Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

SIDE BY SIDE, Shape is a little different, also the quality of the leather, fabrics are better. the lace is much "fatter", the #23 on the back is a thicker and shinier print, feels great around the ankle area, not as stiff as the CDP, toe area feels ok but still hard, anyways, overall a better job. I don't have the 2001 retro, so i can't comment on that, but the 2009s looks good to me.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

in the last pic the cdp actually looks better

Disagree with you sir! Jams looks nice....

that CDP looks excellent...
pimp.gif

i swear i think theres like a select few people who got nice cdp pairs...cuz i look at mine and im like
eyes.gif
looks fine to me...

well, it is what it is w/ the retros. in terms of quality and shape compares to the OGs, i say it's just OK, but for someone who didn't have money tobuy them shoes back in the day, i'm actually happy that i finally got it.

WHY DOESNT A MOD GO BACK TO THE FIRST POST AND EDIT IT, OR CREATE A NEW POST ON FIRST PAGE THAT ANSWERS ALL THESE REPETITIVE QUESTIONS???
SUCH AS:
SO IS BLACK FRIDAY CONFIRMED?
SO ARE THEY SAME MOLD AS CDP?
SO IS IT GR OR QS?
WHAT SITE CAN I GET THESE FROM?

i mean come on, half the recent replies are all asking those same silly axx questions over and over and over

The rumor is that they delayed the release till dec because of a game called "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2" is going to be released in Nov. the game is going to sell millions on hype alone, and they dont want to be in the mix of that.....

wow.
laugh.gif

I'm coppin that game though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

The rumor is that they delayed the release till dec because of a game called "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2" is going to be released in Nov. the game is going to sell millions on hype alone, and they dont want to be in the mix of that.....

wow.
laugh.gif

I'm coppin that game though.
pimp.gif

Me too along with Uncharted 2

It is confirmed on 12/23.. I will get my batch on release date, but also have some for sale early... The quality vs CDPs, these feel much better. The specialbox is a + but isn't really nothing to cry over if you don't get it.

The soles are freakn icey..

Nice comparison pics.

Assuming those two shoes are the same size, I think this bodes well for those who are worried about the SJ's fitting like the CDP's. The toebox shapeon the SJ's looks like it gives your toes the proper amount of room instead of being cut short like the CDP's.

Who has all ordered their pair from Footalog.com? And how long did it take for you to receive them via Express Mail?

so mine came in the mail yesterday and came with this smudge on the outside heel of the right shoe:

and this smudge on the inside heel of the left shoe:

i know it's hard to tell in the 2nd picture, but it's noticeable in person (especially to a shoe head).

i'm so bummed.
frown.gif

contacted the seller asking for a refund of the purchase price ($314, including shipping) or a clean pair.

^^ Doubt the seller will refund because its not his problem.. That is straight up Nike quality i tell you... if you think that is bad.. most of you guys aregoing to be disappointed on Release date..

lmao rape response for a lil mark on the sole? get outta here...it aint even all that serious dude...its probably not his fault

thats like nikestore sending you a pair with low patent cut and you want an exchange or something lol

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao rape response for a lil mark on the sole? get outta here...it aint even all that serious dude...its probably not his fault

thats like nikestore sending you a pair with low patent cut and you want an exchange or something lol
then again, you're commenting on the 'seriousness' of someone else's satisfaction (or lack thereof) with their purchase.

fact of the matter is, the shoes photographed in the seller's ebay auction were NOT the shoes i received. it looks like they were handled with dirty handsor somethin? idk...

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

then again, you're commenting on the 'seriousness' of someone else's satisfaction (or lack thereof) with their purchase.

fact of the matter is, the shoes photographed in the seller's ebay auction were NOT the shoes i received. it looks like they were handled with dirty hands or somethin? idk...

Im speaking from a sellers point of view.. but he probably has a couple pairs and he only took picture of one pair so the one pictures is not the actual onereceived.. Thank goodness i don't have such a clear camera...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

fact of the matter is, the shoes photographed in the seller's ebay auction were NOT the shoes i received. it looks like they were handled with dirty hands or somethin? idk...

Im speaking from a sellers point of view.. but he probably has a couple pairs and he only took picture of one pair so the one pictures is not the actual one received.. Thank goodness i don't have such a clear camera...
smile.gif
that's exactly what he did, except he's got multiple pairs (10+ judging from the auctions on ebay alone).

i don't care. i hadn't bought a pair of jordan's in nearly 10 years and these were sort of me 'return-to-the-obsessive-passion' pair. idropped $314 on them at like 4:30 a.m. a week and a day ago on an impulse and got so syced in the mean time to get them. when they came with the smudges i washeartbroken.

i will DEFLOWER and PILLAGE this seller's feedback if he doesn't comply with my resolutions ($314 refund or a clean pair).

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Im speaking from a sellers point of view.. but he probably has a couple pairs and he only took picture of one pair so the one pictures is not the actual one received.. Thank goodness i don't have such a clear camera...
smile.gif
that's exactly what he did, except he's got multiple pairs (10+ judging from the auctions on ebay alone).

i don't care. i hadn't bought a pair of jordan's in nearly 10 years and these were sort of me 'return-to-the-obsessive-passion' pair. i dropped $314 on them at like 4:30 a.m. a week and a day ago on an impulse and got so syced in the mean time to get them. when they came with the smudges i was heartbroken.

i will DEFLOWER and PILLAGE this seller's feedback if he doesn't comply with my resolutions ($314 refund or a clean pair).
Wow. I am going to triple inspect my pairs.. But you know when the batch comes in from Nike on release date.. most online stores uptempoair, pickyour shoes, and including me we don't inspect the shoes or even open the box. We just ship it out and if we got a compliant i don't even know wherei'd go from there...
sick.gif
@ Nike Quality control..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom