Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...where are all the early drops occurring...or should I try to pick up early or just wait on my guaranteed pairs from local store manager...

I say just wait it out especially if you already have pairs on lock on RD, just not worth the additional fee of having early and there will be snow on the ground soon so unless you like your soles piss yellow you won't wear em till spring anyway.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Anyone know what retail on these are? 160 or 175?

Unless theres another price hike on these. The concords should be the same price as the cg and sj which was $175.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Gottem
2mo9vkj.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW....that's it, my pair gotta look exactly like that...what size are you?
i thought you posted an older pair 
laugh.gif

My local spot wants $3 bills for these. No cigar.

Waiting patiently on my other spot to get their shipment ahhhhh I want these already

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I say just wait it out especially if you already have pairs on lock on RD, just not worth the additional fee of having early and there will be snow on the ground soon so unless you like your soles piss yellow you won't wear em till spring anyway.
Not in Cali
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Gottem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
TThese were an 8.5 .. very satisfied, paid a little extra but now I got an extra 200 to blow for gifts. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Gottem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
TThese were an 8.5 .. very satisfied, paid a little extra but now I got an extra 200 to blow for gifts. 
eek.gif
 That's my size ! I've been wondering what my size would look like, seeing that the bigger sizes got lower cuts....bout to grab an 8.5 and an 8 
pimp.gif

My spots normally push theres as soon as the shipment comes in so I'm hopin I grab me and my daughter's pair soon as they crack the seal on the shipments

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Not in Cali
smile.gif

I hate you for that post lolWe already have snow where I'm at.....smh

Back
Top Bottom