipped(internationally!) a few months back, quite a good deal i guess..

Spoiler [+]

Post above, last page just know I read it might have gotten it confused. I will not keep quiet. I said nothing negative or contributed anything of the sort to you or this thread. I simply directed you to a conversation to HELP answer your question. Its not my fault you caught feelings lol

The sad part is you've really convinced yourself. Keep shinin sun. Ridiculous.

if he doesn't find the answer on 1 page then what? look thru all 500? sike!

On a side note what exactly was the point of changing icy soles to blue on the latest icy soles? My wolf grays have already oxidized and are a nasty grayish-green color. My met 5s are starting to slightly fade as well.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

we comparing cars to shoes now? wow.

You need to realize that most people in this forum are pretty much fanatics about Jordan and his shoes. PL cut is an issue to those who wear with shorts. I myself dislike the cut and the jumpman placing. It's our money so we have every right to "complain"

You're absolutely right sir so now that we know you don't care for the shoe I will assume this will beyour last post in this thread???Thank you and see ya next year for the columbia's.......
smile.gif
Whomp! Whomp! I'll post as much as I want in this thread. It is, however, Niketalk, not DRO3000 talk. Your post was for what? Lulz? You got one. You must be proud of yourself.
You continue to hype up your 6 pairs on hold for e-props and security that this version is superior to the first retros. The PL cut is off and the placement of the jumpman is uncalled for. The same thing "variants" got bashed for is now what you guys are willing to shell out $200 for but I can't complain because I'm a shoe "snob"? %%#*. 

Yes I was trying to be funny and also point out the fact that it doesn't make any sense to spend your time here talking about the backwards jump man when it's been around for over 6 yrs, or the decline in quality when this looks it might be the best XI released since the dmp XI's......I think others will agree and especially 500++ pages into the thread. As for having them on hold, this is the first time we as Canadian sneaker heads have a small advantage over you guys down south in the bigger markets and paying $210+tax for each pair is hardly anything to be proud of since it's already reseller price lol......so pls take it easy bro, you just strengthening that sneaker snob image So back to the sneakers....

1zlg5dj.jpg

No seaglow or special zip locked. 11 years later, no separation and only slight yellowing on the mesh which can be fixed with RIT.

The sad part is you've really convinced yourself. Keep shinin sun. Ridiculous.
 ok? well since our conversation is pointless but i'll leave you with something you cant say isn't helpful this time since im being so negative. 38 days 22 hours 33 minutes 30 seconds til release date.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

E
Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Shut up. At least he's doing what he has to do to get himself a pair, unlike some dudes that are gonna come in here and cry about resellers and how NDC crashed.
THIS, some people don't know how hard things were before the internet.....not that I was collecting back then, but just saying.....get out there and put in work instead of sitting behind a computer screen.

Actually it wasn't hard at all before the internet. The internet is what started creating hype and ultimately ruined collecting. But that's a whole other topic.

^ Check.Mate.
laugh.gif
. The internet definitely made it worse. Not throwing shots at elcerrito91, but you should know what you're talking about before you post stuff like that. Now, things didn't sit forever before, but if you wanted to, you could go in the store a day or so after and still get what you wanted, no fuss.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

May I present and Authentic pair of Concords worn by a Jordan Brand Athlete...
nerd.gif

d12-all-star-recap-03.jpg

damn, those look good. nice to see gil on the court as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

On a side note what exactly was the point of changing icy soles to blue on the latest icy soles? My wolf grays have already oxidized and are a nasty grayish-green color. My met 5s are starting to slightly fade as well.

I actually know of a way to prevent yellowing even further. Take some clear book cover paper and place the shoes on it. Trace the sole and cut out the shape. Then peel the backing and stick the clear adhesive on the sole. It protects the sole against yellowing.
I did it for my Cool Greys and they still are icey. I wish I had known about it for my Space Jams, they slightly yellowed on the bottom but are still icey blue on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom