Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Uptempoair has the Concords in youth sizes going for $200.

Can't even imagine what they'd charged for the the adult sizes.
30t6p3b.gif

If sites like that OD on the prices I'll take my chances with Eastbay.

soon as a euro site has these up for sale for retail or less someone please PM me so i dont miss out

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^
The size 13 from ftl/champs store is an official pair, so thats the correct way. The way it has been since the 2006 DMP. Left shoe the jumpman is facing back toward the heel as oppose to going forward. Not sure what Oquium pics is about....

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

cashmoney - it's mirrored.

thats the left shoe and its facing toward the front of the foot.

That's the right shoe mirrored. If it were the left, the tag on the tounge would read "Jordan Jumpman"?

Info on how these fit?
These will be my first pair of XIs hopefully and considering how hard it's gonna be to get these I wanna make sure I get the right size
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Info on how these fit?
These will be my first pair of XIs hopefully and considering how hard it's gonna be to get these I wanna make sure I get the right size
laugh.gif

XIs are pretty true to size for me.

shouldve practiced more, couldve still been in the league. one my favorites of all time, but never achieved greatness

Originally Posted by ColdCity

really contemplating grabbing 1/2 sz down now just to rest my mind for later

all of the XI's since the CDP have fit me 1/2 smaller than previous releases (retro's from 2002, and DMP's)
The space jams, cool greys and cdp all needed to go 1/2 up

As far as sizing, as with the black cements 3s, it depends on your foot and preference. To me, they are true to size

Back
Top Bottom