Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

sick.gif
blue tint is horrible

It's not that bad... I think it's the lighting

Copped from Oqium. Forget the bs! Glad I got a pair for sure but still going to be on the hunt RD.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

254 shipped. hassle free. ups express mail. no camp out. best deal so far. i mean some of us did pay 270+ for JOQDANs and BGrade pairs

Only problem you might run into in brokerage and duty once it gets to customs.......I will never have anything shipped from UPS or FedEX.  I've been getting brokerage charges in the mail 2 months after I got the kicks and if you don't pay it they send it straight to a collection agency  needless to say I was hella
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We're almost there people!!!!  So happy I have the day off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Legit but pricey 

i bit the bullet and copped two pairs of these

this shoe release is just to damn crazy to try to save a few bucks.
id rather pay 80 bucks extra for a legit RD pair without the hassle of sweating bullets and missing out on them online or having my ##! handed to me by bullets,sticks,stones,spit,etc... by going to a store.

with my last shots on the way and these copped x2 im officially chillaxin till 2012
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

merry xmas NT!!
happy.gif

Emm, that's $160 over retail you forked out and could have potentially copped 3 pairs, not saying this wasn't a good idea but you'll be kicking yourself if this release isn't as bad as sthebest and other's speculate. You could have found them for $250 easily 2 days after release date just like with the Cool Greys and Space Jams, you seem stoked so who am I to ruin that, so congrats.

brah i think your calculator broke 
laugh.gif

these will be 180 + TAX in the US

i paid 520 for 2 pairs shipped.... divide that by 2 and each came out to 260......

less than 90 over retail for each shoe without all the BS surrounding this release is fine by me 
pimp.gif

its $180 now, not $175.

add tax then shipping if your ordering anywhere online.

feel bad for people who live in states with high tax
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

People from Long Island need to help a bro out. who know a non- shady store no one goes to!!!

Im in the same boat your in homie I'm gonna try on line some euro sites that's what I did last year I got them no problem but I'm going to try sunrise mall that's all I can think of I know other spots but they shady and I'm not wasting my time with them

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Franco23x

People from Long Island need to help a bro out. who know a non- shady store no one goes to!!!

Im in the same boat your in homie I'm gonna try on line some euro sites that's what I did last year I got them no problem but I'm going to try sunrise mall that's all I can think of I know other spots but they shady and I'm not wasting my time with them

So basically you would go to the footlocker euro site at 12 pm eastern and order them? 

i bit the bullet and copped two pairs of these

this shoe release is just to damn crazy to try to save a few bucks.
id rather pay 80 bucks extra for a legit RD pair without the hassle of sweating bullets and missing out on them online or having my ##! handed to me by bullets,sticks,stones,spit,etc... by going to a store.

with my last shots on the way and these copped x2 im officially chillaxin till 2012
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

merry xmas NT!!
happy.gif

Emm, that's $160 over retail you forked out and could have potentially copped 3 pairs, not saying this wasn't a good idea but you'll be kicking yourself if this release isn't as bad as sthebest and other's speculate. You could have found them for $250 easily 2 days after release date just like with the Cool Greys and Space Jams, you seem stoked so who am I to ruin that, so congrats.

laugh.gif

these will be 175 + TAX in the US

i paid 520 for 2 pairs shipped.... divide that by 2 and each came out to 260......

less than 90 over retail for each shoe without all the BS surrounding this release is fine by me 
pimp.gif

I think you need to do the math but for you I'll break it down, I usually go by Eastbay prices so there's usually no tax (for me), $175 x 2 = $350. You paid $520 so lets go ahead and take away $350 from $520, that leaves $170. Add $5 to that and you have another pair of sneakers but for arguments sake, you said you'd rather spend an extra $80 over the retail price to save yourself from dealing with the hassle, so... lets go ahead and add $80 x 2, that would be $160. Cut a long story short, anyone would just buy another pair and add the $15 dollars, that would be 3 pairs. Do you understand or would you like me to use counting blocks?
laugh.gif

I guess Air-Randy is having issues, hope you never ordered from him....

AIR-RANDY.COM
UGRENT MSG TO ALL (4) ...
WE HAD ALREADY REFUND $56,000USD UP TO 45% OF OUR ORDERS DURING THE LAST 2 TO 3 DAYS ...
IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR REFUND, NO WORRY !!!!
( BECOZ WE ARE STILL EXECUTING ON THE REFUND AND YOURS SHOULD BE DONE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS !! )
FOR THOSE WHO PLACE THE ORDER ON / AFTER 25TH AND DIDNT RECEIVED THE TRACKING #, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCEL AND YOU WILL HAVE Y...OUR $$ BACK !!
AIR RANDY WILL NOT TAKE ANY SINGLE PENNY FROM ALL BUYERS ... WE COME HERE TO DO BUSINESS AND NO DIRTY %@+@ FOR US !!!
KINDLY ALLOW US TO PROCESS AND DEPOSITE MORE $$$ BACK TO OUR PAYPAL IN ORDER FOR US TO EXECUTE ALL BUYER'S REFUND !!!
WE DO GUARANTEE EITHER YOU HAVE YOUR SHOES ( AUTHENTIC ) OR 100% FULL REFUND IN THIS SITUATION !
ONCE AGAIN WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY FOR THIS ISSUE THAT WE ARE ALL FACING NOW AND WE WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ALL BUYERS ASAP !!
BEST REGARDS,
AIR-RANDY

I'm fine with paying above retail. If I want to hit up the mall for these, I'll need to camp out at around 10pm the night before. And on top of that, I wear a popular size so if I don't bum rush the door like a fiend, I'm gonna miss out. Y'all can keep your 8 hour campouts. I'm not hurtin so an extra $100-$200 for two pairs wouldn't even bother me like that knowing I get my pairs hassle free. And trying to buy these online on release night is a joke. Dude's stressin waiting on that confirmation email.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I think you need to do the math but for you I'll break it down, I usually go by Eastbay prices so there's usually no tax (for me), $175 x 2 = $350. You paid $520 so lets go ahead and take away $350 from $520, that leaves $170. Add $5 to that and you have another pair of sneakers but for arguments sake, you said you'd rather spend an extra $80 over the retail price to save yourself from dealing with the hassle, so... lets go ahead and add $80 x 2, that would be $160. Cut a long story short, anyone would just buy another pair and add the $15 dollars, that would be 3 pairs. Do you understand or would you like me to use counting blocks?
laugh.gif

You a fool for that one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You a fool for that one
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  that joint was broken down abacus style!!!

imma a poor boy n i understand paying over retail not to wait in line, ive camped plenty of time n the dudes there just be corny, this hyped up atmosphere of going to buy shoes just makes the glory of buying wut u want great at the moment. i dont like paying over retail but thats how it seems u will get a pair unless u got a hookup. im bummed i missed the pines, the cements n the cannons, just because there limited, n i feel my chances to get these r slim to, so i just get my mind rite so im not disappointed anymore, buying kicks havent been fun for me in a long time now. hope everybody gets a pair. but its time to call it quits. im only 23 but to be upset that i cant get a pair is childish

I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair on mentalkicks, but after watching this video, I guess I'll have to try my luck on NDC or camp out for them.

I'm coppin at least two pair guaranteed, but I'm gonna try and copp 4 if the opportunity presents it self..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom