Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I think I'm just going to preorder these to avoid the hype.
laugh.gif

Better for the rest, I hope I don't see those who pre-ordered theirs, in line outside the store.

Selfish bastards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I might preorder these so I can avoid drama, chaos, and get my sleep.

But then again, I told a couple of my boys that I'll be camping out with them.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But then again lol, down here in Houston, all these hypebeasts and what not make me just want to preorder them and get it out the way.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think I'm just going to preorder these to avoid the hype.
laugh.gif

Better for the rest, I hope I don't see those who pre-ordered theirs, in line outside the store.

Selfish bastards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I might preorder these so I can avoid drama, chaos, and get my sleep.

But then again, I told a couple of my boys that I'll be camping out with them.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But then again lol, down here in Houston, all these hypebeasts and what not make me just want to preorder them and get it out the way.
I'm too old for all that camp out nonsense, but I'm not gonna pay $200 over retail so I might take my rocking chair and line up!

Just got my pair in today from vmvinc. Special box, blue shoe inserts and all lol! patent cut looks decent. #23 on the back seems really narrow to me. I'lltry to get some pictures up when i get off work later.

anybody who ordered from sneakerpreorder get their JAMS yet??? also does it come wit the special box??? just wanna know cuz i thinking of ordering to save thetrouble on release day. thanks

I think its funny everyone was so certain the RD was on black friday, i still say they will drop christmas eve but just kinda ironic that the day before i wassayin is the day they are RUMORED to be changed to.....

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

anybody who ordered from sneakerpreorder get their JAMS yet??? also does it come wit the special box??? just wanna know cuz i thinking of ordering to save the trouble on release day. thanks
I dont think they started shipping yet, think they are just taking preorders but have no fear go ahead and pre order, my dude sole progressionseems to be a very legitimate and trustworthy businessman

why are people acting like they should expect this? Out of every Jordan, people have been thirsty for spacejams to re-retro the most. I mean every yearI've seen people on NT beg Jordan Brand to drop spacejams and everybody gettn all hyped up talk bout how if they do drop they gon cop 3 pair. And alsoeverybody been complaining about the lack of quality on newer Jordans and the rediculous prices. With that being said, now that yall grails are finallyre-troing, yall wana complain like yall didnt see this coming.

Gonna be an easy pass for me.

1. Not gonna pay 190 inc tax for a shoe wear the 23 is going to rub off the back.
2. No step up in quality for the price hike. I dont care what anyone says, they look the same as the cdp XI, and I dont see why JB would make them anydifferent. The leather still sucks. You are gonna have the variations in patent leather, but it still isnt thick like it should be for that amount of money,and they will still cut your toes.
3. Will never stand in line again for a pair of shoes. Did that for the grapes, and wont do it again. And I definitely wont pay extra online.
4. It will be pretty crappy if they dont include the box as mentioned earlier. But thinking about it, why would JB include the box that drives up productioncosts. These shoes would still sell out if they were covered in grocery bags.

damn this shoe. I dont mind camping out xmas eve. I guess me and Jewish shoe heads will be camping out when everyone else will be at home waiting for Santato come!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

anybody who ordered from sneakerpreorder get their JAMS yet??? also does it come wit the special box??? just wanna know cuz i thinking of ordering to save the trouble on release day. thanks
I dont think they started shipping yet, think they are just taking preorders but have no fear go ahead and pre order, my dude sole progression seems to be a very legitimate and trustworthy businessman

thanks dude. might just preorder RIGHT now!

so sneaker preoder is legit? Best price yet.

I need this in my life..

Like an idiot I sold my OG pairs..
frown.gif

if these do get delayed till december im seriously gonna consider paying more and getting it early...dont really want to but again dont want to wait anothermonth...

Originally Posted by bighit101

ARRRR....so now im hearing they have been postponed till december
mad.gif
.....any truth to these rumors???

If you look at the first post, they say december 23rd or the 24th is the release date.

Originally Posted by bighit101

ARRRR....so now im hearing they have been postponed till december
mad.gif
.....any truth to these rumors???
what are you talking about?

these were never postponed, never set to release on black Friday from what I've been told, just some miss informed NTer(s) posting their so called concreteinfo.

Well, i just pre-ordered my pair from sneakerpreorder.com. it's a good deal $225 shipped
eek.gif
. I just hope they come through (has fingers crossed until i recieve shippingconfirmation). i don't mind paying $50 over retail cause there's no way i'm camping out on 12/23 or 12/24
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom