Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Kixandthecity.com says official release date is the 24th of dec, and they also said NIKE AIR is coming back on the III's in the same post....I hope there is truth to that!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Gonna be an easy pass for me.

1. Not gonna pay 190 inc tax for a shoe wear the 23 is going to rub off the back.
2. No step up in quality for the price hike. I dont care what anyone says, they look the same as the cdp XI, and I dont see why JB would make them any different. The leather still sucks. You are gonna have the variations in patent leather, but it still isnt thick like it should be for that amount of money, and they will still cut your toes.
3. Will never stand in line again for a pair of shoes. Did that for the grapes, and wont do it again. And I definitely wont pay extra online.
4. It will be pretty crappy if they dont include the box as mentioned earlier. But thinking about it, why would JB include the box that drives up production costs. These shoes would still sell out if they were covered in grocery bags.
Sad, but very true, oh it's damn true.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by El Bro

Gonna be an easy pass for me.

1. Not gonna pay 190 inc tax for a shoe wear the 23 is going to rub off the back.
2. No step up in quality for the price hike. I dont care what anyone says, they look the same as the cdp XI, and I dont see why JB would make them any different. The leather still sucks. You are gonna have the variations in patent leather, but it still isnt thick like it should be for that amount of money, and they will still cut your toes.
3. Will never stand in line again for a pair of shoes. Did that for the grapes, and wont do it again. And I definitely wont pay extra online.
4. It will be pretty crappy if they dont include the box as mentioned earlier. But thinking about it, why would JB include the box that drives up production costs. These shoes would still sell out if they were covered in grocery bags.
Sad, but very true, oh it's damn true.

Which is why I am perfectly content w/the original retros - green, brown, orange, yellow soles, whatever.

Oh, and I'm sure someone has already stated it but, wouldn't the special boxes be limited to urban/QS accounts and the other boxes available only to GRaccounts.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Got mine in today, feels much better than the CDPs.

05.jpg

the patent leather cut looks good or maybe it's just the angle

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Oh, and I'm sure someone has already stated it but, wouldn't the special boxes be limited to urban/QS accounts and the other boxes available only to GR accounts.
correct

Originally Posted by solejordan

Oh, and I'm sure someone has already stated it but, wouldn't the special boxes be limited to urban/QS accounts and the other boxes available only to GR accounts.
correct

who cares about the special box! you can have the boxes and give me the shoes!

Of course people don't care about the box but if I'm dropping 175 I want every useless thing that comes with it

Be serious

Originally Posted by solejordan

correct

So is this confirmed ? It's so sad that the shoe game has come to limiting nice boxes to select stores
roll.gif

Just got mine From VMVInc.com and I must say, compared to my OG concords they are pretty weak. Definite downgrade in quality. Box is hot and they came in aperforated cloth instead of the standard paper. Very nice presentation, just wish they did not skimp on the shoe's quality.

was at my gym the other day...and some dude there had the 09 SJ's on.....very icey of course.....and I happened to have my CDP XI's on...so I tried tocompare to see if they used the same "mold" and to me it honestly looked pretty close...but I really can't say for sure...still I'm glad Ihave an extra pair of DS 2000 SJ's...don't

was at my gym the other day...and some dude there had the 09 SJ's on.....very icey of course.....and I happened to have my CDP XI's on...so I tried tocompare to see if they used the same "mold" and honestly - it looked pretty close...but can't say for sure....still - I'm glad I have anextra pair of DS 2000 SJ's...don't care if they're not as icey

SIDE BY SIDE, Shape is a little different, also the quality of the leather, fabrics are better. the lace is much "fatter", the #23 on the back is athicker and shinier print, feels great around the ankle area, not as stiff as the CDP, toe area feels ok but still hard, anyways, overall a better job. Idon't have the 2001 retro, so i can't comment on that, but the 2009s looks good to me.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Well i was at the mall today and i had seen this guy have the spacejam09 and i was they look good anyway i was walking outside the mall and i seen him walkingand their were 3 dudes following him i look and one dude just socked him in the back of head and then the other dudes were stomping him out i mean this is badand they keep doing it for a few minutes and then they took the shoes off him and ran i went up to do and he was beat up bad i havent seen this since the90's man i guess be careful where you wear shoes.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

SIDE BY SIDE, Shape is a little different, also the quality of the leather, fabrics are better. the lace is much "fatter", the #23 on the back is a thicker and shinier print, feels great around the ankle area, not as stiff as the CDP, toe area feels ok but still hard, anyways, overall a better job. I don't have the 2001 retro, so i can't comment on that, but the 2009s looks good to me.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

in the last pic the cdp actually looks better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom