Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by do work son

i refuse to pay a the resellers price. if i dont get them when they release, then i dont get them at all. oh well
That's the same F N attitude I have about these shoes or any shoes. I am not paying some bummed reseller price, retail or nothing.

Originally Posted by do work son

i refuse to pay a the resellers price. if i dont get them when they release, then i dont get them at all. oh well
Yeah i hear ya.  Im in the navy so i miss alot of releases due to call of duty.  But that probably the only time i pay reseller value.

Buy 2 pairs, sell you other pair for 400, free pair for you plus 15 bucks or so, that's bi-winning!

Ive already told my local foot locker that Ill be taking 5 pairs, theyre pretty good about stuff like that as long as I give them notice before theyre ordering. J's aint a big deal here

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Ive already told my local foot locker that Ill be taking 5 pairs, theyre pretty good about stuff like that as long as I give them notice before theyre ordering. J's aint a big deal here

You must live in a secluded area.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You must live in a secluded area.  
Or.....
pinocchio1.gif

** footlocker = massive retail chain which usually = corporate policy

How many pairs of each size are they getting? That sounds to me like you'd be wiping out the entire size. If that's the case and their cool with it, then more power to you for having that kind of connect.

where i stay my man in the mall would let us buy every pair of js space jams to cement 3s to team js  if u where first in line and had the money u could buy every pair.no one ever did usally people bought 2 three pair at a time just sayin dude ^probably bs tho. my mans at (finishline)

Originally Posted by dubchester

How many pairs of each size are they getting? That sounds to me like you'd be wiping out the entire size. If that's the case and their cool with it, then more power to you for having that kind of connect.

Thanks!!!  I aint lyin or tryin to be some internet big shot
roll.gif
.  I buy a lot of sneakers from my local foot locker but sometimes I buy from Champs, one time I made a mistake and walked in to Foot Locker with 3 pairs of AJ III Wht/Cement.  We went in because my girl wanted a pair and the Champs didnt get any in GS sizes.  The guys at foot locker were kinda grilling me (jokingly I think) about buying from them rather than Champs and we got to talking, I asked for a discount and we all know the chances of that of J's!!!  But they have a list (I think its about 12 names long) of people they call for Limited releases or J's, Kobes, Lebrons, whatever youre into.  I said if they put me on the list I would buy all my kicks there.  So they agreed and since then I been getting hooked up.  I live in a market where J's dont sell out on the first day so if you have someone like myself who is a sucker lol and a guaranteed sale, why wouldnt you guarantee the s/ tore sales rather then the next store/guy?!?!?!  smart move on their part IMO.  They dont get every release but if its ltd and coming here best bet theyll be the only Foot Locker in town that has em.  So Ive told them I want 5 concords, I took 3 Cool Greys when they came out and 2 silvers.  Im not a reseller either so please dont PM me for anything
laugh.gif
.  I dont plan on selling the concords at all, this will be my first pair and I want to have enough in case they never come out again and so Im not 45 yrs old lining up for J's in 20 yrs
roll.gif

BTW they also do pre orders....for anyone so its not like its a huge deal either, Im just lucky to live somewhere where there arent a ton of JB fans

lol soooo I guess i gotta start saving to cop em early instead of release day bc it gon be mayhem a life or death situation

roll.gif
.  I buy a lot of sneakers from my local foot locker but sometimes I buy from Champs, one time I made a mistake and walked in to Foot Locker with 3 pairs of AJ III Wht/Cement.  We went in because my girl wanted a pair and the Champs didnt get any in GS sizes.  The guys at foot locker were kinda grilling me (jokingly I think) about buying from them rather than Champs and we got to talking, I asked for a discount and we all know the chances of that of J's!!!  But they have a list (I think its about 12 names long) of people they call for Limited releases or J's, Kobes, Lebrons, whatever youre into.  I said if they put me on the list I would buy all my kicks there.  So they agreed and since then I been getting hooked up.  I live in a market where J's dont sell out on the first day so if you have someone like myself who is a sucker lol and a guaranteed sale, why wouldnt you guarantee the s/ tore sales rather then the next store/guy?!?!?!  smart move on their part IMO.  They dont get every release but if its ltd and coming here best bet theyll be the only Foot Locker in town that has em.  So Ive told them I want 5 concords, I took 3 Cool Greys when they came out and 2 silvers.  Im not a reseller either so please dont PM me for anything
laugh.gif
.  I dont plan on selling the concords at all, this will be my first pair and I want to have enough in case they never come out again and so Im not 45 yrs old lining up for J's in 20 yrs
roll.gif
where are you located, where you can pre-order 5 pairs of concords!?  sucks living in the bay sometimes

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
where are you located, where you can pre-order 5 pairs of concords!?  sucks living in the bay sometimes
I live in Edmonton Canada, only reason we get any big releases is because we have one of the biggest malls in the world and it attracts ppl from all over so its one of their flagship stores.  

DRO3000, you're a lucky man sir. I will need at least one of these. too many shoes coming out. will
save for at least one pair though...

DRO3000 you got it made the finishline and footlocker I go to only get 2 pair in each size on general releases which basically is like a limited or quick strike release so if you not first in line you can forget about it.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nvm just read the edmonton canada post. seems possible

Originally Posted by jordan11s

where i stay my man in the mall would let us buy every pair of js space jams to cement 3s to team js  if u where first in line and had the money u could buy every pair.no one ever did usally people bought 2 three pair at a time just sayin dude ^probably bs tho. my mans at (finishline)
I've heard stories of people being mad because people in front of them buy like 5 pairs.
At the releases in the bay the limit is 1 per customer.
can someone explain this please.

BTW they also do pre orders....for anyone so its not like its a huge deal either, Im just lucky to live somewhere where there arent a ton of JB fans

There are sneakerheads its just the prices are OD

How much were the Cool Greys last year? I know the Space Jams were like 230 in Canada. Every Nike sig/JB shoe is approaching 200 dollars in Canada. At least in Alberta you dont get hit in the head with the PST too.

Back
Top Bottom